Abby: The Sleepover (Macromastia, Realistic, Bra, Envy)

blibber

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Please consider leaving a comment - it helps me improve and encourages me to write more. The formatting in the thread is a little wonky. I have attached a PDF that is of higher quality.

“Get out of here Rocky! Come on! Scat”

Jenny Marshall wobbled into her bedroom carrying an armful of sheets and pillows. Her cat Rocky meowed in protest as Jenny gently shooed him off the air mattress and out the door with her foot. She turned around and made a face - the mattress was covered in Rocky’s long white hairs. The girls are going to think I live in a zoo Jenny thought to herself. She brushed the long white hairs off best she could with her free hand.

“Jenny did you find the spare pillows?” Her mom called out from downstairs.

“Yes!” Jenny hollered back. She dumped the bedding materials on the floor and made the bed. The air mattress was a king sized navy blue monstrosity that her parents had bought in preparation for a family reunion last year. It would be more than roomy enough for her three friends to sleep on tonight.

“Mom did you get the popcorn?”

Jenny’s mom poked her head through the doorway.

“It’s on the counter sweetie. When are your friends coming?”

“Like an hour or so - can you keep Rocky in your room? Olivia is kind of allergic.”

Mrs. Marshall nodded and went back downstairs. Jenny plopped down on her bed and checked her phone. It was the weekend of her eighteenth birthday, and she was hosting a sleepover for her three closest friends: Sandra, Olivia, and Abby. Sandra had promised to score some alcohol for the night. Jenny was a little nervous her mom might catch them - she’d probably be pissed - but she was also looking forward to having her first real drink. Last year she had drank a beer for the first time at a fourth of July barbecue, but it hadn’t been enough to really feel anything. Jenny pulled up her messenger app and shot Sandra a text:

U got it?

Yeah, ill be over in fifteen

Jenny bit her lower lip. She hoped Sandra had the sense to hide the bottle in a bag or backpack. Sandra’s parents weren’t very strict, which meant Sandra didn’t know how to be careful about breaking the rules. Jenny’s mom wasn’t particularly strict either, but still, she would not be happy to catch them drinking. Jenny considered texting Sandra a reminder to be discreet, but decided against it. She didn’t want to be annoying.

Jenny busied herself adjusting pillows on the bedspread. A few minutes later she heard the front doorbell ring.

“I’ll get it!”

Jenny went down the steps two at a time and hurriedly answered the door.

“Hey Jenny!”

Sandra had a loud, cheerful voice, and a big smile. She was short, with curly black hair she wore up in a tight bun. She was wearing a navy blue striped sweater, and as always, had a pair of colorful scrunchies wrapped around her left wrist. There was a green duffel bag slung over her back. Sandra stepped inside and gave Jenny a hug.

“Happy birthday!” she slipped the duffel bag off her back and gave Jenny a knowing look, “where should I put this?”

“My room,” Jenny said. She led Sandra up the stairs. “I’ve got an air mattress set up so you guys don’t need sleeping bags. Olivia says her and Abby will be here soon, they’re driving together.”

Sandra dumped the duffel bag beside Jenny’s bed. There was an audible clunk as something heavy in the bag hit the floor. Sandra grimaced.

“Whoops! Hope I didn’t break the glass!”

She laughed. Jenny chuckled half heartedly.

“What’d you get?”

Sandra grinned. “Vodka, I stole it from my parents liquor cabinet, they’ll never notice.”

She unzipped the bag and flashed Jenny a large glass bottle with a bright red label. The girls heard Mrs. Marshall’s footsteps coming down the hall, and Sandra fumbled to hide the bottle again. A moment later Jenny’s mom stuck her head in the door.

“Hi Sandra! Jenny, I think your other friends just pulled in. Let me know if you girls want something to eat.”

Sure enough, the doorbell rang again. Jenny went downstairs to greet her friends. Olivia was a tall, slender girl. She wore her brown hair cropped short, and had a spattering of faded freckles across her nose. Abby was shorter, a brunette with long wavy dark hair. She was wearing a big sweatshirt, as usual, with her long hair hanging down over her chest. Abby was a little shy about her body. It wasn’t her weight - Abby was curvy but not fat, the juicy kind of chub that gave her wide hips and a big soft bubble butt. Rather, Abby’s roomy sweatshirt and curtains of hair served to cover up a more distinctive feature: her chest.

Abby had big boobs. Well, more like huge boobs. It was kind of hard to gauge just how massive Abby’s chest was underneath her loose clothes and long hair, but even a baggy sweatshirt couldn’t disguise the curved silhouette of her enormous bosom. Abby had the largest pair of breasts Jenny had ever seen on any woman, ever. Each hefty tit was the size of a melon, huge, round, and full, dominating her torso from chest to navel. It looked like she was trying to hide a pair of basketballs. They wobbled as she walked, taking on a life of their own, bobbing ponderously with her gait.

“Hey girl! Happy birthday!”

Abby opened her arms and stepped forward to give Jenny a quick hug. Jenny could feel the soft masses of her breasts momentarily squash against her torso. She could feel how incredibly dense the pliant titflesh was against her chest, and the hard outline of enormous molded bra cups. Because of her size, Abby never went anywhere without the support of a bra - sometimes two - and today was no exception. The outlines of the tremendous undergarment were plainly visible beneath the parts of her sweatshirt that were stretched tight by her abundance. Despite its size, it was clearly too small to properly contain her - each breast was spilling out the front and sides. Jenny had known Abby since they were both little. They had been best friends since the first day of middle school. Jenny knew Abby had started wearing training bras the summer before sixth grade. By the end of middle school her breasts had grown to the size of cantaloupes and she was bursting out of all the DDD’s at Victoria’s Secret. Jenny didn’t know what cup size Abby was currently, but those triple D bras that had been a tight fit back then wouldn’t be big enough to cover one of her tits now.

Jenny led her friends upstairs to her room and showed them where they could leave their overnight bags. Sandra, always the chatty one, started recounting the details of her night out with Chris, her new boyfriend. Jenny sat cross legged on her bed, only half paying attention. She watched her friends unpack their things. Abby was laying out a sleeping bag and pillows on the air mattress. She was bent over, digging for something in her backpack. Jenny couldn’t help but notice the heavy wobbling of her tits as she did so. She was used to her friend’s largess, but there were still moments when Abby’s bust was impossible to ignore. As Abby leaned down, her breasts heaved forward, coming to rest hanging pendulous below her. Sometimes when she turned at the waist in a certain way or reached for something off to the side, her top would stretch and tighten around her chest, revealing for a moment a massive swelling hillock of bust projecting a good six inches over her tummy. That bra was getting one hell of a workout.

“Everything okay in here girls?” Mrs. Marshall called from the doorway, “Oh Abby, that’s a lovely quilt - did your grandmother make that for you?”

“Yes, she knitted it for me last Christmas.” Abby replied, holding up the colorful wool blanket. Jenny noticed her mom’s eyes linger for a moment on Abby’s chest. For a second she thought she glimpsed a look of surprise on her mother’s face, but it passed. Jenny wondered what she was thinking. It must be strange for a middle aged woman to feel flat as a child in comparison to a nineteen year old girl.

“It’s beautiful. Okay ladies, I’m going to see a movie with my friend Ellen, I won’t be back till late. You girls behave yourselves - Jenny, text me if you need anything alright?”

“Yeah mom.”

“There’s popcorn and frozen pizza downstairs if you get hungry. Help yourselves. There’s leftover casserole from last night too if you’d rather have that -”

“Okay mom, we get it, bye.”

Mrs. Marshall laughed. “Okay girls, have fun.” She closed the door behind her. Jenny waited until she heard the garage open and her mom’s car drive away. She got up and checked through the window to make sure she was gone.

Sandra grinned. “Coast is clear, party time!” She unzipped her duffel bag and pulled out the vodka. She pointed to the label, “It’s Barton’s. Chris bought it for me actually - he has a fake.”

“Damn. What do you drink it in?” Olivia asked.

“I dunno. Soda I guess. Or orange juice.” She looked at Jenny.

“Yeah we’ve got coke, I’ll go get it.” said Jenny. She hopped off the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to grab the drinks. She considered grabbing some of her parent’s wine glasses but decided against it; it would be a lot easier to explain a broken mug. Cups and cola in hand, she made her way back up to her bedroom. The girls had turned on the T.V. set and were flipping through channels. Sandra had the remote.

“Twilight! What do you think Jenny?”

“Sure,” Jenny replied. She set the bottle of coke and the mugs on her desk. “So do you guys want to drink?”

“Let’s do it!” Abby exclaimed. She was sitting on blow up mattress. Her legs were crossed in front of her, with her huge breasts settled nearly in her lap. Sandra handed Jenny the bottle of vodka. She opened it and sniffed. The acrid scent made her eyes water a little. She lined up the four mugs and, unsure how much volume constituted a drink, filled each one up a little less than halfway. Sandra grabbed the bottle of coke and filled them the rest of the way.

