Abby: Long Kiss Goodnight (Macromastia, Realistic, Bra, Envy)

blibber

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Please consider leaving a comment - it helps me improve and encourages me to write more. The formatting in the thread is a little wonky. I have attached a PDF of the story that is of higher quality.

David thanked the UPS guy and ducked back into the house. The package was large and heavy. It was covered in colorful stamps, some of which were written in the Cyrillic alphabet. He set the parcel down on the kitchen counter and slit it open with a knife. Inside was a long cardboard box, turquoise, adorned with a paisley pattern around the sides and a white bow on top. ‘Martha’ was printed on the front in loopy cursive. There was only one person this could be for.

“Abby!”

Above him he heard the rumble of the computer chair in the nursery followed by footsteps as his wife stood and walked to the foot of the stairs.

“What’s up?”

“I think there’s a package for you.”

The stairs creaked as she descended. A moment later Abby was standing in the doorway. Her long hair was teased up in a messy bun. She was barefoot. Her big ass and hips were crammed into a pair of skinny jeans. She was bra-less beneath her white t-shirt. David always knew when his wife wasn’t wearing a bra. It wasn’t exactly hard to tell, considering each of her boobs was the size of a watermelon.

“Oh yep, that’s for me.” She headed over to him. Her huge tits shuddered with each step, settling into a pendulous swinging rhythm as she walked. Unrestrained like this they hung just about level with her waist. They dominated her torso nearly top to bottom, and despite being pulled down by their full unbridled weight they still managed to project more than a foot in front of her. She stood on her tippy toes and gave him a peck on the cheek, lightly smushing the big soft bulwark of her bosom against his arm as she did so.

Abby untied the ribbon and opened the box. Inside was a navy blue rectangle of fabric that David recognized as the corner of a neatly folded bra.

“I ordered some new bras. My old ones are getting too small for me. I guess it's about that time.”

It had been two months since they’d found out Abby was pregnant again, and already the familiar ripening of her voluptuous figure had begun once more as her fertile body prepared for childbirth. Over the course of her first pregnancy Abby had shot up three cup sizes, from an L to a O. By the third month she had outgrown everything at Nordstrom and was forced to mail order bras from Europe. Now, two years later, she had lost most of the baby weight but kept the breasts. If her previous pregnancy was anything to go by, the upcoming growth spurt would probably take her to the end of the alphabet. David wondered if this time around they would have to find a place to buy custom tailored bras.

He cupped the hillock of one big cheek with his hand and gave her juicy ass a squeeze through her jeans. “Will you try them on for me?”

She smiled up at him. “Of course baby. Let’s go to the bedroom.” They kissed. She tucked the box under her arm and led him upstairs. Her ample hips swayed back and forth as she walked. He loved the way each huge round cheek alternately rose and fell as she mounted the stairs.The denim was stretched taut as a drum skin. He couldn’t resist. He gave her ass a playful slap.

“Hey!” She laughed and batted his hand away.

They passed the nursery where their two year old, Connor, was sleeping. Abby poked her head in for a moment to make sure he was okay.

“Out like a light.” He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Her ample curves felt soft and warm against his body. He wriggled his hands underneath her teats and gently cupped her tummy. She was starting to show now.

David was looking forward to having another baby. He had always wanted to be a father, and now they were about to be the proud parents of two beautiful children. They were lucky. Connor had been born happy, healthy, and without complications. Abby’s labor had been short, as predicted by their obstetrician Dr. Melfi. During their first consultation he had noted how well suited Abby’s body was for childbirth. Women with narrower hips sometimes had to opt for a cesarean section, he had explained. David remembered that special night in the hospital, sitting in that hard little chair next to Abby’s bed while she breastfed their newborn son. Watching him latch onto the bulbous end of her enormous boob with all four limbs, like a tiny rock climber clinging to a sheer cliff face. His head had been smaller than the circumference of her single aureola. His whole body could have disappeared inside her cleavage. “I’m worried I’ll squish him,” Abby had sleepily confided. She had only been half joking. He remembered the way people had stared at her while she wrestled a massive white teat out of her shirt to feed the baby during lunch at the hospital cafe. The women having a conversation at the table adjacent to theirs had fallen silent in awe. A tit that size could not be suckled discreetly. David recalled feeling an odd sense of pride at the colossal breasts he had secured for his son to nurse on.

His cock was beginning to stir. She felt it, and wriggled her big ass against him. “Hey now,” Abby giggled, kissing him on the cheek.

They continued to the bedroom. Abby set the bra box on the bed and hopped onto the mattress on all fours. From this angle her huge ass was facing him full on. Her hips spread wide as she arched her back. Even supporting herself with arms extended her enormous bra-less tits still hung low enough to brush the surface of the bed. She began opening the box, swaying her hips exaggeratedly back and forth as she did so. She was teasing him. He climbed up behind her and grabbed her hips, pulling her against him like he was fucking her doggy style. She laughed and struggled for a moment before relenting and backing her ass up all the way against him. Even packed in those tight jeans her massive soft cheeks had a little bit of give. He felt her huge ass engulf his hard cock as she ground herself against him for a moment. She pulled away, but he held her tightly by the hips and flipped her over onto her back. Her massive tits sloshed beneath the thin fabric of her t-shirt as they settled into this new position. One of them nearly hit her on the chin. On her back like this they flattened somewhat and spread out, spilling over the sides of her chest. David could see her big juicy nipples poking hard and stiff through the fabric. He grabbed a handful of tit meat in each hand through her shirt and started playfully jiggling them around.

She pushed his hands away, laughing. “David, slow down, let me try them on! I thought you wanted to see my new bras.” She wriggled out from under him and slid off the bed.

“Alright, alright, I’ll be good,” David promised. He sat on the edge of the bed.

Abby sat beside him and finished unwrapping the box. “I got two, a sports bra and a nicer every-day one,” she explained, unfolding the garments and setting them out on the bed.

The regular bra, an enormous, lacy, lilac-colored contraption, looked like a fancy tablecloth spread out on the bed like this. The delicate lace pattern around the edges seemed incongruous with the rest of the garment, seeing as the huge cups looked big enough to hold medicine balls. The straps were almost a hand-span wide with slight padding on the shoulders. He counted eight hooks on the clasp. David inspected the other bra. If the first bra was a tablecloth, this one - a navy blue sports bra - was a parachute. He reached over and lifted it up. It was surprisingly heavy. The fabric was thicker than it looked, slightly shiny on the outside. A thick seam ran down the middle of the bra, joining the two massive cups together and presumably providing extra structural support. The space where Abby’s tits were supposed to go was huge and reinforced on the bottom with a foam molding. He checked the tag on the inside. XXL. He lifted the end of the other bra and checked its tag as well. His eyebrows shot up.

