Chloe Vevrier Appreciation Thread (No Full Photo Sets or Full Videos allowed)

BreastQuest

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
No introduction needed for this younger C.V.

Attachments

• chloe vevrier tits.jpg
    chloe vevrier tits.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 4,995
Last edited:

Attachments

• chloevevrier_diary_beach_6.jpg
    chloevevrier_diary_beach_6.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 6,024
  • chloevevrier_diary_beach_5.jpg
    chloevevrier_diary_beach_5.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 7,574
Kewl!

I've been searching for while for the awesome Chloe set where she's in the wet, white, see-thru shirt - but never found them :(

Anyone help?

S!

Attachments

• chloe vevrier tits.jpg
    chloe vevrier tits.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 2,995
  • chloe vevrier tits.jpg
    chloe vevrier tits.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 3,192
  • chloe vevrier tits.jpg
    chloe vevrier tits.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 2,894
Last edited by a moderator:
I would have a similar kind of question, might as well put it here.
I found underneath pics in a blog and no name was given, she was just descibed as a 'girl'. Well I think it's not just an anonymous girl, I think it's Chloe. But I wouldn't mind if anybody could confirm this, or had any more material from this set...

Attachments

• Chloe1.jpg
    Chloe1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 4,201
  • Chloe.jpg
    Chloe.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 4,162
rockyboro said:
Well i got all her diary pics and sets and videos from 2008 foward until 2012 over 10 Gb but there is a problem we must not share material on any website at all. I tried on some famous sites but links went missing in like 1 hour threads deleted ;( Like you said that webmasters search web 24/7 for leaked chloe pictures :p

Just make som .rar files, and secure them with a password..
and uplode to rapidshare.. IT will not get delited.. unless there are some guys in here that don't like the pictures lol

Please upload the diary pics to rapidshare ect,i cant find them anywhere!

it is pretty goddamn ridiculous how hard it is to find anything of chloe. it makes me wonder if she or her webmaster doesn't have a friend in some high place. almost any other model of her caliber would be plastered all over the internet; the only place i can find anything of hers is on ex-hentai.

... by the way, if any of you wants to share what you have of her but can't find anywhere it doesn't get deleted, you might try posting it on ex-hentai. or maybe not, if she really does have important friends then maybe it could cause something bad for the site.

the truth is i have a bit of old stuff of hers i would be willing to trade with anyone who has new stuff, if there's interest. they're probably still available on her website, though.
rockyboro said:
Like you said that webmasters search web 24/7 for leaked chloe pictures :p

i don't think that alone is enough to keep them off even places like 4chan. perhaps this is just personal bias, but i would say you could argue that she is objectively the best model in the business. young looking face with literally no flaws in shape, gigantic beautiful breasts, good aureole, a good ass, long and fine dark hair, perfect skin, i could go on and on. her only flaw is that she is a little chubby(although it's more like "full figured" than "fat"), and if memory serves she wasn't always. the only models that come close in beauty(as seen by our society, generally speaking) is probably ewa sonnet and yoko matsugane, and their breasts are half chloe's size or maybe even less.

my point being that keeping her off the internet should be virtually impossible without some kind of authority behind you.

How'd ya like to take her to your company pool party. :lol:

Some new ones found on the net

still no one that got that photoset i asked for?

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 1,599
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 2,115
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 1,683
  • 1 (4).jpg
    1 (4).jpg
    294 KB · Views: 2,090
  • 1 (5).jpg
    1 (5).jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 2,919
  • 1 (6).jpg
    1 (6).jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 2,299
  • 1 (7).jpg
    1 (7).jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 2,167
  • 1 (9).jpg
    1 (9).jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 1,738
  • 1 (8).jpg
    1 (8).jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 1,346
  • 1 (10).jpg
    1 (10).jpg
    229 KB · Views: 1,499
Diary Entry - Several new photos
http://www.2busty.net/tag/chloe-vevrier/

Chloe Vevrier has got a fine pair of natural big knockers. I love this woman!

Is that possible to get some good sets of Chloe Vevrier?
Im looking for the diary section in particular..

THANKZ :roll: