What happened to big boobs in games!?

I'm an occasional gamer too, and I've definitely noticed a change over the last decade. Video game characters are no longer sexy.

It's mostly only a "western" problem. You definitely don't see it in places like Japan. Silicon Valley and the entire west coast has become so overly sensitive, woke, leftist, whatever you want to call it... game developers aren't allowed to put hot girls in games anymore. The culture is so ridiculously backwards it's disturbing. The cancel-culture mob claims to be acting in defense of women. They claim sexy characters give women body-image issues, but what they're really doing is saying big breasts are not okay, which is extremely discriminatory, damaging, sexist, and I imagine it causes a plethora of self-image issues in girls. Companies like Activision/Blizzard are literally going back and removing images of women from 15+ year old games. It's insane.

The real irony is the companies that are censoring their products tend to be the most egregious when it comes to the treatment of women. Activision/Blizzard for example was just hit with a massive lawsuit from the state of California, citing sexual harassment and discrimination. It reminds me of those politicians from the 80's and 90's that used to preach about the sins of homosexuality and try to pass anti-gay legislation.... then they'd get caught in an airport bathroom stall with an underaged male prostitute. (yeah, that actually happened)

The bottom line is: censorship is ALWAYS an act of tyranny, control, and manipulation. Throughout history, whoever has attempted to implement and enforce censorship has always been evil... Nazis, Mao, Stalin, Catholic Church, ISIS, etc. Right now, in 2021 the most censorship is being disseminated from China, and leftist media - Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc. We should be extremely wary of them. Speak with your wallets. If companies try to de-feminize women, don't buy their products.

https://time.com/6086010/activision-blizzard-california-lawsuit-sexual-harassment/

Attachments

• vbnirjgpnrn71.jpg
    vbnirjgpnrn71.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 98
  • kj8jvxfhwte21.jpg
    kj8jvxfhwte21.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 97
  • oldnew.jpg
    oldnew.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 102
  • FemaleClothingJade-1024x576.png
    FemaleClothingJade-1024x576.png
    738.6 KB · Views: 100
What a field of strawmen and projection we have here

Yeah I'd rather this topic be about posting what games still have big titties instead of endlessly complaining about the same talking points.

As I said before you can get some real big boobs into the Western developed game Conan: Exiles, only reason I play the game.

Attachments

• maxres1.jpg
    maxres1.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 227
Here’s a few scenes from President Yukino. Guy wrote a review here https://hentaireviews.moe/2018/11/20/netorare-hentai-game-president-yukino/ With pictures of course. The cuck aspect of the game is a little weird but her boyfriend is such an idiot it’s kinda funny, and Yukino’s sluttiness mixed with her “innocent” looks and demeanor is hot.

Attachments

• 1640365142430.jpeg
    1640365142430.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 1640365257815.png
    1640365257815.png
    425.4 KB · Views: 176
Last edited by a moderator:
What happened? Women got involved in video game development, that's what happened.
I'm now somewhat encouraged to find out the man/woman ratio of employees across the different companies impacted, maybe over time as well to get a greater feel for the changing environment.

I'm 100% sure the numbers still favor guys in most cases, but I wonder how much that's changing over the years, if at all.

probably due to feminism infiltrating video games

which is kind of dumb cause who doesn't like big boobed chicks in their video games

the issue is that actively avoiding make girls sexy in video games is like a goal now. you get gold stars and brownie points if you can make female characters that aren't sexualized at all

What happened? Women got involved in video game development, that's what happened.
Self hating liberal women.
probably due to feminism infiltrating video games

which is kind of dumb cause who doesn't like big boobed chicks in their video games

the issue is that actively avoiding make girls sexy in video games is like a goal now. you get gold stars and brownie points if you can make female characters that aren't sexualized at all
Someone care to do something about this blatant misogyny?

Misogyny? My statement is nothing but plain truth. As women became more invovled in game development, the overt sexualization of female characters became a controversial issue, and the result has been a purposeful de-sexualization of women in games.

Not sure how you could read misogyny into that. Care to explain?

Misogyny is pretending big boobs don’t exist . I’m the one not being misogynistic. My closest female friend has GG CUPS and shes pissed about modern games .

Misogyny? My statement is nothing but plain truth. As women became more invovled in game development, the overt sexualization of female characters became a controversial issue, and the result has been a purposeful de-sexualization of women in games.

Not sure how you could read misogyny into that. Care to explain?
You have a fair point; I can see how your statement within context is a neutral observation. My bad.
You really gonna complain about misogyny on a website solely dedicated to sharing pictures of big tits?
Absolutely. There does exist a distinction between appreciation and objectification. It is perfectly valid and healthy to appreciate whatever women freely and voluntarily choose to share online, but the line is drawn when denigration and misogyny begins. Bring love and not hate.
Misogyny is pretending big boobs don’t exist . I’m the one not being misogynistic. My closest female friend has GG CUPS and shes pissed about modern games .
Whatever your anecdote says means nothing. Everyone knows someone that says anything and everything that affirms something. Misogyny is hating women, and your comment provided ample disdain for them about a subject for which their gender was of primary concern. Don't project your nonsense here because you disagree with their messages.

You have a fair point; I can see how your statement within context is a neutral observation. My bad.

Absolutely. There does exist a distinction between appreciation and objectification. It is perfectly valid and healthy to appreciate whatever women freely and voluntarily choose to share online, but the line is drawn when denigration and misogyny begins. Bring love and not hate.

Whatever your anecdote says means nothing. Everyone knows someone that says anything and everything that affirms something. Misogyny is hating women, and your comment provided ample disdain for them about a subject for which their gender was of primary concern. Don't project your nonsense here because you disagree with their messages.
.... wow

Take lara croft for example. Back when i was a kid and games were pixalated and not as much evolved, lara had a nice rack to look at.
1. First possibility:
Maybe the games that you have shown are already well known to many people and include being one of the legendary games.
And the possible reach of the audience, or players (or you could say...the market) becomes wider and varies by age and gender. (The game was no longer segmented)
So it is required to make games that are more "elegant" and "accepted" by many people.
I can admit that a man's fondness for busty woman is not that much. We are a minority. :cry:

2. Or... the second possibility:
The old game makers/creators (eg Tomb Raider, PS1) whom like big breasts are getting old and retired and replaced with younger generations (who prefers flat chested) :emoji_grin:

I haven't played video games since the Dreamcast era, but I think we could consider Scarlet from FFVII Remake slim and stacked.

1. First possibility:
Maybe the games that you have shown are already well known to many people and include being one of the legendary games.
And the possible reach of the audience, or players (or you could say...the market) becomes wider and varies by age and gender. (The game was no longer segmented)
So it is required to make games that are more "elegant" and "accepted" by many people.
I can admit that a man's fondness for busty woman is not that much. We are a minority. :cry:

2. Or... the second possibility:
The old game makers/creators (eg Tomb Raider, PS1) whom like big breasts are getting old and retired and replaced with younger generations (who prefers flat chested) :emoji_grin:
We're probably a minority that's true but still a big one! Everygame shoukd have character editors with sliders to adjust all necessary proptions.
Like black desert online. The chars look awesome, so pretty and very adjustable. I loved that game, but it got boring for me.

We're probably a minority that's true but still a big one! Everygame shoukd have character editors with sliders to adjust all necessary proptions.
You mean customizable characters?
Like black desert online. The chars look awesome, so pretty and very adjustable. I loved that game, but it got boring for me.
Hmm..never heard of this game before. :emoji_astonished:
Interesting. :unsure: