How much bigger did Chloe Vevrier get?

topper145

Reaction score
Specifically, I'm asking about Bra size. I know a good bit of the history.

https://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Chloe_Vevrier

Her first Score appearance was somewhere in the mid-1990s. 1994? She had the school-girl look. Thin frame with great tits. She was likely credited with an E-cup (on a smallish frame).

I have a Score mag from 2000. She got a little bigger and was listed as a 34EE. I always thought she looked better in her 30s (than her 20s). She was fuller. And you could tell that her confidence was growing in her pictures. She made the videos in 1999/2000 and was fantastic.

But now, wow! She's listed as a 32K on Boobpedia. She is over-flowing in her non-nudes!

And just so I'm clear, I'm ALL FOR IT. I think she looks better and better. She's age 55 and looks phenomenal!

Attachments

• 1708220333420.jpeg
    1708220333420.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 705
Last edited by a moderator:

Her first Score appearance was somewhere in the mid-1990s. 1994? She had the school-girl look. Thin frame with great tits. She was likely credited with an E-cup (on a smallish frame).

I have a Score mag from 2000. She got a little bigger and was listed as a 34EE. I always thought she looked better in her 30s (than her 20s). She was fuller. And you could tell that her confidence was growing in her pictures. She made the videos in 1999/2000 and was fantastic.

But now, wow! She's listed as a 32K on Boobpedia. She is over-flowing in her non-nudes!

And just so I'm clear, I'm ALL FOR IT. I think she looks better and better. She's age 55 and looks phenomenal!

View attachment 4564083
Best she has ever looked, what a goddess ♥️

No idea, but over 30 years she's put weight on, learned how to be devious with lenses and angles, keeps things low resolution, morphs the odd pic and airbrushes the rest to the point she may as well be an AI creation.

She's the only model who could star in a fan meet convention and look that different in person to all the doctored pics, that she'd have to argue with the door staff before they let her in without a ticket.

Last edited:
No idea, but over 30 years she's put weight on, learned how to be devious with lenses and angles, keeps things low resolution, morphs the odd pic and airbrushes the rest to the point she may as well be an AI creation.

She's the only model who could star in a fan meet convention and look that different in person to all the doctored pics that she'd have to argue with the door staff before they let her in without a ticket.
Thank you, Eric. That makes sense. Would be very interesting to see her in person.

Of course, I'm a big fan. Have been observing for > 25 years. I put down my thoughts on her history:

*In the 1990s, she was school-girl like. If Linsey was the face of Score, then Chloe was 1A.
*When she got into her 30s, she made the videos like Ultimate Chloe. She was growing into her body. In my mind, she un-questionably looked BETTER.
*As she aged, she gained weight. But most of it went to the tits. Again, she looked/looks great.

To your point, you just have to wonder. Airbrush/morph to keep it going?

You do realize that picture is TOTALLY FAKE. Chloe looks nothing like that today.

You do realize that picture is TOTALLY FAKE. Chloe looks nothing like that today.
That cuts to the point of my original question. Trying to figure out WTF has happened to her.

She's gotten bigger over time. I see that in the videos:

1) How much doctoring in the pictures?
2) Is it insane to think she got implants? At some point maybe she wanted to stay ahead of the field. It's not like MLB where she's being tested each season.

She was fine 20 years ago, but she is one of these models that just needs to retire

Score is notorious for photo shopped pics and hyper inflating stats of models. Any current pics is recommended to access her truly. She was my first big boob crush and still a favorite

Score is notorious for photo shopped pics and hyper inflating stats of models. Any current pics is recommended to access her truly. She was my first big boob crush and still a favorite
Interesting, party, didn't know all of that. My take:

1) When I see a girl in multiple photos/angles, I figure the set of pictures is pretty legit.

2) I hear you on the statistics. They might fudge a cup-size or a few pounds.

I never got the sense that it was egregious. In my observation, I found Score to be quite professional. They put some effort into the writeups, I for one enjoyed their publications.

Interesting, party, didn't know all of that. My take:

1) When I see a girl in multiple photos/angles, I figure the set of pictures is pretty legit.

2) I hear you on the statistics. They might fudge a cup-size or a few pounds.

I never got the sense that it was egregious. In my observation, I found Score to be quite professional. They put some effort into the writeups, I for one enjoyed their publications.
1) listed Samantha 38g at 168 instead of 268
2) listed Arianna Sinn at 130 when 180 was real and airbrushed her belly rolls out
3) listed Lisa Lipps at 115 and she told my wife and I, 150
It was blatant misleading to sell content. Then in vids they couldn't air brush and looked totally heavier. Best case is Alaura Grey. Her best content was SCORE by far. Her OF don't make her attractive at all just looks obese

2) listed Arianna Sinn at 130 when 180 was real and airbrushed her belly rolls out
It was blatant misleading to sell content. Then in vids they couldn't air brush and looked totally heavier. Best case is Alaura Grey. Her best content was SCORE by far. Her OF don't make her attractive at all just looks obese
Touche, very good points.

2) I like Arianna. She's shorter than I thought. I will say that her clothed photos surprised me, didn't expect her to look like that.

Good point on Alaura. She is a big girl, she looked great in Score.

Valid points taken.

I remember Score listing Wendy Whoppers as weighing 98lbs in one of their issues. It was ludicrous.