Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

What a great group of Milena fans we have here. I'd say without a doubt my favorite Milena video is "Shoot with Cindy". I love the contrast between Cindy's lovely but relatively small breasts, and Milena's huge tits. I also like the mature milf seducing the innocent girl. Milena unveils her incredible breasts to Cindy who sucks away! I've dropped more cum to this one video than any other.
Milena('s big breasts) have been the center of attention her whole life so it super wholesome when she makes smaller chested girls feel loved and lusted after like she often is. Milena's rack is bigger than Cindy's entire body but she looks at her and sucks her little tits like her loving baby.

Attachments

• saic62.jpg
    saic62.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 119
  • saic61.jpg
    saic61.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 122
  • saic60.jpg
    saic60.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 135
What a great group of Milena fans we have here. I'd say without a doubt my favorite Milena video is "Shoot with Cindy". I love the contrast between Cindy's lovely but relatively small breasts, and Milena's huge tits. I also like the mature milf seducing the innocent girl. Milena unveils her incredible breasts to Cindy who sucks away! I've dropped more cum to this one video than any other.
Milena as the older/mature seductress was a consistent theme throughout her career and it really worked well because she was significantly older than nearly all of her co-stars and bustier (aside from Miosotis, post-pregnancy Nadine & Micky Bells)

Attachments

• biol11.jpg
    biol11.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 161
  • dist20.jpg
    dist20.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 185
  • gale19.jpg
    gale19.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 143
  • dpres27.jpg
    dpres27.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 166
  • mica09.jpg
    mica09.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 143
  • mida17.jpg
    mida17.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 130
  • nudra10.jpg
    nudra10.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 125
  • pizg06.jpg
    pizg06.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 128
  • prac06.jpg
    prac06.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 151
  • wmic09.jpg
    wmic09.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 138
I've rediscovered the sublime Pantyhose Boobs (actual title??) video, thanks to @ianweb :emoji_tophat:. Bondage, but not bondage, with lots of coy little facial expressions Milena slips in. Lowering her large ones into the legs, then tying the legs behind her neck. Of course she can wear that to the grocery store ;) And see near 9:00, right after she puts the girls back in, the adoring little pat she gives them, with a thin smile to go with it. She. Loves. Those. Boobs. Who doesn't.

Watch it a couple times, after you've gotten over the initial shock, for her facial expressions. Maybe at a slightly reduced framerate. She's having a good day, and eye-penetrates the camera a bunch of times. At around 9:50, she glances at something, maybe someone else in the room? And the clapping at 9:55 - God bless her.

I'm guessing this was filmed ca 2012. Does anyone know what year for sure? I'd like to create a list of ianweb's work organized by year.panthose.png

Last edited:
Milena as the older/mature seductress was a consistent theme throughout her career and it really worked well because she was significantly older than nearly all of her co-stars and bustier (aside from Miosotis, post-pregnancy Nadine & Micky Bells)
Feeding the Queen
Christ washed his friends feet like their servant, and Miss Velba sucks on smaller boobies like she's their baby. Even with her godlike breasts out and dominant figure, she's puts breasts before her ego.

Attachments

• emtak24.jpg
    emtak24.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 204
  • fitra39.jpg
    fitra39.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 190
  • gale23.jpg
    gale23.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 156
  • mite76.jpg
    mite76.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 164
  • prac46.jpg
    prac46.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 177
  • seid33.jpg
    seid33.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 188
  • sobra43.jpg
    sobra43.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 201
  • stefart63.jpg
    stefart63.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 186
  • valo63.jpg
    valo63.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 167
  • capre19.jpg
    capre19.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 169
  • preck45.jpg
    preck45.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
I've rediscovered the sublime Pantyhose Boobs (actual title??) video, thanks to @ianweb :emoji_tophat:. Bondage, but not bondage, with lots of coy little facial expressions Milena slips in. And see near 9:00, right after she puts the girls back in, the adoring little pat she gives them, with a thin smile to go with it. She. Loves. Those. Boobs. Who doesn't.

Watch it a couple times, after you've gotten over the initial shock, for her facial expressions. Maybe at a slightly reduced framerate. She's having a good day, and eye-penetrates the camera a bunch of times. At around 9:50, she glances at something, maybe someone else in the room? And the clapping at 9:55 - God bless her.

I'm guessing this was filmed ca 2012. Does anyone know what year for sure? I'd like to create a list of ianweb's work organized by year.

Attachments

• PH.mp4
    2.4 MB
I can't count how many times I've watched that video. Waaay too many times.

Even so, I had no idea it was over 9 minutes long... o_O:LOL:

I've rediscovered the sublime Pantyhose Boobs (actual title??) video, thanks to @ianweb :emoji_tophat:. Bondage, but not bondage, with lots of coy little facial expressions Milena slips in. Lowering her large ones into the legs, then tying the legs behind her neck. Of course she can wear that to the grocery store ;) And see near 9:00, right after she puts the girls back in, the adoring little pat she gives them, with a thin smile to go with it. She. Loves. Those. Boobs. Who doesn't.

I'm guessing this was filmed ca 2012. Does anyone know what year for sure? I'd like to create a list of ianweb's work organized by year.View attachment 1883232
There are so many things that set Milena apart and make her special...but probably one of the best things is how much she seems to LOVE TITTIES. Her own of course, but other ladies' as well. So damn sexy. Love it.

Do we have any Czech-speaking members? Really wondering if this was as simple as Milena telling Cindy that she wants to or is about to suck on her tits :)

View attachment 20s-shootcindy20_ip.mp4-.mp4

What if Milena had her nipples pierced? I think it would have suited her really well. Just imagine her with a golden chain that hangs down from her neck and runs across both nipples..now imagine pulling on that chain as her swollen breast tissue stretches from the nipple where the chain is connected..her nipples become rock hard and she moans in pain and pleasure..
I 100% agree with this.

There are so many things that set Milena apart and make her special...but probably one of the best things is how much she seems to LOVE TITTIES. Her own of course, but other ladies' as well. So damn sexy. Love it.
SHE LOVES THOSE BOOBS
View attachment she luvs boobs.mp4

I'm guessing this was filmed ca 2012. Does anyone know what year for sure? I'd like to create a list of ianweb's work organized by year.View attachment 1883232
I checked my files and found that Big Boobs in Pantyhose was released in early October of 2013. Milena and Daktari must have filmed her movie Barock at the same time as Big Boobs in Pantyhose was filmed. Barock was released in late September 2013 and the next movie released on her website was Big Boobs in Pantyhose in early October of 2013. Its easy to see that both clips were filmed in the same location. Also, If you want to sleep in the same bed as Milena played around on in Barock the room is available to rent at the following links. Villa Haniel & Villa Haniel @ airbnb