[videogames] What games are you playing right now?

Batman - Arkham series: Return to Arkham + Arkham Knight on PS4.

Went from Spider-Man on PS4 and never played these. Can see a lot of similarities between the combat style. I'm really enjoying it although I've found the Return to Arkham (Arkham Asylum and Arkham City) are very short - Although I'm bearing in mind it didn't cost me a lot and also was made for Xbox 360/PS3 era where memory was far less. Haven't yet started Arkham Knight.

For the love of all that is holy, don't but Zombieland: Double Tap World Tour. My lady talked me into it as she wanted a zombie game and saw that. We each played it for less than 10 minutes total. It's a glorified mobile game.

Managed to find the entire Assassins Creed Odyssey including all DLC's worth £80 for £16 on the Xbox store. Slowly picking my way through this absolutely massive game.
Odyssey was the first Assassin's Creed game I played and I absolutely loved it!

Guys, Tomb Raider (2013) is free now on Steam for a limited time. So, better hurry up if you wanna get a free copy of this good and legendary game.

Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/203160/Tomb_Raider/

My top 5 of favorite games.
  1. Don't Starve Together (a.k.a. Venezuela Simulator);
  2. Heroes of Might & Magic III;
  3. Mount & Blade Warband;
  4. Swat 4;
  5. Killing Floor.

PS: Nowadays I'm not playing anything.

Destiny 2 as I Always play that & Doom Eternal. Patiently waiting for Resident Evil 3 & Final Fantasy VII: Remake

Destiny 2 as I Always play that & Doom Eternal. Patiently waiting for Resident Evil 3 & Final Fantasy VII: Remake
FF7 is one of my all time absolute favorites. I was super excited to hear of a remake, but from what I've seen, it's no longer turn based, and just another RPG button masher.

FF7 is one of my all time absolute favorites. I was super excited to hear of a remake, but from what I've seen, it's no longer turn based, and just another RPG button masher.

It is different but you can change it so it is abit more similar to the original. The whole team who's made it either worked on the original or are just big FFVII fans. Honestly give it a look, a lot of love has gone into this game by the looks of it.

Anyone else having issues with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC) crashing? It's driving me nuts.

Anyone else having issues with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC) crashing? It's driving me nuts.
We play it on PS4 and my fiancé was saying it was really laggy today. Wonder if the servers are just smashed with players today given shelter in place

We play it on PS4 and my fiancé was saying it was really laggy today. Wonder if the servers are just smashed with players today given shelter in place
Maybe.
It started for me when Warzone was patched in. That was a few weeks ago I think?

Maybe.
It started for me when Warzone was patched in. That was a few weeks ago I think?

Hmmm, so not just today. Not sure then, I do know I’ve had a couple situations (before WarZone) where I left it running in the background and it made me reinstall the whole 1.15 patch. PS4 and PC troubleshooting are gonna vary wildly, naturally, So don’t take my word for it, but maybe it’d be worth trying to uninstall and reinstall it

Hmmm, so not just today. Not sure then, I do know I’ve had a couple situations (before WarZone) where I left it running in the background and it made me reinstall the whole 1.15 patch. PS4 and PC troubleshooting are gonna vary wildly, naturally, So don’t take my word for it, but maybe it’d be worth trying to uninstall and reinstall it
ug.
I've heard of guys uninstalling and then re-installing and having no luck.

Phantasy star online 2 open beta

Been playing the Resident Evil 3 Remake and I'm loving it.

It still bothers me how Hollywood fucked up the rich and fascinating lore that is Resident Evil with the pieces of garbage they produced. I hope the Netflix series will be more similar with the video games.