Chloe Vevrier Appreciation Thread (No Full Photo Sets or Full Videos allowed)

I've been a big fan of Chloe Vevrier. She has always struck me as being a natural model who with her hairy legs and large sagging breasts, provided me with many fantasies.

Recently though a series of photos have had me concerned that maybe she has taken the path of Jordan Carver; her breasts appear larger, fuller and firmer.

She attributes her breast enlargement to yoga but that isn't true. Yoga, while fantastic for keeping healthy, will not enlarge your breasts but can firm them.

I've studied yoga for 25 years now and have never heard nor seen any studies that breasts will enlarge. If it were true, then thousands of women before Chloe would have experienced some form of similar results.

Did she have breast implants? No, I don't think so and I take her word for it. She doesn't seem to be the type of model who wants to "con" her fans. She has always seemed to be a "green" sort of person who wouldn't take that route.

Could it be hormone treatments? This could be and it might be something she has kept hidden from the public for some health issue she is having; maybe the breasts have changed due to side effects of the treatment.

Could it be hypertrophy? No. I don't see any signs of this as usually the breasts are lumpy and abnormal in size and are symmetrical. Also, she is middle aged and never was pregnant (or so stated publicly).

Some of the photos I've seen appear to be morphed. I don't have an account on her website so I can't find originals, but photo forensic software has shown me inconsistencies.

So what do you think? I'm including some photos just for comparison and I'd like to see if any one can provide some info/pictures showing pro's or con's for this subject.

Attachments

• chloe_vevrier_art-gallery_1.jpg
    chloe_vevrier_art-gallery_1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 3,574
  • chloe_vevrier_sitting-huge-cock_2.jpg
    chloe_vevrier_sitting-huge-cock_2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 3,031
  • chloe_vevrier_sitting-huge-cock_3.jpg
    chloe_vevrier_sitting-huge-cock_3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,755
  • chloe_vevrier_art-gallery_3.jpg
    chloe_vevrier_art-gallery_3.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 2,457
  • 01774df8f0d8e53167a28b214a903702.jpg
    01774df8f0d8e53167a28b214a903702.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,468
  • 5f09172dfdd1105301544f3558404c19.jpg
    5f09172dfdd1105301544f3558404c19.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2,130
  • tumblr_ma9px4v6Ht1rar5r3o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ma9px4v6Ht1rar5r3o1_500.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 2,212
  • 01[2].jpg
    01[2].jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,617
  • 02[1].jpg
    02[1].jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 1,965
  • ATXm38TlBbiVny2g_89-ADl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBXEejxNn4ZJNZ2ss5Ku7Cxt.jpg
    ATXm38TlBbiVny2g_89-ADl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBXEejxNn4ZJNZ2ss5Ku7Cxt.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 3,887
Probably from inducing lactation, unless she's having children for real.

probably a few things. She looks like she had cosmetic surgery on her nose, so I wouldn't put it past her to have some sort of breast lift. I don't know enough about this to know what kind of scarring that would leave, however, her photos are definitely shopped.

Also, she has obviously gained weight as she has matured. Combine that with the yoga, and you have a body that's tight and strong on the inside, but still soft and voluptuous on the outside.

Who cares though? She's still a total knock out...

Hi all,

I have been tryin for ages to find a vid of chloe gettin her chest oiled up at a convention by fans out of an orange top? Thanks!

Seems like Chloe only lets other women touch her tits.

Yes she poses next to men but she doesn't seem to dig guys grabbing her in public - I think she believes it will cheapen her image or something.

Your best bet is to take a female friend and then she can have her way with Chloe's fabulous knockers.

I concur with rentaherobea.

Also, the same thing happened with Milena Velba after she had baby in her late 30's.

Just as men get fatter due to slower metabolism in their 40's, so do women, but lucky for guys, some women's fat goes straight to their boobs.

no

<t>That's not what I meant...there is definitely a short clip of some guys rubbing her chest in an orange top at some convention I saw before, I am trying to find it again but having difficulty, so if anyone has it please upload it here or let me know the link thanks.</t>

Chloe

<t>If she did have a kid a few years ago I think that would be the best explanation for her growth. You should check out Milena Velba's pre-pregnancy photos and you'll notice that she was much, much smaller than she is now.</t>

She got older, gained some weight, real simple guys. I dated a lady who was a D cup in her 20's to 30's, she is a F cup now, she got older and gained weight

I know she is married but I can find nothing about her being pregnant or having a kid.

If you have some information please post it.

rentaherobea said:
She had a kid five or so years ago.

Since then, she's mostly kept on the weight, and she's started the late-life growth spurt a lot of women like her experience.

If a BBW like Anorei Collins/Lexxxi Luxe uses inducing lactation to gain at her weight I see no reason why smaller girls like Chloe wouldn't. It is a known thing in their circles. Basically same effect as pregnancy minus a belly.

Any chance to get her diary pictures here?

I've been staring at Chloe's tits since they first emerged in 1994, and I am here to tell you that they fluctuate in correlation with the stock market.

Don't believe me? Grew from 1994-1999, then started shrinking 2001-2003, then steadily gaining since 2003, with a setback in 2008, then back again to new highs in 2013. Sound familiar?

hi just wondering if anyone is a member?
http://chloevevrier.com/gallery.html
when I click join it wont display page. Is it a good site does she have new material vids to download??
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
a dream for everyone :D
are there more ;)