[videogames] What games are you playing right now?

I'm a Blizzard fan.
I played vanilla WOW back in the day and drifted away right after Lich King.
Then hopped onto the Overwatch train..... Junkrat was my guy forever, but now I'm hearting on Sombra! ¡Apagando las luces! (I might be level 1,054 :cool: )
Now though, CoD: MW. Really enjoying it!

Halo CE remastered for pc just dropped so I'm all over that. Plus I just installed and started playing Grim Dawn which is pretty fun.

Any Warhammer 40K fans out there? I'm starting to get into it and need video games recommendations.

Pokémon Sword
Path of Exile
Dragon Quest Builders 2

all good mentions.
homm 2 3 and 6
re downloaded the warriors on ps4
bf1 and bf4
diablo lod every now and then
sometimes pubg on the phone ( easy to just pick up and play )

boobs & warlocks is nice hentai game

got huge tits

-minus the gay stuff

Currently playing:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey
No Man's Sky
Horizon Zero Dawn
Red Dead Redemption 2

Looking forward to playing Total war three kingdoms as I love the total war and assassin's creed series. As far as a future game Ghost of Tsushima would be on my list.

I can say I played my fair share of Call of Duty, Rainbow six, Mortal Kombat series in the past.

Halo CE remastered for pc just dropped so I'm all over that. Plus I just installed and started playing Grim Dawn which is pretty fun.

Any Warhammer 40K fans out there? I'm starting to get into it and need video games recommendations.
WH40k is notorious for having terrible games in its setting for the most part, it's like games workshop licence out the IP to people they know will make middling games so their tabletop game remains king. That being said, I really liked Dawn of War II and Space Marine, both top notch games. There's some good books in the setting too like those based around Ciaphas Cain and Gaunt's Ghosts.

Weirdly enough, Warhammer fantasy is getting very good games lately for some reason, like Total War Warhammer and Vermintide 2

Rocket league game on PC

Last edited by a moderator:
I played the Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo and I didn't want to put it down. The original is one of my favorite games of all time and I think this remake does it justice. April 10th can't get here fast enough.

I hope the combat is better in the finished version! FFVII is my favourite game of all time and i loved the demo.. apart from the messy combat. Most of the time the camera was all over the place and I couldnt see shit lol

There's some good books in the setting too like those based around Ciaphas Cain and Gaunt's Ghosts.

I know this is about video games but +1 to this comment.

Anything by Dan Abnett is solid reading.

Ciaphas Cain is good although the author could stand to put the thesaurus down for a bit XD

I'd strongly recommend Witchhunter from the Warhammer universe too.

I hope the combat is better in the finished version! FFVII is my favourite game of all time and i loved the demo.. apart from the messy combat. Most of the time the camera was all over the place and I couldnt see shit lol
I agree. The camera angles do need some work. The combat I'm fine with. I just need to learn how to dodge and block better lol

Going start Yakuza 0 tomorrow on Xbox 1X. Just replayed the FF VII Remake Demo..that shit is fucking legit af. Can't believe its a living breathing thing.

Going start Yakuza 0 tomorrow on Xbox 1X. Just replayed the FF VII Remake Demo..that shit is fucking legit af. Can't believe its a living breathing thing.
I can't wait for the full game to come out... I had a wonderful nostalgic feeling when I first heard that music again at the title screen. Preordered as soon as I finished.

Other than that I've been playing Fortnite with my buddies and TONS of Magic Arena.

Soooooooooooooooo excited for Ghost of Tsushima dropping in June! I enjoyed the trailer. Didn't give away too much gameplay, but you can tell this game will involve a lot of stealth. The graphics look amazing and I'm sure the combat will be dope. Definitely has the potential to be game of the year along with a few other titles coming out this year.

These next four months have some really good game titles dropping. Doom Eternal, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Resident Evil 3, The Last of Us Part 2, and now Ghost of Tsushima. (y)

WH40k is notorious for having terrible games in its setting for the most part, it's like games workshop licence out the IP to people they know will make middling games so their tabletop game remains king. That being said, I really liked Dawn of War II and Space Marine, both top notch games. There's some good books in the setting too like those based around Ciaphas Cain and Gaunt's Ghosts.

Weirdly enough, Warhammer fantasy is getting very good games lately for some reason, like Total War Warhammer and Vermintide 2
I've narrowed it down to Dawn of War 1&2, Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2, and Inquisitor Martyr.

Space Marine and Mechanicus are on the list as well. I'm hoping to get them on sale as they're all older games at this point.

I was tempted by the total Warhammer games but there's just too much dlc and I'm a completionist.

Last edited:
Played the Resident Evil 3 Remake demo and it was a lot of fun. Hated that it ended shortly and April 3rd can't come fast enough.