Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

Looks like she really has a real job now.
She appears to be wearing hospital scrubs, which would be consistent with a comment she made about having a job which was physically demanding. That might explain why she had the reduction, which we find regrettable, but necessary for her in moving on from her Sex Goddess persona. I always thought she revelled in the attention she received and genuinely loved having magnificent breasts, but I guess times changed.

I've found this pic of Milena with her young(est?) son.
It seems to me it sould be dated as "pre-br": (a) her son is very young (I cut him off)
(b) her part of her soulder seems to me "pre-br" because it is a little more voluptuos;
(c) her eyes seems to me they do not have much "crow*s feets"

alternative suggestions are welcome

Attachments

• Only_Milena.jpg
    Only_Milena.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 600
It seems to me it sould be dated as "pre-br": (a) her son is very young (I cut him off)
(b) her part of her soulder seems to me "pre-br" because it is a little more voluptuos;

This is an old photo you are correct about that. It's from her Facebook I think

This is a pic from 2012.

:love: MILENA :emoji_kissing_heart:

Attachments

• milv-110.jpg
    milv-110.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 73
  • milv-111.jpg
    milv-111.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 70
  • milv-112.jpg
    milv-112.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 69
  • milv-113.jpg
    milv-113.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 67
  • milv-114.jpg
    milv-114.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 64
  • milv-115.jpg
    milv-115.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 97
  • milv-116.jpg
    milv-116.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 115
  • milv-117.jpg
    milv-117.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 100
  • milv-118.jpg
    milv-118.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 74
  • milv-119.jpg
    milv-119.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 78
Stacking Titties

I've written before on how Milena often holds her massive mams up herself, to give her hardworking bras a momentary break. But, there's always other places to hang your hangers.

One of my favorite shots is when a model drapes her breasts over the shoulds of another from behind. This combines a lot of my favorite things - showing multiple titties at the same time, a lesbian photoshoot, and two gals in close contact. Here's a small collection (I winnowed this down from over a hundred shots, and honestly I was still wishing for more) of Milena plopping down her pups on the strong shoulders of a typically estatic companion.

I'm not quite sure how to describe this pose - stacks on shoulders, a totem pole of tits? Post your own faves of Milena plopping her tits out!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• traco40.jpg
    traco40.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 121
  • seid60.jpg
    seid60.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 123
  • preck32.jpg
    preck32.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 111
  • hviol37.jpg
    hviol37.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 115
  • evque28.jpg
    evque28.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 114
  • emmi52.jpg
    emmi52.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 116
  • dpres30.jpg
    dpres30.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 113
  • copa51.jpg
    copa51.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 118
  • cand41.jpg
    cand41.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 108
  • bami10.jpg
    bami10.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
She doesn't (didn't) run any account as Milena Velba but she has some personal account (FB -IG).
Ohh, I see! That's why I've read the name M.Z.: It's clearer to me now – it's her "family-name" when she lived in CZ.
The distance between the german "translations" are obvious out of all recognition …

Stacking Titties 2

After posting earlier, I was inspired to the the inverse - seeing Milena piled on by her lovely lady friends!

Amazingly, I couldn't find as many as I expected, and looking back, it makes sense. Most of the the time, Milena out-boobs her girlfriends in a shoot, sometimes by a ridiculous degree. A lot of the shots with another model resting her mams on Milena's shoulds were, well, Nadine, and can't be posted. And third, Milena is surprisingly agressive with her breasts, plopping them on other models far more often than getting a pile of titflesh plopped onto her.

Regardless, I found some treasures - well endowed ladies are the most common factor here, like Hitomi and Miosotis!

Enjoy even more stacked titties!

Attachments

• scrub14.jpg
    scrub14.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 110
  • traco32.jpg
    traco32.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 113
  • twand31.jpg
    twand31.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 111
  • wmic25.jpg
    wmic25.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 113
  • meis34.jpg
    meis34.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 111
  • guid35.jpg
    guid35.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 123
  • gteach59.jpg
    gteach59.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 117
  • gteach55.jpg
    gteach55.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 105
  • fishi21.jpg
    fishi21.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 108
  • coif63.jpg
    coif63.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 109
She appears to be wearing hospital scrubs, which would be consistent with a comment she made about having a job which was physically demanding. That might explain why she had the reduction, which we find regrettable, but necessary for her in moving on from her Sex Goddess persona. I always thought she revelled in the attention she received and genuinely loved having magnificent breasts, but I guess times changed.
really, look at current models like Vixen - who's already bustier than Micky Bells before her pregnancy(s), and you can know those huge tits make sure that they cannot even use elbows/move arms very well. Hot and captivating to us, but not so cool with the owners.

Milena herself once wrote her physician told her to either not run or run with sufficient (bra) support or running alone would hurt breast ligament (well, this is now a moot point). every famous model ever in this forum was the same kind of women who could "not" run/move around. We have special taste, i guess.

Stacking Titties

I've written before on how Milena often holds her massive mams up herself, to give her hardworking bras a momentary break. But, there's always other places to hang your hangers.

One of my favorite shots is when a model drapes her breasts over the shoulds of another from behind. This combines a lot of my favorite things - showing multiple titties at the same time, a lesbian photoshoot, and two gals in close contact. Here's a small collection (I winnowed this down from over a hundred shots, and honestly I was still wishing for more) of Milena plopping down her pups on the strong shoulders of a typically estatic companion.

I'm not quite sure how to describe this pose - stacks on shoulders, a totem pole of tits? Post your own faves of Milena plopping her tits out!

Enjoy!
That is another nice thematic thrill :ROFLMAO:;):emoji_sunglasses::oops::emoji_muscle: