[videogames] What games are you playing right now?

Old school for me, but do play Elder Scrolls online and Diablo III quite often as well.
Those arcades in your house? I'm thinking about getting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade. That was one of my favorite arcade games growing up and I love the TMNTs!

Those arcades in your house? I'm thinking about getting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade. That was one of my favorite arcade games growing up and I love the TMNTs!

They are, in the Mancave. Two full size, one running mame, the other a 60 in one Jamma Cab, the other three are 3/4 size arcade 1up machines. Star Wars is factory, the other two are modded with Raspberry pies.
Arcade 1up has the TMNT cab for sale now. I belong to a couple Facebook Groups for 1Up machines and its quite popular.

Castle Crush-There is no way to master this game.No matter how much you’ve upgraded your troops, you will win a few and then go on a losing streak.A lot of strategy involved.
Into The Dead 2-You blow away tons of zombies with lots of different weapons.What else is there to say?

Attachments

• 61D0008F-F373-4E2F-AB12-D22C2BE9C049.png
    61D0008F-F373-4E2F-AB12-D22C2BE9C049.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • F98A3BF6-EB20-4F50-941C-7A0DC1BC4045.png
    F98A3BF6-EB20-4F50-941C-7A0DC1BC4045.png
    587.3 KB · Views: 12
Favorite games of all time..

Red Dead Redemption
Resident Evil(s)
Marvel vs Capcom(s)
Batman (Arkams)
The Last of Us
NBA2K
GTA3

They are dropping The Last of Us 2 next year and I will be getting it.

Right now I am playing Tom Clancy's Wildlands. It is aight.

Old school Xbox/PC gamer now exclusively PC.

Currently playing:
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Summertime Saga
  • Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
  • Funbag Fantasy
Favourites of all time:
  • Halo 3
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Injustice 2
  • Soul Calibur (series)
  • Emperor of Dune: Battle for Arrakis
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Medival 2: Total War
  • Elder Scrolls (series)
  • Dead or Alive (series)
Backlog:
  • Grim Dawn
  • Halo: MCC (PC)
  • Into the Breach
  • Witcher 1 and 2
Looking forward to playing:
  • Cyberpunk 2077

Just a friendly off-topic videogame thread. What are you playing at the moment? what's in your backlog to play in the near future? What's your top 3 games of all time?

What I'm playing now:
  • World of Tanks
  • Total War: Warhammer
  • Company of Heroes 2
Favourite of all time:
  • Xcom 2
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • The Long Dark
  • Banished
  • Rome 2 Total War
Honorable mention goes to Alien Isolation, which was too scary for me to play more than 4 or 5 hours. And eve online (now pretty dead compared to what it was) which ate up more hours than I'd care to admit.

Also feel free to post a few screenshots, I'm a habitual screenshot saver and have some since as far back as 2006.

Just finished playing.....

- Ghost Recon 2
- Call of Duty
- Need for Speed Heat
- Luigi's mansion 3 (I think its 3)
- Pokemon Shield (I leave no stone unturned )

Favorite games of all time

- Witchery 3 (shame no more are coming out)
- God of War (the newest one)
- Dynasty Warriors (except the last one. They failed horribly)

I'm currently playing Persona 5 on PS4 which I've picked up again after a 2-year break. This game is twice as long as it should be.

Also Devil May Cry 5 on Xbox One thanks to it being in the Game Pass.

My backlog includes Sekiro and Yakuza Kiwami 2 among others.

My favorite game is Panzer Dragoon Zwei for the Sega Saturn.
Sekiro pissed me off lol. Got like an hour into it and got tired of getting my ass kicked so I took it back lol. I've never taken a game back until then.

Sekiro pissed me off lol. Got like an hour into it and got tired of getting my ass kicked so I took it back lol. I've never taken a game back until then.

Haha, that one is pretty unforgiving. I've finished Bloodborne and Nioh so hopefully I can finish it too someday.

I'm a big Skyrim fan too, although I'm on the Xbox one and the Mods are limited. I wish I could get a nudity patch on it !
TBH Skyrim is only worth playing when modded the base game is weak. Loverslab ftw, get a gaming rig and open the door to a whole new world of Debauchery.

Attachments

• FalmarBJ (3).jpg
    FalmarBJ (3).jpg
    273 KB · Views: 38
Backlog:
  • Grim Dawn
  • Halo: MCC (PC)
  • Into the Breach
  • Witcher 1 and 2

I know Grim Dawn is almost universally praised, but I struggled to like it because I had like 150 hours in Titan Quest, and Grim Dawn is basically a reskin of Titan Quest by the same dudes, everything about the two games is almost identical except the setting. I mean on one hand I can understand sticking to a winning formula, but on the other hand when I buy a game in 2016 I don't want it to be basically the same game as I bought in 2006.

Into the Breach however is amazing, can be real difficult at times but it's a super comfy game to play in small stretches.

I'm a big Skyrim fan too, although I'm on the Xbox one and the Mods are limited. I wish I could get a nudity patch on it !
Modded Skyrim is cool but it's a lot of work. I never could get my big tiddy barberian babe to look the way I wanted. :confused:

TBH Skyrim is only worth playing when modded the base game is weak. Loverslab ftw, get a gaming rig and open the door to a whole new world of Debauchery.
It is known.

I know Grim Dawn is almost universally praised, but I struggled to like it because I had like 150 hours in Titan Quest, and Grim Dawn is basically a reskin of Titan Quest by the same dudes, everything about the two games is almost identical except the setting. I mean on one hand I can understand sticking to a winning formula, but on the other hand when I buy a game in 2016 I don't want it to be basically the same game as I bought in 2006.

Into the Breach however is amazing, can be real difficult at times but it's a super comfy game to play in small stretches.
I agree. My problem was that I had also played a lot of Titans Quest back in the day but wanted something similar yet different. I made sure to wait till it was super cheap (I think I only paid 5 euro for it) so if it sucks I won't feel too bad.

I'm looking forward to playing into the breach.

Currently enjoying the game I never thought i'd ever get to play.. Shenmue III! I still can't believe its a thing. It may not be for everyone but it's a perfect time capsule of old school gaming. It's as if not a single day has passed since the second game and that was 18 fucking years ago!

As I said before, I'm knocking through the City That Never Sleeps on Spider-Man but I was previously on Red Dead Redemption 2, was really looking forward to it and eventually bought it after an awful string of money being a distant memory...

Have to say, Probably against the grain here but was seriously disappointed by it. AMAZING for a few hours of gameplay but it became so repetitive so quickly. A visual and technical masterpiece, great story but, no amount of visual and story prowess could make up for it.