“Okay girls, drinks up!” They each grabbed a mug. “Cheers!” Sandra exclaimed, and clinked her mug against each girl’s in turn. They all took a sip. Jenny grimaced.The soda covered up the taste of the alcohol somewhat, but not by much. The sour smell reminded her of nail polish remover. So far, Jenny couldn’t help but feel alcohol was a little overrated, at least in terms of taste. The other girls wore similarly disenchanted expressions.

Abby shrugged. “It’s not that bad,” she said. “Might be better with sprite though.”

The girls settled down to watch the movie. Sandra grabbed the bean bag chair while Olivia and Abby laid back on the mattress. Jenny took a seat on her bed, carefully balancing her mug on her lap. She noticed Abby doing a bit of a balancing act of her own down on the air mattress. As Abby shifted and scooched to get comfortable, the bulk of her enormous teats slid from one side of her chest to the other. Abby had to rest her head on a pair of pillows to be able to see the television over the mini mountain range of her bosom. Even in their current position, flattened against her chest by their own weight and strapped down by a bra, her hillocks stuck out nearly a foot from her chest.

The four girls sat sipping their drinks and chatting, only half paying attention to the movie on the screen. Sandra was going on and on about Chris. Jenny wasn’t surprised - Sandra was the most boy crazy of her friends and seemed to date a new guy every month. Olivia and Abby chimed in occasionally. Jenny sat quietly, listening to her friends’ cheerful small talk. The vodka was starting to give her a slight buzz, warming her tummy. It felt good to be around friends. The girls finished their drinks and poured seconds. Sandra doled out the vodka with a generous hand, a huge grin plastered on her flushed face. Giggling, the girls clinked mugs and returned to their seats.

They had all seen Twilight before. Olivia had seen it so many times that she could quote portions of the dialogue from memory. Whenever the camera cut to a close up she would recite the next line in an exaggerated deep voice before the actor even opened their mouth to speak. The gag had been funny the first few times, but got stale quick. The other girls began to shush her, but Olivia was too tipsy to care.

“Vampires play baseball - oof!”

A fuzzy throw pillow nailed Olivia in the face mid-sentence almost causing her mug to fly out of her hand.

“Bitch we told you to be quiet!” Sandra howled. She jumped off the beanbag. “Pillow fight!”

The girls leapt out of their seats, shrieking with laughter. Olivia jumped onto the bed and clocked Jenny in the face with a pillow. Thomp! Jenny retaliated with a swing of her own. Abby lifted herself off the air mattress with some difficulty and took a swing at Olivia. The movement sent her breasts wobbling back and forth beneath the fabric of her top. Jenny laughed and threw her pillow at Abby. Suddenly, she felt two hands on her back and was pushed off the bed towards Abby.

“That’s what you get!” Olivia whooped behind her. Jenny tumbled off the bed and onto the air mattress, colliding with Abby. She tried to raise her arms to stop her fall, but was not fast enough. Her head hit Abby's chest, right into the bulk of her left breast. It felt like a big firm pillow beneath her head. The two girls tumbled down onto the mattress. Jenny landed on top and rolled off. On her way down, her arm accidentally brushed the sloshing mass of Abby’s bosom. Again she felt the pillow-like softness. Abby had landed on her back, her huge boobs piled up high on her chest, spilling over the sides as they settled under their own prodigious weight. Even while doubly compressed by the forces of gravity (and her straining bra), Abby’s mounds stood so high that from this angle her face was totally blocked from view. Jenny watched her friend roll over, giggling, and struggle with the burden of her chest as she pushed herself into a sitting position.

“You suck Jenny! I’m gonna get you for that!” She laughed.

“It wasn’t me! Olivia pushed me!” Jenny laughed too. In her head she was still processing how huge Abby’s chest had felt when she bumped into her. Jenny was used to her friend’s generous bust, but feeling just how large she was up close like that was mind blowing. Abby’s breast had caught the brunt of the impact with Jenny’s head. The soft mountain of flesh had compressed beneath the force like an airbag, and for a moment Jenny had felt Abby’s huge tit swallowing her, a big warm fatty mass more than twice the size of her head. She couldn't believe how huge, heavy, and full that one single tit had felt. And Abby had to carry around two of them!

