Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

Look how swollen she was In some of those early pics! Her boobs were just a never ending fountain of milk! It would have been hard for her to carry so much boob around all day. She was probably double the size of her later post-milker boobs. Still she seemed to have a lot of fun milking herself. I think she just embraced having huge tits and learned to enjoy it for what it is. She just radiates confidence and sensuality in every photo!!

I have to say Milena has some of the nicest nips and areolas too. Just the right size and position, some lovely veins in all the right places too. Most women her size have nipples that point directly down but Milena's breasts are somehow still perfectly formed and while they hang down to her stomach the nipples still point towards. It's just crazy hot when she pinches her nips and pulls her whole boob up to shoulder height, stretching the skin and holding them up by the nipples. It looks painful but she just keeps flashing a naughty smile as she does it! Then when she suddenly lets go they come crashing down onto her belly with a loud CLAP! I would have loved to have seen a video where Milena does this a hundred times in a row, pushing what her tits can take to the limit! I'm sure she will continue to inspire fantasies like this from thousands of her fans for a long long time to come.

:love: :p

Attachments

• pack51.JPG
    pack51.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 57

Attachments

• asec23.jpg
    asec23.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 151
  • asec31.jpg
    asec31.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 132
I love the fact that she is the greatest big boob model of all time, but also has that charm of a woman next door about her . I could imagine bumping into her in the local supermarket . I also think that part of the attraction is that we are of a very similar age, she's not some young bimbo . Thank the heavens for her sending her pics to Nadines site all those years ago .

Why So Shy: A Meditation on Milena Velba's Inverted Nipples

How something under so much obvious pressure can still refuse to show itself. Utterly Mystifying.

See Part II here.

Kitchen 2003
Veins, hot to the touch. Eyes: have a sip.
kitch48.jpg

Apres Ride 2004
Doe eyes.
apre45.jpg

49 Mercury 2005
cury40.jpg

Kitchen Sweetie 2006
Right eye: narcotic. Left eye: Don't move.
kisw40.jpg

Grey Dress 2007
Left eye: come to me. Right eye: I will liquefy you.
gredr36.jpg

NYPD 2008
Eyes: Look at me not looking at you.
prot34.jpg

Bra Pics '09
Left eye: hanging back. Right eye: a legacy assured.
brap50.jpg

White Linen 2010
The eyes: Get a load of us.
wlin60.jpg

Schoner Wohnen 2011
The girl with faraway eyes.
schwo47.jpg

The Show Will Go On 2012
Eyes: God, I look good.
swgo57.jpg

Last edited:
Silent comedy with Milena
Funny moments that only she could pull off with her top pulled off.

Attachments

• clown39.jpg
    clown39.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 177
  • lisho50.jpg
    lisho50.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 147
  • uyfk79dvri751.jpg
    uyfk79dvri751.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 196
  • prot61.jpg
    prot61.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 170
  • wald44.jpg
    wald44.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 179
  • wrin50.jpg
    wrin50.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 173
  • wrongball.jpg
    wrongball.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 177
  • zhvggm42anm61.jpg
    zhvggm42anm61.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 175_1000.jpg
    175_1000.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 184
  • scharf4.jpg
    scharf4.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 210
  • reven52.jpg
    reven52.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 191
I have to say Milena has some of the nicest nips and areolas too. Just the right size and position, some lovely veins in all the right places too. Most women her size have nipples that point directly down but Milena's breasts are somehow still perfectly formed and while they hang down to her stomach the nipples still point towards. It's just crazy hot when she pinches her nips and pulls her whole boob up to shoulder height, stretching the skin and holding them up by the nipples. It looks painful but she just keeps flashing a naughty smile as she does it! Then when she suddenly lets go they come crashing down onto her belly with a loud CLAP! I would have loved to have seen a video where Milena does this a hundred times in a row, pushing what her tits can take to the limit! I'm sure she will continue to inspire fantasies like this from thousands of her fans for a long long time to come.
I agree with you. The nipple position is a big part of why her breasts are so breathtaking....in the perfect spot, and boobs are still perky, despite the massive-ness. Amazing.

:p :p :p

Attachments

• asec31.jpg
    asec31.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 98
  • barb58.jpg
    barb58.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 108
  • betro01.jpg
    betro01.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 117
  • biwas28.jpg
    biwas28.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 107
  • blamo43.jpg
    blamo43.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 99
WHOA :oops:

Attachments

• melArmy.jpg
    melArmy.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 93
  • melArmy2.jpg
    melArmy2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 97
Completely agree. Although I'm definitely into size when it comes to breasts, just hugely big doesn't do it for me. They have to be beautifully and roundly shaped and the nipples have to be in the right spot too.

Never a fan of Venera cause although they're big, they just don't seem Full and round to me and the nipples point in odd directions.

Which is why I think Milena is the queen of big boobed models. Her tits are not only huge, but so full and round as well. And yes, her nipple shape, size and position are amazing for such big boobs. I'm not sure we'll see anyone else with boobs that check all those boxes, at least for me, anyway.

The following videos were requested and I've uploaded to my requests folder :

Vano Scala
Travel Preparation
Spaghetti Dress
Violin Lessons

and can be found at:

https://mega.nz/folder/9BQBiS5B#wVVYhQKKy-3HEp35JBWvGA

These are unretouched originals as they're already 720p and detail is sharp. The Spaghetti Strap and Violin Lessons won't play within Mega possibly because of the video size but should download and play without problems.

I'm hoping to upload a few more over the next few days - including Beach Dress and Angela & Milena that were uploaded just a few days ago - so keep checking that link.

Cheers

Completely agree. Although I'm definitely into size when it comes to breasts, just hugely big doesn't do it for me. They have to be beautifully and roundly shaped and the nipples have to be in the right spot too.

Never a fan of Venera cause although they're big, they just don't seem Full and round to me and the nipples point in odd directions.

Which is why I think Milena is the queen of big boobed models. Her tits are not only huge, but so full and round as well. And yes, her nipple shape, size and position are amazing for such big boobs. I'm not sure we'll see anyone else with boobs that check all those boxes, at least for me, anyway.
Absolutely spot on. Milena's boobs are perfect in so many ways. I have seen countless big boob models over the last 50 years or so (both enhanced and natural) and none of them come close. She is the GOAT in my book, truly a living legend. And her incredible beauty just takes my breath away to boot. Thank God Milena came along in my lifetime and shared her amazing assets with us over so many years.

The following videos were requested and I've uploaded to my requests folder :

Vano Scala
Travel Preparation
Spaghetti Dress
Violin Lessons

and can be found at:

https://mega.nz/folder/9BQBiS5B#wVVYhQKKy-3HEp35JBWvGA

These are unretouched originals as they're already 720p and detail is sharp. The Spaghetti Strap and Violin Lessons won't play within Mega possibly because of the video size but should download and play without problems.

I'm hoping to upload a few more over the next few days - including Beach Dress and Angela & Milena that were uploaded just a few days ago - so keep checking that link.

Cheers
Thanks Ian, very much appreciated as always.

This is one of my favourite videos.... she's such a tease in this one!
Could anyone please let me know which video this is. Judging by the outfit, it looks like the acconpanying video to the Tapes Games pic set. Thanks in advance.

So any idea where her boobs have been at its fullest?