“36 P? Damn baby, that’s pretty big.”

“I know. I hope it fits,” she took the undergarment from his hand, “wanna see me try it on?”

He nodded. Abby stood up. “Hand me the sports bra, we’ll do the boring one first.”

Abby grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands and pulled up. David’s eyes were riveted to his wife’s chest. He always loved the big reveal - and she knew it too. The milky white bottoms of her tits appeared, round like a pair of crescent moons. Abby grinned and slowly continued removing the t-shirt, revealing more of her bosom’s creamy acreage inch by inch. About a third of the way up the shirt got stuck, marooned on the fullest part of her tits. The edge of the fabric was digging into her boobs. Abby shook the shirt up and down to dislodge it, jiggling her huge tits in the process. They bounced up and down precariously, forcing their way out of the top little by little. Her enormous left tit was the first to work itself free, falling against her tummy with an audible plop. Its massive twin followed a second later.

David licked his lips. There, right in front of him, the biggest, roundest, heaviest, sweetest, most incredible pair of tits he had ever seen were wobbling ponderously, begging to be sucked. And they belonged to his wife. Considering their gargantuan size and weight (each breast weighed around 12 pounds - out of curiosity they had measured using a luggage scale the month before) they did not sag much. Abby’s tits were so enormous that instead of sitting separate on her chest like most women they jostled for space as she moved, thudding against each other, and creating a constantly shifting line of cleavage nearly a foot long. Her aureola were smooth and light pink, big as tea plates. The nipples were equally big. They stood proud and erect in the sudden cold, each ruddy nub about the same size as the end of his thumb. Abby smiled, basking in his attention. She gently bounced her tits up and down, causing them to jiggle. She giggled, and lifted her breasts from below. Her fingers sank deep into the sweet soft flesh which overflowed her hands and spilled between her petite fingers. She let go, and her udders came thundering back down against her belly, jostling and jiggling for every inch of available space.

Abby stretched the sports bra in her hands. The fabric had a little bit of elasticity to it, in order to better fit the bust. She pulled the bra down over her head and wriggled it over her shoulders. With alternating hands she tugged and tucked her huge boulders into the bra one at a time, struggling to corral each massive meaty tit into confinement. She pulled up on the shoulder straps to settle them in, momentarily hoisting her enormous boobs into the air. She put her hands on her hips and did a sexy wiggle.

“Well, what do you think?”

“I like it,” David replied, “isn’t it a little too small though?”

Abby looked down and patted the sides of her bust, running her hands up and down the sleek fabric. The sports bra was huge - designed for a plus sized woman - but it was still inadequate to contain her abundance. Her breasts ballooned out the front and sides, spilling over the top of the bra and heaving together half a foot of wobbling cleavage. Crescent portions of boobflesh were poking out the bottom of each cup as well. The fabric was stretched drum tight against her globes, pressing hard into her skin. He could see the outlines of her erect nipples beneath the cups.

“It is too small - it’s tight,” she ran her finger under the band, “it’s kind of uncomfortable actually. I think I’ll have to return it. Ugh, that’s annoying, that was the biggest size they had. I really need to get a new one before we go to Virginia Beach with the Feldmans this month.”

She was referring to the annual beach excursion they went on with Abby’s friend, Sandra. Sandra’s husband owned one of the oceanfront Marriott's in the area, which they got to stay in for free. Abby loved swimming, but her size presented a unique obstacle when it came to finding a swimsuit. Abby thought one piece suits made her look fat, but no bikini top off the rack could give her boobs the support they needed to survive a day at the beach accident-free. There had been an incident, ages ago, back when they still lived in Springfield, where Abby’s top had slipped clean off after coming down a water slide by the lake. He remembered watching her surface, water pouring off her colossal wet tits which glistened in the noon sunlight, a glorious river goddess emerging from the waves. For a moment she had been completely oblivious of her nudity, then her mouth made an ‘o’ and she started scrambling to scoop those white monsters up in her hands - to no avail - and finally just wrapped an arm around them to hold back their heavy jostling at least a bit while she hastily bent over to retrieve her top. Since then she had begun to wear a sports bra beneath her bikini tops, or occasionally in place of the top entirely. It wasn’t always the most fashionable look, as often times the bra was much bigger than the bikini on top of it, but it was the only way to make sure her bosoms stayed secure. David thought it was kind of sexy, that Abby was so big she required special accommodation to put on a swimsuit. But then again, he loved the shocked looks she got on the rare occasions when she forwent her supportive under-layer and just rocked the bikini top. His wife wasn’t a prude, but at the same time she did not need any more attention in public than she already got.

“At least it holds me down a little,” Abby said. She put her hands behind her back and shimmied her shoulders. Her massive bra covered tits swayed in accord, but their pendulous motion was somewhat stifled by the heroic effort of the sports bra. She rocked back and forth on her heels, getting the tops of her boobs to bounce slightly. She jogged in place and they rose and fell against one another in rhythm. She did a jumping jack. At the apex of her jump, Abby’s bosom surged all the way to her chin. She landed, and her tits came down with tremendous force, straining the fabric to its limit. Boom, boom, boom; she jumped three more times, giving the bra an impromptu stress test. It passed - but barely. Despite its heavy duty design, the bra was incapable of completely containing the motion of her breasts

David couldn’t stand it anymore. He got off the bed and embraced his wife, letting her feel how hard he was against her thigh. She laughed and playfully pushed him away, but he wanted her too much, he needed her naked, kissing her neck, tugging at the hem of the ill fitting bra, that tiny bra that was no match for his wife’s gigantic boobs, grabbing them, feeling those warm wondrous udders shudder at his touch, those monstrous white mountains he so badly wanted to suck-

“Waaaaaaaaaa!”

They stopped mid kiss. “Dammit,” Abby whispered, “I think Connor is up.”

The mood was gone. Abby left the room, excruciatingly clothed, to check on the baby. David slumped on the bed. It wasn’t the first time something like this had happened. Just one of those things about parenthood. He regarded his erection sullenly. Hopefully there would be an opportunity to take care of it later.

David yawned and checked the time on his phone. Quarter to midnight - bedtime. He got up off the couch and headed upstairs to the bedroom. He could hear Abby rustling around in their master bathroom. She had just come back from the grocery store an hour ago. He knocked on the door.

“Come in!”