The girls all agreed the movie was getting a little stale. Jenny asked them what they wanted to do next. Sandra went over to her bag and pulled out a hot pink board game box.

“It’s called ‘Funk as Druck’. It’s kind of like truth and dare combined with Monopoly. I read about it last month in Fashion Girl - it’s supposed to be fun.” Sandra grinned. “But we have to have another drink before playing!”

The girls poured themselves more vodka - a little less eagerly this time - and settled down on the floor to play. The game board was very pink, and very corny. A border of colorful martini glasses and hot pink feather boas decorated the edges. They each selected a game piece. Jenny chose the little red high heel. They rolled the dice and began to play. Olivia was the first to land on a question square. She picked a card from the deck at random and read it out loud.

“‘Have you ever kissed someone?’” She scoffed. “Yes, of course I have. It says here that if everyone can answer ‘yes’ we all get 50 points. We all have, right?” She looked around. They all nodded. “Alright, I’ve got two hundred now then,” she grabbed the corresponding number of tokens from the pile in the middle and handed the dice to Jenny.

Jenny rolled a five. As she advanced her piece, she recalled her own first kiss. It had been with a boy she liked a lot, Jason, in the middle of a movie at the movie theater. She remembered how nervous she had been. Funny how intimidating boys had seemed way back in middle school! She landed on a nightclub and bought it using her tokens.

The girls played on. Occasionally one of them would land on a question square. Most of the questions were quite tame. Maybe a quarter of them or so were saucy enough to send them all into fits of giggles. They were all quite tipsy now, and enjoying themselves immensely. Abby’s turn came up. Jenny watched her friend shake the dice in her hand. She couldn’t help but steal a glance at Abby’s chest, where the shaking motion of her arm was causing a wobbling commotion beneath her shirt.

“Three. Okay, I get a card,” Abby pulled a card and shuffled the deck, “Oh wow, of course I get this one. When did you get your first real bra? Hm, sixth grade I guess.”

“How big was it? D cup?” Sandra blurted. All four of the girls giggled.

Abby blushed, but she was always a good sport about these things.“I think it was a double D cup actually. I was getting too big for my training bras and started borrowing my mom’s, so finally she took me to the mall to get a proper one of my own.”

Jenny vaguely remembered an incident in middle school gym class when the strap had broken on Abby’s bra during dodgeball. The two of them had gone to the bathroom to try and fix it, but it was no use and Abby ended up going to the nurse’s office to call her parents. Jenny wondered if that had been one of her mother’s undergarments, unable to withstand the stresses of Abby in motion. She imagined how Mrs. Palermo, a slender woman sporting B cups at most, must have felt watching her teenage daughter outgrowing her bras, literally bursting out of them. A grown woman’s bras. And then to find out she’s three sizes larger than you - a double D, the ideal fantasy size of women around the world - and still growing. What sorts of thoughts had gone through her head?

The game went on. Jenny found herself eagerly anticipating the times when Abby landed on a question square. Maybe it was the vodka, but for some reason she had developed an intense curiosity about this side of Abby. Sexuality and relationships must be so different for someone endowed the way she was. Abby drew the eye of every man she met. Even random people on the street regarded her with awe, sometimes even stopping in their tracks to stare. Abby was used to this and took it all in stride, but on some level it must have affected her. Her breasts were a huge part of her life, literally and metaphorically.

“Ooh it says this one’s for everyone. What is the kinkiest thing you have done, sexually?” Olivia pursed her lips and thought for a moment. “Honestly, I haven’t done anything too crazy. Swallowing from a blowjob is kinda weird, I guess.”

Jenny and Sandra couldn’t think of anything either. Jenny had only had sex a handful of times with her ex-boyfriend, and each occassion had been fairly vanilla. Only Abby spoke up.

“Well this one time I let a guy, uh, have sex with my boobs I guess.” She blushed.

“What’s that even mean? “ Sandra snorted.

“Uh, I sat on the bed and held them up and pushed them together, and he stuck his dick in between them. And then afterwards I lay down and he kinda sat on my chest and squeezed them together over his cock while I pushed them up and down.” She gave a little demonstration, lifting her ginormous breasts from below and sloshing them around like Jell-O for a moment beneath her shirt, which made them all giggle. “I think he liked it, he came so quickly. I guess he was fucking my tits.” She covered her mouth and laughed.

“Damn, Abby is a freak in the bedroom!” Olivia whooped. The girls all laughed together.

