Chloe Vevrier Appreciation Thread (No Full Photo Sets or Full Videos allowed)

pencatore said:
Gracias Antonio
Fue todo un placer.
pencatore said:
Ok,es que me parecia algo increible que un chico le estuviera tocando una teta. Es algo muy poco usual
Ok, it seemed to me something amazing that a guy was playing him a boob. It's very unusual
Yes, it would be unusual if he were not a man in the business!
Sí , sería inusual si no fuera un hombre en el negocio!

As I said last time, don't expect a ton of updates and HD videoclips every week. Most of her stuff now is recycled from past photoshoots or videos. Quality isn't great either, clips are short and LQ. The whole website hasn't evolved much in the recent years. The best part of the site is the diary section which is frequently updated but that's only a dozen pictures every week.

It is worth joining a couple of months though if you don't have much of her stuff. Other than that I wouldn't recommend it, except if you're a fan willing to pay for a couple of updates every month.

It'd be awesome if we could get a recent pic or so.

rentaherobea said:
The resolution on the diary photos is ludicrously low. You can see Chloe and her associates carrying around these massive new DSLR cameras with 24 megapixel or better capabilities and you get photos not much better than 640x480.

I know Chloe has been rumored to be a bit vain and probably doesn't want to show her age, but this is too much even for her. She needs to tell her admin to get with the times.

I agree. The sizing is hilariously small.

You're right, she should totally get with the times, update her site to where we can strip-mine it and redistribute the content for free like we do every other model we love and respect so much. Then she can just do cheap webcam clips instead of shooting in exotic locales around the globe.

Still the best big bust site online for the money. Unbelievably deep catalogue, a strict and frequent update calendar. If theres a complaint its that they milk the convention pics and footage (Venus) for the diary, and even then you get what? Pics of a gorgeous woman with tits so big you never really get over them.

mercerwatch said:
You're right, she should totally get with the times, update her site to where we can strip-mine it and redistribute the content for free like we do every other model we love and respect so much. Then she can just do cheap webcam clips instead of shooting in exotic locales around the globe.

Still the best big bust site online for the money. Unbelievably deep catalogue, a strict and frequent update calendar. If theres a complaint its that they milk the convention pics and footage (Venus) for the diary, and even then you get what? Pics of a gorgeous woman with tits so big you never really get over them.

Hear, Hear. Great point. She sets the standard.

Mod Edit:
Replaced full size image with Attachment.

BQ

So whats the story? Is the entire internet banned from talking about her or sharing her stuff? dont say the name with out putting the 3's in, just incase the FBI is onto us.

Attachments

• chloe-vevrier_34.jpg
    chloe-vevrier_34.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited by a moderator:
http://super-shogun.blogspot.fr/search/label/chloe%20vevrier

So somehow she's the only girl who manages to keep her material a secret?

1109bc496423450.jpg

I've been a member of her site a few times and she has a loyal fanbase. I think some has to do with fans telling her where here stuff is being posted. She has it written on her website to report any content being illegally shown. Not that long ago I heard someone mention that she somehow encodes all her pics and vids, so if someone posted them, there would be a way to track it somehow. However she does it, she has her stuff on lockdown.

I remember creating a photo album of her on my xhamster site and the album quicky got deleted within a couple days. I was aware not to post anything new of hers, so I was posting older pics of her that were common, and pics used by boobsites to promote her website, yet they still deleted it.

To see her stuff you need to pony up the money and join her site. Its pretty good, she updates it all the time. She does webcam sessions where all the members can watch in. Shes really nice and replies to your emails so I can't say anything bad about her. Shes doing it right.

This is their profession, if they don't get paid they don't model, and we don't get to see the goods. Support your favorite boob model if you can.

soilwork595 said:
I've been a member of her site a few times and she has a loyal fanbase. I think some has to do with fans telling her where here stuff is being posted. She has it written on her website to report any content being illegally shown. Not that long ago I heard someone mention that she somehow encodes all her pics and vids, so if someone posted them, there would be a way to track it somehow. However she does it, she has her stuff on lockdown.

I remember creating a photo album of her on my xhamster site and the album quicky got deleted within a couple days. I was aware not to post anything new of hers, so I was posting older pics of her that were common, and pics used by boobsites to promote her website, yet they still deleted it.

To see her stuff you need to pony up the money and join her site. Its pretty good, she updates it all the time. She does webcam sessions where all the members can watch in. Shes really nice and replies to your emails so I can't say anything bad about her. Shes doing it right.

This is their profession, if they don't get paid they don't model, and we don't get to see the goods. Support your favorite boob model if you can.
Bullshit. Cause that's the opposite of true.

lars573 said:
soilwork595 said:

I've heard good things about how she treats her fans, too and one can't complain about a model trying to protect their content, after all, that is their livelihood.

My complaint with this model is that she is really heavy on the photobrushing

billybob6667 said:
So whats the story? Is the entire internet banned from talking about her or sharing her stuff? dont say the name with out putting the 3's in, just incase the FBI is onto us.

chloe-vevrier_34.jpg
[/quot

Her manager/partner is a Score veteran and is simply vigilant about her material. And it pays off. She's the most consistent model in terms of updates, quality of the material and variety (posed and candid pics). The archive itself is insane.

lars573 said:
soilwork595 said:

Care to explain yourself then? Because everything I posted is true. Now I'm not sure about the encoding of her content, but thats just what I heard.

Her site is good. She updates her site almost every day and gives you a calendar telling you what days what content is going to be posted, like vids, pics, diary, etc. Not like most sites who update once a week or every other week.

I do agree that airbrushing on her pics can get a little too much. Now I think some look good because of it, but its usually very excessive. Either way there are a ton of good pics of her there.

I think she is wonderful to her fans. I've exchanged emails with her a few times and shes very grateful and nice (she also has a section where she posts emails from fans and responds). I bought a DVD from her and she personally signed it with a handwritten message personally thanking me by name, along with notecard photos. She posted a lot of vids of her at the Venus fair and poses for pics with fans, lets them grab her cans, she pulls them out for them.

Like the other person said, this is her life, by doing what shes doing shes got a ton of members (I know because when watching her webcam I saw just how many other members were watching) and money rolling in. Just look at other sites that are losing out on hundreds and thousands of members because their content can easily be found somewhere for free? So don't complain that you cant find anything of hers.

mercerwatch said:
billybob6667 said:

chloe-vevrier_34.jpg
[/quot

Her manager/partner is a Score veteran and is simply vigilant about her material. And it pays off. She's the most consistent model in terms of updates, quality of the material and variety (posed and candid pics). The archive itself is insane.

I agree, I personally love all the vids she posts of the Venus, AEE, and AVN conventions. I love how most of them she whips them out a few times. She has only got better and bigger with age.