David opened the door. Abby was standing in front of the mirror brushing her teeth. She was already wearing her pajamas: a pair of cotton booty shorts and a bright pink graphic tee. She was standing with her back to him, and he was treated to a prime view of her big juicy ass cheeks spilling out of her little shorts.

“Is Connor asleep?” He asked.

She looked over her shoulder at him. “Yep, out like a light,” she replied with a mouthful of toothbrush.

David walked up behind her and kissed her neck. Her wide soft ass nestled up against his crotch. He clasped his arms around her small waist. He could feel the warm heavy weight of her gigantic breasts lightly brushing the tops of his arms. They were sticking out further from her chest than before, rounder and smoother as well. She was wearing a bra.

David rubbed the clasp through her t-shirt. “Is this the other new one?” He asked.

Abby spit out toothpaste. “Yes.” She took a big gulp of water and rinsed her mouth. “This one fits way better.”

She turned around and slipped into his arms for a hug. The warm bulwark of her bosom squashed against his hard chest as her breasts enveloped him. He nuzzled his face in her neck, then reached down and grabbed a big handful of her left ass-cheek.

“Hey! Someone’s frisky.” Abby grabbed his crotch. “What’s this I feel? Are you curious about this bra?”

He didn’t say anything, just started pulling her into the bedroom. She laughed and wrestled against him. A few steps in she managed to twist around and pushed him onto the bed.

“You have to wait!” She commanded. False indignation colored her voice. She loved making him wait. It was a little game they played. She stood in front of him. Her breasts filled his vision. They were hanging right in front of his face.

“Let me show you the bra,” she murmured, “I think you’ll like it.”

With finger and thumb Abby began lifting the hem of her shirt over the swell of her bosom. Inch by delicious inch she revealed the surface of her gigantic globes stuffed into the enormous light purple bra.

The bra was built for business, not for show. It had to be. Abby’s bra encased bosom dominated her torso. The straps were easily two fingers wide, cutting into her soft shoulders under the tremendous strain of supporting her bosoms. Each huge cup looked big enough to swallow a watermelon with ease. There was enough material in each cup to make a whole nother bra for a regular sized woman. Enormous as it was, the undergarment was still a smidgen too small to contain Abby’s mountains. Her boobs overflowed the enormous lilac cups on the top and sides. Between them, a canyon of deep pale cleavage extended from almost her collarbone to the bottom of the cups. Above the top of each cup, where the material cut into her boob, was a hillock of titflesh big enough to fill a D cup on its own, with smaller bulges by her armpits where the straps met the cups. These spillover portions of titmeat jiggled like jello at her smallest movement - “quad boob” as Abby called it.

She gently brushed the end of her huge right boob against his face. “Can you undo my hooks for me baby?”

She turned around. Her bra band was as thick as his outstretched hand was long. It extended all around her waist and underneath each cup, presumably for more support. The clasp was studded with eight thick metal hooks all in a row. The bra fit tight on her, and was digging into the soft skin of her back. The band was stretched taught. No wonder - it was carrying twenty five pounds of tit! With some difficulty David pulled the hooks together and slipped the clasp apart. It practically popped open. Abby’s gargantuan breasts seemed to explode outward at the release of pressure. The bra slipped off her shoulders and she stood, holding it against her chest. Her hands looked almost comically small compared to the vast expanses of her cups.

Without the support of her bra, Abby’s tits hung down over her belly button. The bottom of each boob was round and white, while the parts that the bra left bare were a darker shade. Hanging loose and free, they settled into a bulbous teardrop shape against her tummy. Looking over her shoulder David could see red marks on the meatiest part of each tit, where the bra had dug into the teeming flesh. There were marks on her shoulders as well. Carrying that weight around all day was no small task. She turned around and faced him. His eyes were immediately drawn to her nipples. Erect from the sudden cold, meaty and thick, each the size of a wine cork. She was aroused.

David took the bra from her hands and threw it on the floor. It landed with a surprisingly heavy thud. He pushed her down onto the bed and leapt on top of her. She gave a little cry of surprise and raised her arms, mashing her tits together. They flopped up from the momentum of her fall, nearly tapping her on the chin. She wriggled beneath him as he lay down on top of her. With two hands he mashed her boobs together, trying his best to corral them. It was difficult to wrangle their soft bulk. His hands sunk into the tender white flesh. The massive mammaries slipped and spilled through his fingers. David pushed them together as best he could and buried his face in her warm cleavage. She overwhelmed him. Her skin was intoxicating, soft and smooth, with a hint of her lavender perfume. He kneaded her tits against his face, smothering himself in them, kissing and nipping at the inside of her cleavage. She sighed with pleasure and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pushing him deeper and deeper into her huge bosom.

David emerged from beneath the ocean of titflesh only when he could not bear to hold his breath a second longer. He grabbed her left tit with both hands and pulled the humongous fatty white mass towards his mouth. It was tremendously heavy. Abby let out a moan as his mouth found her engorged nipple. She pushed his head directly into her breast, begging him to suck harder. He obliged her request, practically gnawing on her thick nubs, licking them, pulling them, making them grow thick and hard with pleasure. Her boob bulged out to surround him on all sides as he pressed deeper. He released her nipple and reached over to grab her other boob, hoisting it towards him like a huge sack of flour. She cried out in pleasure as he tended to her other nipple. It filled his mouth, juicy and warm against his tongue. He could not imagine how baby Connor managed to handle this thing.

His erection was throbbing. David slipped off his pants and shirt.

“I want to fuck them,” he said. Abby smiled and reached over to the nightstand to retrieve the lube. Her boobs sloshed over one another as the rolled to her side. David positioned himself on top of his wife. She poured a generous amount of lube onto her hand and slathered it all over his stiff cock. David groaned in pleasure at her touch. She knew exactly how to make him hard. With her other hand Abby dripped a little lube between her wobbling tits and spread it around with her finger. David shuffled forward. He cupped her massive mountains on each side and pulled them together. He thrust the head of his cock into the canyon of her cleavage.

“Oh, holy fuck,” he exclaimed out loud.

She gave a little moan of pleasure too. “They’re yours to fuck baby - all yours. Fuck my giant P cup tits baby,” she gasped as his cock dissipated entirely, swallowed by her giant globes.

He began thrusting his cock between her tits, slowly at first, relishing the overwhelming smothering pillowy warmth. Abby sighed and rested her hands on top of her wobbling flesh mountains, grasping onto her nipples. Even lying on her back they still towered over a foot over her chest. She bit her lip as she mashed her fingers into her own overflowing flesh and pushed her tits together, doubling the pressure around his throbbing cock. He was totally engulfed by her flesh. All he could see below him was the surface of her tits, sloshing up and down like waves on an ocean, her ruddy nipples wobbling like buoys in the water. He tried pushing the tip of his cock all the way to the top of her cleavage, but of course could not even penetrate halfway. She recognized what he was trying to do and giggled.

