Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

Could anyone please let me know which video this is. Judging by the outfit, it looks like the acconpanying video to the Tapes Games pic set. Thanks in advance.

It's called 'Renovation'

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181030_065713.jpg
    Screenshot_20181030_065713.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20181030_065654.jpg
    Screenshot_20181030_065654.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 138
Is there a photo where you can see her pussy well enough?

There are very few where it can been seen. Definitely a concious decision not to show it, which obviously happened early on, as the second half of her career it was never seen. Early example attached.

Attachments

• e5a2504~2.jpg
    e5a2504~2.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 225
  • wetd47.jpg
    wetd47.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 239
  • wetd55 (1).jpg
    wetd55 (1).jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 228
I have to say Milena has some of the nicest nips and areolas too. Just the right size and position, some lovely veins in all the right places too. Most women her size have nipples that point directly down but Milena's breasts are somehow still perfectly formed and while they hang down to her stomach the nipples still point towards. It's just crazy hot when she pinches her nips and pulls her whole boob up to shoulder height, stretching the skin and holding them up by the nipples. It looks painful but she just keeps flashing a naughty smile as she does it! Then when she suddenly lets go they come crashing down onto her belly with a loud CLAP! I would have loved to have seen a video where Milena does this a hundred times in a row, pushing what her tits can take to the limit! I'm sure she will continue to inspire fantasies like this from thousands of her fans for a long long time to come.
this is exactly what i wanted too, what a shame, I wanted a video like that

To be fair that probably wasn't going to happen though. Her boobs were BIG and I'm sure they were quite sensitive too. Whenever she was jumping around she always held her boobs or pushed them together with her arms to support them. You can see in her trampoline video she bounces a bit too hard one time and goes "owwh" as her boobs drop. Having so much breast tissue it would be sensitive to blunt impact. Full on Boob drops would probably hurt like hell for Milena..likewise when she ran she would work up a little bit of bounce but if it was more intense she would always reach for a tit to hold it down. Her bike refueling video is probably the best one she did where topless bounce is in focus.

They look heavy :p

Attachments

• rose653.jpg
    rose653.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 102
Completely agree. Although I'm definitely into size when it comes to breasts, just hugely big doesn't do it for me. They have to be beautifully and roundly shaped and the nipples have to be in the right spot too.

Never a fan of Venera cause although they're big, they just don't seem Full and round to me and the nipples point in odd directions.

Which is why I think Milena is the queen of big boobed models. Her tits are not only huge, but so full and round as well. And yes, her nipple shape, size and position are amazing for such big boobs. I'm not sure we'll see anyone else with boobs that check all those boxes, at least for me, anyway.
Yes, yes, yes! 100% agree. It's why she is the queen!

Absolutely spot on. Milena's boobs are perfect in so many ways. I have seen countless big boob models over the last 50 years or so (both enhanced and natural) and none of them come close. She is the GOAT in my book, truly a living legend. And her incredible beauty just takes my breath away to boot. Thank God Milena came along in my lifetime and shared her amazing assets with us over so many years.
Agree ....she is big-boob perfection in every way. And just a beautiful woman in general. So much joy and passion too.

There are very few where it can been seen. Definitely a concious decision not to show it, which obviously happened early on, as the second half of her career it was never seen. Early example attached.
There's actually a good view on one of her bath videos. She's moving the bubbles around in the water and you get a decent view. I forget which one it is...

Milena doesn't just have the boobs she has the heart! She can be dominant and fierce as well as sensual, maternal and sweet. Her boobs are her crowning feminine treasures but in many ways she has a tough masculine soul..it's hard to believe a woman can be this beautiful while embodying so many different qualities in one person