Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

Writing at Night, February 2014. The way they interact with those bars... mesmerising! o_O

Attachments

• write30.jpg
    write30.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 154
  • write45.jpg
    write45.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 153
  • write43.jpg
    write43.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 178
  • write59.jpg
    write59.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 179
dominating the frame with just her boobies and making her partners into little children

Attachments

• fira41.jpg
    fira41.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 234
  • fira40.jpg
    fira40.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 192
  • drunwo54.jpg
    drunwo54.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 201
  • drunwo55.jpg
    drunwo55.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 227
  • vacar49.jpg
    vacar49.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 242
Milena Multiplied - Here's some more of my custom wallpapers and images using multiple images of Milena.

Getting her big guns ready for her next assignment in Mission.
Milena's hanging breasts look so heavy and massive, as she waits outside of her room in Samana.
Milena's enormous breasts makes that street pole look so small in Street Corner :)

Attachments

• mission4x.jpg
    mission4x.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 137
  • samana3x.jpg
    samana3x.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 144
  • street corner6x.jpeg
    street corner6x.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
I don't recognize this woman.
Lola! She's a very fun playmate in Milena's videos
Here's a little taste of the frivolity between two mutual breast lovers in three photo sets that Milena did with Lola.

In First Aid, Milena's physical therapist turns out to be more of a dominatrix.
You can tell these ladies really enjoy working together in Feeling Better - Milena has of way of making everything fun & sexy!
And in the set Lola, we see just how comfortable and intimate they are with each other. There's a make out session with Milena and Lola, and Lola and her amazing breasts. And I love her expression in the last pic - doesn't she look both surprised and amazed at how intently she's sucking on her breast like that? Or is she saying something like "Hey, I was gonna do that!" :)

Attachments

• hosp63.jpg
    hosp63.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 129
  • hosp58.jpg
    hosp58.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 136
  • fira56.jpg
    fira56.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 136
  • fira27.jpg
    fira27.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 147
  • wlola47.jpg
    wlola47.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 143
  • wlola55.jpg
    wlola55.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Here's a little taste of the frivolity between two mutual breast lovers in three photo sets that Milena did with Lola.

You can tell these ladies really enjoy working together in Feeling Better - Milena has of way of making everything fun & sexy!
And in the set Lola, we see just how comfortable and intimate they are with each other. There's make out session with Milena and Lola, and Lola and her amazing breasts. And I love her expression in the last pic - doesn't she look both surprised and amazed at how intently she's sucking on her breast like that? Or is she saying something like "Hey, I was gonna do that!" :)
I've long loved Feeling Better, but I had never seen the photoset that accompanied it. The ones you posted, in particular hosp58... I'm in complete awe :emoji_astonished:

And in the set Lola, we see just how comfortable and intimate they are with each other. There's make out session with Milena and Lola, and Lola and her amazing breasts. And I love her expression in the last pic - doesn't she look both surprised and amazed at how intently she's sucking on her breast like that? Or is she saying something like "Hey, I was gonna do that!" :)
First Aid is a great one because theres a lot of laughter from Milena and Lola is going wild treating her personal toy. Highlight of the video was her getting throw against the wall. Theres dialogue between the two that I'd be curious to have translated as well.
View attachment wild lola.mp4
Lola is another one like, Perspectives with Marie. No setup, costumes, or gimmicks at all. Just two busty women on a couch grabbing boobs on sexual instinct. Less haunting than Perspectives, where they're just brainless sex zombies, here they appear to be enjoying themselves.
View attachment tonguering.mp4

Nice I do love the lush colors in Lola. Set: upstairs in the now sportsclub https://www.bornimer-sc.de/, and same set as, for example, White Linen with Alexa.

Baking with Marie (2011?)

Year unknown, but guessing this is 2011-2012 timeframe. Set: possibly Milena's kitchen, and same as the Laying the Table video.

This shoot is a good example of why Marie over the years is one of Milena's greatest costars. She herself has very nice (but not competitive) tits, is never over the top, always serves the scene, and Milena appears to enjoy working her. See Milena gently cradle Marie's head, and thoughtfully keeps her hair out of the glaze on Milena's tits.

Cup and nape.
baking-marie-3.png

Reciprocity, which Marie appreciates.
baking-marie-4.png

So much suction required to lift a breast this size with the lips.
baking-marie-6.png

Gazing up at the Matterhorns.
baking-marie-7.png

Another Day in Paradise, July 2011. The 'string vest', the tight faded denim, and a free spirit of a woman in her prime, celebrating her natural blessings...a vision of earthly delights, perfectly captured. Those gigantic funbags wrapped around that bamboo post, showing what sort of manhood is required to match them lol! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• dise56.jpg
    dise56.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 127
  • dise05.jpg
    dise05.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 148
  • dise36.jpg
    dise36.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 150
  • dise13.jpg
    dise13.jpg