“I’m way too big baby, you know that; way, way, way too big,” she chided him.

David did know. After all, he had seen this same cavernous cleavage swallow bottles of Jameson to smuggle into concerts many a time. His cock was no match for her cleavage. She was too big, too deep. He pushed her tits even harder together, and Abby responded by wrapping her arms around them in a tight self-hug. Two pairs of hands sank into her humongous udders, furiously mashing them together, kneading them, enveloping his cock in soft ecstasy, pushing him to the brink -

“Baby, stop - I want you to fuck me,” she begged him. David didn’t need to be told twice. He extracted himself from in between her mammoth boobs. Unsupported, they fell apart from each other nearly dropping onto the bed on either side. “Fuck me baby,” Abby scooched up the bed and spread her legs. David grabbed a pillow and stuck it under her generous bottom. He gently grazed her pussy with his fingers. She was wet.

David rubbed his wife’s pussy, one hand between her lips, the other massaging her clit, getting her ready to take his cock. Abby arched her back and moaned in pleasure. Her hands found her tits, and she mashed them together, pulling them up by the nipple and letting them fall back down, jiggling, only to be grabbed and lifted again. She wrapped her hands around her right breast and guided it into her open mouth. David increased his tempo. The sight of her sucking her own nipple drove him crazy. Abby gave the end of her huge teat a wet kiss and dropped it, reaching over for the other. David slipped his finger inside her. She was sopping wet. Their eyes met, an expression of desperate desire on her face, sweat beginning to bead her brow, and his.

“Fuck me baby, I want you inside of me,” Abby murmured, pleading.

David positioned himself on top of his wife and grazed the outside of her pussy with the head of his dick. She bit her lip in anticipation. Slowly, he penetrated her. Her pussy was warm, wet, and velvety soft. She gasped as the full length of his rock hard cock filled her insides. He felt her pussy clench around his shaft. He began to pump, and they both moaned in pleasure.

David lowered himself against his wife’s chest. Her huge soft tits spread against him, overflowing to either side. He could feel her hard nipples rubbing his belly. He braced himself against her with his arms and began to pump harder. Her boobs sloshed about, waves traveling from bellybutton to chin. On the upbeat of the motion they flopped over her chin, obscuring part of her face. The sight made him even harder. He bent his neck and buried his head between her breasts again. They shimmied and wobbled against his face to the rhythm of their fucking. Abby groaned out loud and raised her arms over her head, grabbing onto the bed posts. Her breasts were flung in opposite directions by the movement. David’s mouth descended on her neck, covering her flushed sensitive skin with sloppy kisses.

“I want to fuck you from behind,” he growled into her ear.

She slipped him out of her and turned over on her tummy, resting on top of her compressed breasts like pillows. David could see the massive sides of both teats poking out from beneath her chest. Her huge round butt-cheeks wobbled as they settled from the sudden movement. She hoisted herself onto all fours and arched her back, pushing her wide hips against him, eagerly offering her enormous round ass to him, accepting his throbbing cock once more. David sank his fingers into her ample hips and began to fuck. He wanted her so badly, driven mad by the sight of that huge ass in the air, breasts sliding against the surface of the bed, long hair cascading down her back. She backed her ass up against him. Her huge white cheeks clapped audibly as they wobbled his stomach, jiggling and shaking like crazy. He reached forward with his arms to feel the doughy impact of her massive tits pounding pendulous against her chest as he fucked her. She cried out as he crammed the entirety of his cock inside of her.

“Fuck me baby! Fuck my big ass!”

David gasped as Abby began to grind her hips back and forth. She was putting his cock through the laundry machine. He braced himself against her hips and gritted his teeth at the pleasure, fending off ejaculation through sheer force of will alone. He slapped her ass like a drum, and the meaty sound reverberated down the hall. She cried out in pain and pleasure.

“Baby, I want to finish on top,” Abby craned her neck over her shoulder to look at him. A strand of hair was plastered to her face with sweat. Her face was contorted in pleasure.

David gently pulled himself out of her and lay face up on the mattress. Abby threw her hair over her shoulder and straddled him. Her pussy rested hot and heavy against his erection. Her tits pooled in front of him, settling on his stomach, flushed red with the heat of arousal. She used her hand to guide him into her for the third time. Slowly, she took him all the way down to the base of his penis. Although David’s cock disappeared between her tits, he was nonetheless a well endowed man and a tight fit even for her lubricated pussy. She groaned as he entered her.

Abby leaned over him. He reached out to accept her gigantic breasts as they descended towards him. His vision darkened as her bosom eclipsed the light from the bed lamp. Up close like this her tits totally obscured his view of the room. He leaned back and allowed them to steamroll over him. Her huge pillows were smooth, round, and heavy, their bulky undersides ever so slightly sweaty from the exertion of lovemaking. He buried his face between them, allowing her cleavage to swallow him. His hands found her hips, and she began to grind against him. Unrestrained, her gigantic breasts buffeted him about the head, shaking and quaking. He guided an engorged nipple into his mouth, sucked hard, and was rewarded with a guttural moan of pleasure. They sped up the pace. Abby leaned back and her tits went with her. They began to clap against each other. This was his favorite part. Abby’s breasts thundered with a rhythm all their own as they fucked: slapping, sloshing, sliding, heaving towards her chin and hurtling back down with a thud against her chest. He reached over and palmed a huge ass cheek in each hand, relishing the way they wobbled with every thrust. He spanked her and she gasped.

David could not hold on to his pleasure for a minute longer. He wanted to fill her with cum, fill her to the brim, sow his beautiful mother-goddess of a wife with his burning seed. He redoubled his efforts. Abby was panting now. He felt her vagina squeezing his cock in response. They groaned in unison as waves of pleasure engulfed their bodies. He came, his cock pulsating deep inside her, hot cum gushing out the end and filling her womb. Abby collapsed on top of him, the full weight of her bosom came crashing down to rest on his chest and face, engulfing him in steaming warmth. He felt her shudder, then go still. For a few minutes they enjoyed the feeling of their bodies pressing against one another. Abby’s lips found David’s and they shared a long kiss.

Suddenly Abby looked over at the door. She had heard something.

“I think Connor is crying again…”

Attachments

• Abby_ Long Kiss Goodnight.pdf
    112.6 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:
Great story man. This might be my favorite of yours so far. Keep going with the stories.

