What happened to big boobs in games!?

You still have the "Dead or alive" fighting game series. In the most recent ones you can even choose the breast bouncing level of the female characters (yep... That's a Japanese game). Some of them have huge knockers so if you're putting the breast bounce to the max your character will be hit in the face by his own boobs each times your hitting any button. Kind of crazy but funny. An advice is to not play that with that option on while your girlfriend is around. They don't have the same definition for "funny" as us I guess...

You still have the "Dead or alive" fighting game series. In the most recent ones you can even choose the breast bouncing level of the female characters (yep... That's a Japanese game). Some of them have huge knockers so if you're putting the breast bounce to the max your character will be hit in the face by his own boobs each times your hitting any button. Kind of crazy but funny. An advice is to not play that with that option on while your girlfriend is around. They don't have the same definition for "funny" as us I guess...
Sounds hilarious

Absolutely. There does exist a distinction between appreciation and objectification. It is perfectly valid and healthy to appreciate whatever women freely and voluntarily choose to share online, but the line is drawn when denigration and misogyny begins. Bring love and not hate.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself. ‍♂️

In SC6 I had to make my own because the slider stopped too small, and even this isn't ideal but it's as big as I could make the heart shapes
TDD.png

If you really want to see big boobs in 3D in a modern console (PS4/5 or Switch for all) here are your options

Conan Exiles - 3D action/survival game where you can create your character, and the female character you can give her some REALLY big boobs and as a bonus you can make her topless too and see nipples!

Saints Row 3 - 3D Grand Theft Auto style open world game, similar to above your created female character can have some HUMONGOUS boobs and you can make her topless too. If you make her topless and run around in public other characters will comment on your nudity.

Senran Kagura - A long running series with multiple games in different genres. Peach Beach Splash is basically a water gun third person shooter where almost all the characters have big boobs and run around in swimsuits. Peach Ball is a Switch game and is basically just pinball with a busty woman gimmick.

Dragons Crown - A 2D side scrolling beat em up, notably the Sorceress character has such big lovingly animated boobs it caused a controversy when it first came out.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 - A beach volleyball game for PS4/Switch, has the best graphics and most bouncy boobs of everything in this list, plus TONS of different swimsuits you can put on the women. One note tho, it never came out in the United States but you can play an imported copy with English subtitles, look for either a Korean version or one that isn't the Japanese copy, it should say ENGLISH SUBS.
PC Game called "Conan Exiles Age of Sorcery" to get it as I have it you need a few mods downloaded, Admin rights, and a lot of tweaking her measurements -worth it! Honestly guys I can watch her run around the map all day long and make no progress in the game

Attachments

• Untitledfff.mov
    2.3 MB
In SC6 I had to make my own because the slider stopped too small, and even this isn't ideal but it's as big as I could make the heart shapes
View attachment 2237664
what?! Soul Calibur 6?! :emoji_astonished:
is this Mods? :emoji_astonished:
PC Game called "Conan Exiles Age of Sorcery" to get it as I have it you need a few mods downloaded, Admin rights, and a lot of tweaking her measurements -worth it! Honestly guys I can watch her run around the map all day long and make no progress in the game
Please post from the front view! :love::emoji_yum:

what?! Soul Calibur 6?! :emoji_astonished:
is this Mods? :emoji_astonished:

Please post from the front view! :love::emoji_yum:
Nah, that's base game. You can just apply certain objects and shapes as decoration, what I ended up doing there in both versions is I had two giant heart shapes affixed to the chest, one with the bottom of the hearts pointed outward (left) and the other with the top of the two heart shapes pointed outward and a third, giant ring/halo object to look like they're being bound like that.

It's all very stiff and they do not at all jiggle or bounce.

Nah, that's base game. You can just apply certain objects and shapes as decoration, what I ended up doing there in both versions is I had two giant heart shapes affixed to the chest, one with the bottom of the hearts pointed outward (left) and the other with the top of the two heart shapes pointed outward and a third, giant ring/halo object to look like they're being bound like that.
It's all very stiff and they do not at all jiggle or bounce.
Oh I see :emoji_astonished:
That's very creative man! :ROFLMAO:
At first I thought it's a mods or in SC6 you can customise your char's breasts up to those size lol.