Big enough to fuck. Abby’s tits were big enough to fuck. Jenny pictured the scene. Some naked sweaty guy standing in front of Abby as she lifted her breasts from below, palms sinking into tender white flesh, looking up with a lustful expression and proffering her gigantic tits for him to slip his raging cock between. Him pushing her back onto the mattress, feeling those massive breasts wobble beneath his fingers, covering each wobbling udder with kisses and bringing one huge ruddy nipple at a time to his mouth to suck. It would probably take two hands to properly handle each massive tit. She imagined him pushing her naked mountains together, each fatty gumdrop wobbling back and forth obscenely, driving his hard cock between them as Abby moaned in pleasure and mashed her fingers into her own overflowing flesh - his cock disappearing, swallowed completely - two pairs of hands furiously pushing her humongous udders together until he exploded in ecstasy between them. Jenny tried to push the obscene vision out of her head.

“Jenny, it’s your turn!”

Five. One, two, three, four, five. A question square. Jenny drew a card. Her heart began to race.

“It says everybody has to flash the group. Bra is 100 tokens, fully naked is 200. If you don’t do it, I get 500 tokens and you all lose 100.”

“I’ll do it, I don’t care!” Sandra said. “I’ve skinny dipped with Olivia before anyway. Naked all the way. Are you guys chicken?” She looked pointedly at Jenny and Abby.
Drunk and reluctant to seem like losers, Jenny and Abby both agreed. After all, they had all changed in locker rooms before. Never naked in front of one another, however. Jenny felt flushed. The thought of seeing Abby’s uncovered tits was almost frightening.

“It’s not a big deal, I’ll do it. Let’s do just bra first.” Jenny said. Abby nodded an affirmative.

Jenny slipped out of her shirt quickly. She wanted to watch.

Abby grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled up. Getting the tight shirt over the huge swell of her bust was no small feat. Finally she managed to squirm out of the shirt, revealing her humongous breasts stuffed into a no-nonsense looking white colored bra. The term “boulder-holders” took on a new significance in Jenny’s mind. The bra was plain, sections of white fabric stitched together with what looked like staples. Each cup looked big enough to hold a volleyball. The straps were industrial looking, nearly a hand span wide, and dug into her shoulders. The band extended all around her waist and beneath each molded cup, presumably for more support. This bra had a clasp in the front, nuzzled between the two enormous white swells of bra cup. Jenny counted eight hooks.

Enormous as it was, the bra was straining to contain her abundance. Abby’s boobs were huge, white, and clearly tremendously heavy. Each tit overflowed its cup by a wide margin, top and bottom, creating jiggly hillocks of boob which popped out the top and sides of her bra where the material dug into the soft white flesh. The portion of her breast overflowing out the front of her bra was enough to fill a D cup on its own and easily twice as much boob flesh as Jenny’s two breasts had put together. But even that was nothing compared to the part of each tit that was buried beneath the bra, like the underside of an iceberg, stretching the contraption to its limit. Taken in its entirety, each of Abby’s udders was bigger than all the rest of the girl’s tits put together - and then some. She was colossal.

All three of the other girls were staring. It was impossible not to. Abby noticed them looking at her and turned a little red.

“Okay, bras off now!” Sandra ordered.

Jenny was practically in a trance. She removed her bra, and waited for Abby to do the same.

One by one, Abby began undoing the clasps on the front of her bra. She had to push her tits together with her arms in order to loosen the strain on the clasps enough to get them undone. When she did this her cleavage surged upwards, almost touching her chin. Finally the last clasp popped open, and Abby’s boobs seemed to explode outwards towards them. She grabbed the cups and lifted, pulling them slowly over the swells of her tits.

Her right breast plopped out and landed with a smack on her stomach, followed a moment later by her left. They were the biggest, roundest, most perfect pair of tits she had ever seen. Without the support of her bra, Abby’s tits hung down over her belly button. The bottom of each boob was round and white, while the parts that the bra left bare were a tanner shade. Hanging loose and free, they settled into a bulbous teardrop shape against her tummy. Jenny could see red marks on the meatiest part of each tit, where the bra had dug into the teeming flesh. Her eyes were drawn to Abby’s nipples. Each light pink aureola was the diameter of a coffee mug, light pink, without a clear border like Jenny’s. In the center of each aureola, erect from the sudden cold, stood her meaty nipples, each the size of a pencil eraser.

“Holy shit,” murmured Olivia.