Excellent third chapter!!

Another great story about Abby. I love the detail and the descriptions that you have in your stories. Looking forward to the next chapter. How about Abby meeting another really busty woman.

This is fantastic. I'm rock hard and almost didn't make it to the end! You write very well and realistically, I also love big bras with thick straps and many hooks. You know your tit lover audience well.

Please consider leaving a comment - it helps me improve and encourages me to write more. The formatting in the thread is a little wonky. I have attached a PDF of the story that is of higher quality.

David thanked the UPS guy and ducked back into the house. The package was large and heavy. It was covered in colorful stamps, some of which were written in the Cyrillic alphabet. He set the parcel down on the kitchen counter and slit it open with a knife. Inside was a long cardboard box, turquoise, adorned with a paisley pattern around the sides and a white bow on top. ‘Martha’ was printed on the front in loopy cursive. There was only one person this could be for.

“Abby!”

Above him he heard the rumble of the computer chair in the nursery followed by footsteps as his wife stood and walked to the foot of the stairs.

“What’s up?”

“I think there’s a package for you.”

The stairs creaked as she descended. A moment later Abby was standing in the doorway. Her long hair was teased up in a messy bun. She was barefoot. Her big ass and hips were crammed into a pair of skinny jeans. She was bra-less beneath her white t-shirt. David always knew when his wife wasn’t wearing a bra. It wasn’t exactly hard to tell, considering each of her boobs was the size of a watermelon.

“Oh yep, that’s for me.” She headed over to him. Her huge tits shuddered with each step, settling into a pendulous swinging rhythm as she walked. Unrestrained like this they hung just about level with her waist. They dominated her torso nearly top to bottom, and despite being pulled down by their full unbridled weight they still managed to project more than a foot in front of her. She stood on her tippy toes and gave him a peck on the cheek, lightly smushing the big soft bulwark of her bosom against his arm as she did so.

Abby untied the ribbon and opened the box. Inside was a navy blue rectangle of fabric that David recognized as the corner of a neatly folded bra.

“I ordered some new bras. My old ones are getting too small for me. I guess it's about that time.”

It had been two months since they’d found out Abby was pregnant again, and already the familiar ripening of her voluptuous figure had begun once more as her fertile body prepared for childbirth. Over the course of her first pregnancy Abby had shot up three cup sizes, from an L to a O. By the third month she had outgrown everything at Nordstrom and was forced to mail order bras from Europe. Now, two years later, she had lost most of the baby weight but kept the breasts. If her previous pregnancy was anything to go by, the upcoming growth spurt would probably take her to the end of the alphabet. David wondered if this time around they would have to find a place to buy custom tailored bras.

He cupped the hillock of one big cheek with his hand and gave her juicy ass a squeeze through her jeans. “Will you try them on for me?”

She smiled up at him. “Of course baby. Let’s go to the bedroom.” They kissed. She tucked the box under her arm and led him upstairs. Her ample hips swayed back and forth as she walked. He loved the way each huge round cheek alternately rose and fell as she mounted the stairs.The denim was stretched taut as a drum skin. He couldn’t resist. He gave her ass a playful slap.

“Hey!” She laughed and batted his hand away.

They passed the nursery where their two year old, Connor, was sleeping. Abby poked her head in for a moment to make sure he was okay.

“Out like a light.” He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Her ample curves felt soft and warm against his body. He wriggled his hands underneath her teats and gently cupped her tummy. She was starting to show now.

David was looking forward to having another baby. He had always wanted to be a father, and now they were about to be the proud parents of two beautiful children. They were lucky. Connor had been born happy, healthy, and without complications. Abby’s labor had been short, as predicted by their obstetrician Dr. Melfi. During their first consultation he had noted how well suited Abby’s body was for childbirth. Women with narrower hips sometimes had to opt for a cesarean section, he had explained. David remembered that special night in the hospital, sitting in that hard little chair next to Abby’s bed while she breastfed their newborn son. Watching him latch onto the bulbous end of her enormous boob with all four limbs, like a tiny rock climber clinging to a sheer cliff face. His head had been smaller than the circumference of her single aureola. His whole body could have disappeared inside her cleavage. “I’m worried I’ll squish him,” Abby had sleepily confided. She had only been half joking. He remembered the way people had stared at her while she wrestled a massive white teat out of her shirt to feed the baby during lunch at the hospital cafe. The women having a conversation at the table adjacent to theirs had fallen silent in awe. A tit that size could not be suckled discreetly. David recalled feeling an odd sense of pride at the colossal breasts he had secured for his son to nurse on.

His cock was beginning to stir. She felt it, and wriggled her big ass against him. “Hey now,” Abby giggled, kissing him on the cheek.

They continued to the bedroom. Abby set the bra box on the bed and hopped onto the mattress on all fours. From this angle her huge ass was facing him full on. Her hips spread wide as she arched her back. Even supporting herself with arms extended her enormous bra-less tits still hung low enough to brush the surface of the bed. She began opening the box, swaying her hips exaggeratedly back and forth as she did so. She was teasing him. He climbed up behind her and grabbed her hips, pulling her against him like he was fucking her doggy style. She laughed and struggled for a moment before relenting and backing her ass up all the way against him. Even packed in those tight jeans her massive soft cheeks had a little bit of give. He felt her huge ass engulf his hard cock as she ground herself against him for a moment. She pulled away, but he held her tightly by the hips and flipped her over onto her back. Her massive tits sloshed beneath the thin fabric of her t-shirt as they settled into this new position. One of them nearly hit her on the chin. On her back like this they flattened somewhat and spread out, spilling over the sides of her chest. David could see her big juicy nipples poking hard and stiff through the fabric. He grabbed a handful of tit meat in each hand through her shirt and started playfully jiggling them around.

She pushed his hands away, laughing. “David, slow down, let me try them on! I thought you wanted to see my new bras.” She wriggled out from under him and slid off the bed.

“Alright, alright, I’ll be good,” David promised. He sat on the edge of the bed.

Abby sat beside him and finished unwrapping the box. “I got two, a sports bra and a nicer every-day one,” she explained, unfolding the garments and setting them out on the bed.

The regular bra, an enormous, lacy, lilac-colored contraption, looked like a fancy tablecloth spread out on the bed like this. The delicate lace pattern around the edges seemed incongruous with the rest of the garment, seeing as the huge cups looked big enough to hold medicine balls. The straps were almost a hand-span wide with slight padding on the shoulders. He counted eight hooks on the clasp. David inspected the other bra. If the first bra was a tablecloth, this one - a navy blue sports bra - was a parachute. He reached over and lifted it up. It was surprisingly heavy. The fabric was thicker than it looked, slightly shiny on the outside. A thick seam ran down the middle of the bra, joining the two massive cups together and presumably providing extra structural support. The space where Abby’s tits were supposed to go was huge and reinforced on the bottom with a foam molding. He checked the tag on the inside. XXL. He lifted the end of the other bra and checked its tag as well. His eyebrows shot up.

