Chloe Vevrier Appreciation Thread (No Full Photo Sets or Full Videos allowed)

(hope the bot doesn't notice)

I found a screenshot set of a new Chloe Vevrier video and I wonder if you guys had the video link somewhere. Apparently there are two of them.

Attachments

• 53b8f0eab80ed.jpg
    53b8f0eab80ed.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 1,335
I've been following her off and on since I started this thread and I can definitely see a difference in her breasts. I've studied hundreds of photos and removed any that were "lens" related, morphed or manipulated by her hands/bra. The photos of them hanging naturally show a definite increase in mass.

So my next step was to question all the different possibilities for the increase in mass.

1 - Surgery: Implants (string implants)
2 - Medicine (hormone injection), chemical ingestion, herbs or side effects
3 - Disease
4 - Yoga (or any exercise)
5 - Pregnancy
6 - Aging (weight gain)
7 - Lens (trick photography)
8 - Digital manipulation

#1 - Surgery is out of the question. I've examined video and photos and I can see no signature of implants. There are no scars that I can see around the areola or under the armpit. String implants are outlawed and usually cause massive breasts twice as large as Chloe's current cup size.

#2 - There are a few items in medicine which could cause a side effect but there are no "magical" herbs which make your breasts grow. This is complete bullshit and has been around for a hundred years with out scientific proof. If it were true women all over the world would be using that shit to have big melons. There are hormone injections which definitely can make the breasts grow. People who have transgender surgery take hormones so they can start to gain the effects of the female hormone, one of which is breast growth. Some people are more sensitive than others and have a condition called Hypertrophy.

#3 - I've studied pictures of women with Hypertrophy and since this condition is affected by female hormones, it leaves #2 as an option. It could be related to a side effect of hormone treatment. Yet, Hypertrophy usually makes one breast bigger than the other and it would be a very rare occurrence to have both breasts matching. I see no signs of lumps, redness or sores so this rules out fibrocystic types of conditions.

#4 - While there are plenty of exercises to firm or tone an area of the body, there are no exercises to make the breasts grow larger.

#5 - I see no evidence of child bearing

#6 - I've heard this "she is getting older so her breasts are getting bigger" and that is complete bullshit. Women reach maturity around 18 and other than some conditions (Hypertrophy) mentioned above, you are what you are going to be for life before you reach the age of 20. While it is possible that her breasts would get more mass if she gained weight, I've determined from her many photos to still be on the thin side. No, she isn't as thin as her earliest pictures but she isn't "fat" by any means.

#7 - I've eliminated those photos using tricks.

#8 - Morphs were eliminated from this review also.

In closing I would say hormones are more likely to be the cause for the change. If she was getting medical treatment or even elective injections it could very well have caused the breasts to enlarge.

I would also agree on a lesser term that it is weight gain. Pictures from her earlier years show breasts which were still large but not as full. Yet I look at her butt, waist, arms, legs and neck and see no weight gain which would correspond with the mass gained in the breasts. I have found no conditions in the medical community where, after the age of 18 and outside of Hypertrophy conditions, where a woman's breasts grow larger because of weight gain and the rest of the body lacks similar collection of fatty tissue.

I'd like to say that there are a handful of other women who show similar signs of this "growth". One of which is Dawn Mckenzie who has shown signs of weight gain in her legs, butt and other ares. It could very well be that Chloe has a rare ability to grow larger breasts with out gaining weight in other parts of her body.

digitalbeachbum said:
I would also agree on a lesser term that it is weight gain. Pictures from her earlier years show breasts which were still large but not as full. Yet I look at her butt, waist, arms, legs and neck and see no weight gain which would correspond with the mass gained in the breasts. I have found no conditions in the medical community where, after the age of 18 and outside of Hypertrophy conditions, where a woman's breasts grow larger because of weight gain and the rest of the body lacks similar collection of fatty tissue.

I'd like to say that there are a handful of other women who show similar signs of this "growth". One of which is Dawn Mckenzie who has shown signs of weight gain in her legs, butt and other ares. It could very well be that Chloe has a rare ability to grow larger breasts with out gaining weight in other parts of her body.

Ive no doubt its weight gain if anything. My wife always says she doesn't need to weigh herself, her bra tells her when she gains or loses weight. It doesn't take much with here, 4-8 pounds either way means up or down a cup size and you cant really see any difference elsewhere on her body.

btw Choloe is one of my all times faves.

When a woman gains a moderate amount of weight all over her body the breasts will usually gain more weight than the rest of the body, because more fat cells are collected there to begin with. Now, this all depends on the size of the breasts in relation to the size of the body to start with and also depends of the individual. But I've seen it happen with thin girls with C cups or bigger.

I know a girl that went from a C cup in her 20's to now a F cup in her 50's, so I believe her breasts just got bigger because she is older

If it is not implants, and if age can not bring that level of increase, then we must look to extraterrestrial cause:

Attachments

• Chloe Vevrier growth over time - what is going on 2.jpg
    Chloe Vevrier growth over time - what is going on 2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,772
  • Giorgio A. Tsoukalos Ancient Aliens quote.jpg
    Giorgio A. Tsoukalos Ancient Aliens quote.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,167
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find torrents Anywhere for her new stuff. I'm looking for this particular video of her at the Venus expo in 2011 getting oiled by two men. It was on dailymotion but got removed. Please give me whatever you got

i looked for her stuff forever too its pretty rare, in the end i just joined her site

Last edited by a moderator:
jesus holy god dahm..

And when you even know her pussy is pinky and beautiful she truely is

a goodess

:shock:

Attachments

• chloe_vevrier_goddess1.jpg
    chloe_vevrier_goddess1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,420
  • chloe_vevrier_goddess2.jpg
    chloe_vevrier_goddess2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,238
  • chloe_vevrier_goddess3.jpg
    chloe_vevrier_goddess3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,146
  • chloe_vevrier_goddess4.jpg
    chloe_vevrier_goddess4.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,248
She's very underrated..I think we should have more great pics about her..
Huge naturals and hot face.