Abby looked shyly up at them. She tried covering the ends of her breasts with her hands, but it was a futile endeavor. Her small hands looked ridiculous trying to cover up her abundance. If anything, her efforts to contain them made them loom all the larger in their collective attention. The girls all glanced at each other’s breasts. Being drunk made them a little less than discrete. Sandra had the second largest breasts, although next to Abby that designation was somewhat meaningless. Just the diameter of Abby’s aureola was larger than the entirety of Sandra’s tit. Jenny wondered if Sandra regretted bringing the game now. Sandra was still staring at Abby’s tits, her lips pursued slightly. Abby looked around at them all and then shyly lowered her gaze to her own chest, wrapping them up with both arms.

A flash of headlights through the window and the crunch of gravel under tires snapped them out of their trance. Mom was home.

“Fuck!”

The girls scrambled to put their shirts back on and hide any incriminating evidence. ‘Funk as Druck’ was scooped back into its hot pink box and stuffed unceremoniously into Sandra’s bag, along with the vodka bottle. Jenny swept the mugs under the bed.

When her mom checked up on them the lights were off and the girls all tucked into bed as if nothing had happened at all.

Jenny opened her eyes. It was dark. She had been having a dream about a grizzly bear. Her mouth felt very dry. She looked around. Everyone else seemed to be fast asleep. She reached for her phone and turned on the flashlight. Quietly, she slid off her bed and maneuvered around her friend’s sleeping bodies to the bathroom down the hall to pour herself a glass of water.

She returned to her room to find a shaft of moonlight shining through her window. Her sleeping friends looked ethereal bathed in the cold white glow. Jenny clambered back into bed. She could see Abby sleeping on the floor just a few feet away, back facing her. Jenny watched the round curve of Abby’s generous flared hip rise and fall with each one of her slow breaths. She had kicked the covers off herself during the night. Her plump round ass was practically popping out of her little PJ shorts. A portion of each big white cheek hung out the bottom. Her legs were thick, shapely, and powerful looking; big supple thighs leading to round calves and tiny bare feet. Jenny realized she had never seen anyone as womanly as Abby. Her body was made for childbearing. Everything about it was so generous, so full, so ripe and fertile - like one of those ancient clay figurines they had learned about in Social Studies. She was the picture of womanhood.

As if on cue Abby rolled over onto her back, bringing into view what were undoubtedly the most extraordinary manifestations of that womanhood.

Beneath her pajama shirt Abby’s monstrous jugs quaked naked and free. Without a bra they sat lower and flatter on her body, but looked heavier and fuller, pendulous, collapsing in on themselves and overflowing the sides of her torso. As she settled onto her back they flopped and wobbled like ocean waves, sliding so far up her chest as to hit her chin. Her big nipples were clearly outlined beneath the fabric. They were stiff. Abby let out a muffled ‘oomph’ as the full weight of her cumbersome bosom came to rest atop her chest. Her right hand came to rest on top of her tit, settling on it and then meandering up towards the protruding nub of her nipple. Abby gave a little sigh as her fingers sank unconsciously into the soft summit of her gargantuan boob. Maybe it was a soothing thing, to be able to cradle your huge, warm, tit in your arm while you sleep, to feel yourself blanketed by its incredible weight. Jenny thought of the clay figurine again, and imagined Abby laying in bed cradling a newborn child - her tits fatter, swollen with rich milk - guiding its head to an engorged nipple that was way more than a mouthful and letting it suckle greedily. The baby clung to the moon sized boob with its whole body, finding ample purchase on its soft veiny surface. A man, the father, approached Abby from the other side. He knelt by the bed, hoisted her other breast with both hands, and pulled it towards his open mouth to suck. In her vision the goddess-like like Abby closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. Jenny felt like moaning too.

She rolled over and faced the wall. I’m still drunk she thought to herself. That was a stupid game.

But deep down, she wished her mom hadn’t come home so goddamn early.

Attachments

• Abby_ The Sleepover.pdf
    120.2 KB · Views: 737
Last edited:
Holy shit, I'm thrilled to see this. You're doing fantastic work here, with believable dialogue, situations, and emotions, and evocative descriptions - and not just of tits. And because I can visualize what's going on, and hear the girls' dialogue in my head (and it sounds like things girls say, not like things a 40-year-old dude with asthma says), it all has way more impact.

Great stuff. Obviously, I can't wait for more, and I'll definitely toss you a couple bucks when I'm not on my phone.

That was great stuff. I would like to know more about Abby and the guy she let fuck those prodigious udders :emoji_astonished:

Great story. Please keep up the adventures of Abby