“36 P? Damn baby, that’s pretty big.”

“I know. I hope it fits,” she took the undergarment from his hand, “wanna see me try it on?”

He nodded. Abby stood up. “Hand me the sports bra, we’ll do the boring one first.”

Abby grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands and pulled up. David’s eyes were riveted to his wife’s chest. He always loved the big reveal - and she knew it too. The milky white bottoms of her tits appeared, round like a pair of crescent moons. Abby grinned and slowly continued removing the t-shirt, revealing more of her bosom’s creamy acreage inch by inch. About a third of the way up the shirt got stuck, marooned on the fullest part of her tits. The edge of the fabric was digging into her boobs. Abby shook the shirt up and down to dislodge it, jiggling her huge tits in the process. They bounced up and down precariously, forcing their way out of the top little by little. Her enormous left tit was the first to work itself free, falling against her tummy with an audible plop. Its massive twin followed a second later.

David licked his lips. There, right in front of him, the biggest, roundest, heaviest, sweetest, most incredible pair of tits he had ever seen were wobbling ponderously, begging to be sucked. And they belonged to his wife. Considering their gargantuan size and weight (each breast weighed around 12 pounds - out of curiosity they had measured using a luggage scale the month before) they did not sag much. Abby’s tits were so enormous that instead of sitting separate on her chest like most women they jostled for space as she moved, thudding against each other, and creating a constantly shifting line of cleavage nearly a foot long. Her aureola were smooth and light pink, big as tea plates. The nipples were equally big. They stood proud and erect in the sudden cold, each ruddy nub about the same size as the end of his thumb. Abby smiled, basking in his attention. She gently bounced her tits up and down, causing them to jiggle. She giggled, and lifted her breasts from below. Her fingers sank deep into the sweet soft flesh which overflowed her hands and spilled between her petite fingers. She let go, and her udders came thundering back down against her belly, jostling and jiggling for every inch of available space.

Abby stretched the sports bra in her hands. The fabric had a little bit of elasticity to it, in order to better fit the bust. She pulled the bra down over her head and wriggled it over her shoulders. With alternating hands she tugged and tucked her huge boulders into the bra one at a time, struggling to corral each massive meaty tit into confinement. She pulled up on the shoulder straps to settle them in, momentarily hoisting her enormous boobs into the air. She put her hands on her hips and did a sexy wiggle.

“Well, what do you think?”

“I like it,” David replied, “isn’t it a little too small though?”

Abby looked down and patted the sides of her bust, running her hands up and down the sleek fabric. The sports bra was huge - designed for a plus sized woman - but it was still inadequate to contain her abundance. Her breasts ballooned out the front and sides, spilling over the top of the bra and heaving together half a foot of wobbling cleavage. Crescent portions of boobflesh were poking out the bottom of each cup as well. The fabric was stretched drum tight against her globes, pressing hard into her skin. He could see the outlines of her erect nipples beneath the cups.

“It is too small - it’s tight,” she ran her finger under the band, “it’s kind of uncomfortable actually. I think I’ll have to return it. Ugh, that’s annoying, that was the biggest size they had. I really need to get a new one before we go to Virginia Beach with the Feldmans this month.”

She was referring to the annual beach excursion they went on with Abby’s friend, Sandra. Sandra’s husband owned one of the oceanfront Marriott's in the area, which they got to stay in for free. Abby loved swimming, but her size presented a unique obstacle when it came to finding a swimsuit. Abby thought one piece suits made her look fat, but no bikini top off the rack could give her boobs the support they needed to survive a day at the beach accident-free. There had been an incident, ages ago, back when they still lived in Springfield, where Abby’s top had slipped clean off after coming down a water slide by the lake. He remembered watching her surface, water pouring off her colossal wet tits which glistened in the noon sunlight, a glorious river goddess emerging from the waves. For a moment she had been completely oblivious of her nudity, then her mouth made an ‘o’ and she started scrambling to scoop those white monsters up in her hands - to no avail - and finally just wrapped an arm around them to hold back their heavy jostling at least a bit while she hastily bent over to retrieve her top. Since then she had begun to wear a sports bra beneath her bikini tops, or occasionally in place of the top entirely. It wasn’t always the most fashionable look, as often times the bra was much bigger than the bikini on top of it, but it was the only way to make sure her bosoms stayed secure. David thought it was kind of sexy, that Abby was so big she required special accommodation to put on a swimsuit. But then again, he loved the shocked looks she got on the rare occasions when she forwent her supportive under-layer and just rocked the bikini top. His wife wasn’t a prude, but at the same time she did not need any more attention in public than she already got.

“At least it holds me down a little,” Abby said. She put her hands behind her back and shimmied her shoulders. Her massive bra covered tits swayed in accord, but their pendulous motion was somewhat stifled by the heroic effort of the sports bra. She rocked back and forth on her heels, getting the tops of her boobs to bounce slightly. She jogged in place and they rose and fell against one another in rhythm. She did a jumping jack. At the apex of her jump, Abby’s bosom surged all the way to her chin. She landed, and her tits came down with tremendous force, straining the fabric to its limit. Boom, boom, boom; she jumped three more times, giving the bra an impromptu stress test. It passed - but barely. Despite its heavy duty design, the bra was incapable of completely containing the motion of her breasts

David couldn’t stand it anymore. He got off the bed and embraced his wife, letting her feel how hard he was against her thigh. She laughed and playfully pushed him away, but he wanted her too much, he needed her naked, kissing her neck, tugging at the hem of the ill fitting bra, that tiny bra that was no match for his wife’s gigantic boobs, grabbing them, feeling those warm wondrous udders shudder at his touch, those monstrous white mountains he so badly wanted to suck-

“Waaaaaaaaaa!”

They stopped mid kiss. “Dammit,” Abby whispered, “I think Connor is up.”

The mood was gone. Abby left the room, excruciatingly clothed, to check on the baby. David slumped on the bed. It wasn’t the first time something like this had happened. Just one of those things about parenthood. He regarded his erection sullenly. Hopefully there would be an opportunity to take care of it later.