I played SC5 but the breast customisation limited to a Kcup I think :unsure:

I recently got back into playing computer games.
While graphics have improved, character design is mostly not that good and whats even worse - the chicks are all flat chested as hell nowadays. Take lara croft for example. Back when i was a kid and games were pixalated and not as much evolved, lara had a nice rack to look at.
It's too bad really, nothing better than a cool game with a good loking woman to look at once in awhile.

What do you think? Know a game that still has some good chicks in it?
What about Subverse?
https://www.gog.com/en/game/subverse

There is a game called Holliday Island. You can download it for free. It has some huge boobies and it has hours and hours of content, plus a good storyline. Google 'holiday island lewd' and look at the pictures to see if it something for you.

There is a game called Holliday Island. You can download it for free. It has some huge boobies and it has hours and hours of content, plus a good storyline. Google 'holiday island lewd' and look at the pictures to see if it something for you.
This sounds like a very obvious "Google this shock image" post.

The likes of Anita Sarkeesian and SJWs don't realise women with natural huge tits in nature exist. Therefore, they should not be included as options.

I was hopeful that Cyberpunk would be more inclusive of the big boob community, but sadly no, you can customize your character in almost every way possible but sadly nothing more than a C cup lol
The more I hear about this game, the worse it sounds. It's disappointing because I had high hopes for it too. :(

The likes of Anita Sarkeesian and SJWs don't realise women with natural huge tits in nature exist. Therefore, they should not be included as options.

Attachments

• obiwan.gif
    obiwan.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 28
Yeah Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is the current holy grail of big boobs in video games but you have to import it or find a reseller. I see Amazon has resellers who are selling the Switch version for about $80.

Modern feminism has a strong hatred of big boobs. Feminists have terminal cases of breast envy and they hate the idea of having children so there’s two reasons why they despise big boobs. They pretty much started attacking video games for having big boobed female characters a decade ago and ruined the scene ever since. The Japanese don’t care but the tides may be starting to turn there if they want their game to be sold in America and Europe. Smaller budget games that can make money in Japan are going to keep doing their thing, but it’s usually crap like visual novels, which unless you know Japanese are going to be unplayable.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is technically a volleyball game but there’s so much cheesecake thrown in because they know exactly why people are buying the game. Given how much shit Koei Tecmo received for the game, odds are not favorable that a Dead or Alive Xtreme 4 will be made. I’d love to be wrong though!

Ninja gaiden games use to have women with huge knockers. In ninja gaiden 2 they would even bounce around in cut-scenes.

Also, the one ninja gaiden game on the ps3 was set up to where if you shakes the controller in a scene where female character was shown, their tits would bounce with the movement: https://youtu.be/AV4atWN1vmw

Do you have any more clips of this?

Saints Row was rebooted sans it's notorious sex appeal sliders which customized your pain character with a monster rack or bulge depending...there is a backdoor, PC players can mod characters and upload to the Boss Server which can be moved to console as of 2 days ago. Picked the biggest one, dropped by a Western gear shop in game an voila Dolly Parton.

Attachments

• 3a74f976-9111-440d-a378-0f4eae9df0c2.PNG
    3a74f976-9111-440d-a378-0f4eae9df0c2.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 67
  • 5a132f29-45d9-432e-80ff-a3c27d872fd7.PNG
    5a132f29-45d9-432e-80ff-a3c27d872fd7.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
For what it's worth....there is some fat chick with juggs walking the beach on GTA 5. Travor wakes up drunk af as usual as she's walking by. Of course my candid ass had Trevor run out far enough for me to take the pic. Show goes on no matter what. Now with that said, if anyone in the group shoots a load off this, you need help

Attachments

• 2FB5E07C-D181-4E1F-BC26-025B64CF6046.jpeg
    2FB5E07C-D181-4E1F-BC26-025B64CF6046.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 37661D10-6376-4336-8382-468C9B19EF81.jpeg
    37661D10-6376-4336-8382-468C9B19EF81.jpeg
    711 KB · Views: 62