David yawned and checked the time on his phone. Quarter to midnight - bedtime. He got up off the couch and headed upstairs to the bedroom. He could hear Abby rustling around in their master bathroom. She had just come back from the grocery store an hour ago. He knocked on the door.

“Come in!”

David opened the door. Abby was standing in front of the mirror brushing her teeth. She was already wearing her pajamas: a pair of cotton booty shorts and a bright pink graphic tee. She was standing with her back to him, and he was treated to a prime view of her big juicy ass cheeks spilling out of her little shorts.

“Is Connor asleep?” He asked.

She looked over her shoulder at him. “Yep, out like a light,” she replied with a mouthful of toothbrush.

David walked up behind her and kissed her neck. Her wide soft ass nestled up against his crotch. He clasped his arms around her small waist. He could feel the warm heavy weight of her gigantic breasts lightly brushing the tops of his arms. They were sticking out further from her chest than before, rounder and smoother as well. She was wearing a bra.

David rubbed the clasp through her t-shirt. “Is this the other new one?” He asked.

Abby spit out toothpaste. “Yes.” She took a big gulp of water and rinsed her mouth. “This one fits way better.”

She turned around and slipped into his arms for a hug. The warm bulwark of her bosom squashed against his hard chest as her breasts enveloped him. He nuzzled his face in her neck, then reached down and grabbed a big handful of her left ass-cheek.

“Hey! Someone’s frisky.” Abby grabbed his crotch. “What’s this I feel? Are you curious about this bra?”

He didn’t say anything, just started pulling her into the bedroom. She laughed and wrestled against him. A few steps in she managed to twist around and pushed him onto the bed.

“You have to wait!” She commanded. False indignation colored her voice. She loved making him wait. It was a little game they played. She stood in front of him. Her breasts filled his vision. They were hanging right in front of his face.

“Let me show you the bra,” she murmured, “I think you’ll like it.”

With finger and thumb Abby began lifting the hem of her shirt over the swell of her bosom. Inch by delicious inch she revealed the surface of her gigantic globes stuffed into the enormous light purple bra.

The bra was built for business, not for show. It had to be. Abby’s bra encased bosom dominated her torso. The straps were easily two fingers wide, cutting into her soft shoulders under the tremendous strain of supporting her bosoms. Each huge cup looked big enough to swallow a watermelon with ease. There was enough material in each cup to make a whole nother bra for a regular sized woman. Enormous as it was, the undergarment was still a smidgen too small to contain Abby’s mountains. Her boobs overflowed the enormous lilac cups on the top and sides. Between them, a canyon of deep pale cleavage extended from almost her collarbone to the bottom of the cups. Above the top of each cup, where the material cut into her boob, was a hillock of titflesh big enough to fill a D cup on its own, with smaller bulges by her armpits where the straps met the cups. These spillover portions of titmeat jiggled like jello at her smallest movement - “quad boob” as Abby called it.

She gently brushed the end of her huge right boob against his face. “Can you undo my hooks for me baby?”

She turned around. Her bra band was as thick as his outstretched hand was long. It extended all around her waist and underneath each cup, presumably for more support. The clasp was studded with eight thick metal hooks all in a row. The bra fit tight on her, and was digging into the soft skin of her back. The band was stretched taught. No wonder - it was carrying twenty five pounds of tit! With some difficulty David pulled the hooks together and slipped the clasp apart. It practically popped open. Abby’s gargantuan breasts seemed to explode outward at the release of pressure. The bra slipped off her shoulders and she stood, holding it against her chest. Her hands looked almost comically small compared to the vast expanses of her cups.

Without the support of her bra, Abby’s tits hung down over her belly button. The bottom of each boob was round and white, while the parts that the bra left bare were a darker shade. Hanging loose and free, they settled into a bulbous teardrop shape against her tummy. Looking over her shoulder David could see red marks on the meatiest part of each tit, where the bra had dug into the teeming flesh. There were marks on her shoulders as well. Carrying that weight around all day was no small task. She turned around and faced him. His eyes were immediately drawn to her nipples. Erect from the sudden cold, meaty and thick, each the size of a wine cork. She was aroused.

David took the bra from her hands and threw it on the floor. It landed with a surprisingly heavy thud. He pushed her down onto the bed and leapt on top of her. She gave a little cry of surprise and raised her arms, mashing her tits together. They flopped up from the momentum of her fall, nearly tapping her on the chin. She wriggled beneath him as he lay down on top of her. With two hands he mashed her boobs together, trying his best to corral them. It was difficult to wrangle their soft bulk. His hands sunk into the tender white flesh. The massive mammaries slipped and spilled through his fingers. David pushed them together as best he could and buried his face in her warm cleavage. She overwhelmed him. Her skin was intoxicating, soft and smooth, with a hint of her lavender perfume. He kneaded her tits against his face, smothering himself in them, kissing and nipping at the inside of her cleavage. She sighed with pleasure and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pushing him deeper and deeper into her huge bosom.

David emerged from beneath the ocean of titflesh only when he could not bear to hold his breath a second longer. He grabbed her left tit with both hands and pulled the humongous fatty white mass towards his mouth. It was tremendously heavy. Abby let out a moan as his mouth found her engorged nipple. She pushed his head directly into her breast, begging him to suck harder. He obliged her request, practically gnawing on her thick nubs, licking them, pulling them, making them grow thick and hard with pleasure. Her boob bulged out to surround him on all sides as he pressed deeper. He released her nipple and reached over to grab her other boob, hoisting it towards him like a huge sack of flour. She cried out in pleasure as he tended to her other nipple. It filled his mouth, juicy and warm against his tongue. He could not imagine how baby Connor managed to handle this thing.

His erection was throbbing. David slipped off his pants and shirt.

“I want to fuck them,” he said. Abby smiled and reached over to the nightstand to retrieve the lube. Her boobs sloshed over one another as the rolled to her side. David positioned himself on top of his wife. She poured a generous amount of lube onto her hand and slathered it all over his stiff cock. David groaned in pleasure at her touch. She knew exactly how to make him hard. With her other hand Abby dripped a little lube between her wobbling tits and spread it around with her finger. David shuffled forward. He cupped her massive mountains on each side and pulled them together. He thrust the head of his cock into the canyon of her cleavage.

“Oh, holy fuck,” he exclaimed out loud.

She gave a little moan of pleasure too. “They’re yours to fuck baby - all yours. Fuck my giant P cup tits baby,” she gasped as his cock dissipated entirely, swallowed by her giant globes.

He began thrusting his cock between her tits, slowly at first, relishing the overwhelming smothering pillowy warmth. Abby sighed and rested her hands on top of her wobbling flesh mountains, grasping onto her nipples. Even lying on her back they still towered over a foot over her chest. She bit her lip as she mashed her fingers into her own overflowing flesh and pushed her tits together, doubling the pressure around his throbbing cock. He was totally engulfed by her flesh. All he could see below him was the surface of her tits, sloshing up and down like waves on an ocean, her ruddy nipples wobbling like buoys in the water. He tried pushing the tip of his cock all the way to the top of her cleavage, but of course could not even penetrate halfway. She recognized what he was trying to do and giggled.

“I’m way too big baby, you know that; way, way, way too big,” she chided him.

David did know. After all, he had seen this same cavernous cleavage swallow bottles of Jameson to smuggle into concerts many a time. His cock was no match for her cleavage. She was too big, too deep. He pushed her tits even harder together, and Abby responded by wrapping her arms around them in a tight self-hug. Two pairs of hands sank into her humongous udders, furiously mashing them together, kneading them, enveloping his cock in soft ecstasy, pushing him to the brink -

“Baby, stop - I want you to fuck me,” she begged him. David didn’t need to be told twice. He extracted himself from in between her mammoth boobs. Unsupported, they fell apart from each other nearly dropping onto the bed on either side. “Fuck me baby,” Abby scooched up the bed and spread her legs. David grabbed a pillow and stuck it under her generous bottom. He gently grazed her pussy with his fingers. She was wet.

David rubbed his wife’s pussy, one hand between her lips, the other massaging her clit, getting her ready to take his cock. Abby arched her back and moaned in pleasure. Her hands found her tits, and she mashed them together, pulling them up by the nipple and letting them fall back down, jiggling, only to be grabbed and lifted again. She wrapped her hands around her right breast and guided it into her open mouth. David increased his tempo. The sight of her sucking her own nipple drove him crazy. Abby gave the end of her huge teat a wet kiss and dropped it, reaching over for the other. David slipped his finger inside her. She was sopping wet. Their eyes met, an expression of desperate desire on her face, sweat beginning to bead her brow, and his.

“Fuck me baby, I want you inside of me,” Abby murmured, pleading.

David positioned himself on top of his wife and grazed the outside of her pussy with the head of his dick. She bit her lip in anticipation. Slowly, he penetrated her. Her pussy was warm, wet, and velvety soft. She gasped as the full length of his rock hard cock filled her insides. He felt her pussy clench around his shaft. He began to pump, and they both moaned in pleasure.

David lowered himself against his wife’s chest. Her huge soft tits spread against him, overflowing to either side. He could feel her hard nipples rubbing his belly. He braced himself against her with his arms and began to pump harder. Her boobs sloshed about, waves traveling from bellybutton to chin. On the upbeat of the motion they flopped over her chin, obscuring part of her face. The sight made him even harder. He bent his neck and buried his head between her breasts again. They shimmied and wobbled against his face to the rhythm of their fucking. Abby groaned out loud and raised her arms over her head, grabbing onto the bed posts. Her breasts were flung in opposite directions by the movement. David’s mouth descended on her neck, covering her flushed sensitive skin with sloppy kisses.

“I want to fuck you from behind,” he growled into her ear.

She slipped him out of her and turned over on her tummy, resting on top of her compressed breasts like pillows. David could see the massive sides of both teats poking out from beneath her chest. Her huge round butt-cheeks wobbled as they settled from the sudden movement. She hoisted herself onto all fours and arched her back, pushing her wide hips against him, eagerly offering her enormous round ass to him, accepting his throbbing cock once more. David sank his fingers into her ample hips and began to fuck. He wanted her so badly, driven mad by the sight of that huge ass in the air, breasts sliding against the surface of the bed, long hair cascading down her back. She backed her ass up against him. Her huge white cheeks clapped audibly as they wobbled his stomach, jiggling and shaking like crazy. He reached forward with his arms to feel the doughy impact of her massive tits pounding pendulous against her chest as he fucked her. She cried out as he crammed the entirety of his cock inside of her.

“Fuck me baby! Fuck my big ass!”

David gasped as Abby began to grind her hips back and forth. She was putting his cock through the laundry machine. He braced himself against her hips and gritted his teeth at the pleasure, fending off ejaculation through sheer force of will alone. He slapped her ass like a drum, and the meaty sound reverberated down the hall. She cried out in pain and pleasure.

“Baby, I want to finish on top,” Abby craned her neck over her shoulder to look at him. A strand of hair was plastered to her face with sweat. Her face was contorted in pleasure.

David gently pulled himself out of her and lay face up on the mattress. Abby threw her hair over her shoulder and straddled him. Her pussy rested hot and heavy against his erection. Her tits pooled in front of him, settling on his stomach, flushed red with the heat of arousal. She used her hand to guide him into her for the third time. Slowly, she took him all the way down to the base of his penis. Although David’s cock disappeared between her tits, he was nonetheless a well endowed man and a tight fit even for her lubricated pussy. She groaned as he entered her.

Abby leaned over him. He reached out to accept her gigantic breasts as they descended towards him. His vision darkened as her bosom eclipsed the light from the bed lamp. Up close like this her tits totally obscured his view of the room. He leaned back and allowed them to steamroll over him. Her huge pillows were smooth, round, and heavy, their bulky undersides ever so slightly sweaty from the exertion of lovemaking. He buried his face between them, allowing her cleavage to swallow him. His hands found her hips, and she began to grind against him. Unrestrained, her gigantic breasts buffeted him about the head, shaking and quaking. He guided an engorged nipple into his mouth, sucked hard, and was rewarded with a guttural moan of pleasure. They sped up the pace. Abby leaned back and her tits went with her. They began to clap against each other. This was his favorite part. Abby’s breasts thundered with a rhythm all their own as they fucked: slapping, sloshing, sliding, heaving towards her chin and hurtling back down with a thud against her chest. He reached over and palmed a huge ass cheek in each hand, relishing the way they wobbled with every thrust. He spanked her and she gasped.

David could not hold on to his pleasure for a minute longer. He wanted to fill her with cum, fill her to the brim, sow his beautiful mother-goddess of a wife with his burning seed. He redoubled his efforts. Abby was panting now. He felt her vagina squeezing his cock in response. They groaned in unison as waves of pleasure engulfed their bodies. He came, his cock pulsating deep inside her, hot cum gushing out the end and filling her womb. Abby collapsed on top of him, the full weight of her bosom came crashing down to rest on his chest and face, engulfing him in steaming warmth. He felt her shudder, then go still. For a few minutes they enjoyed the feeling of their bodies pressing against one another. Abby’s lips found David’s and they shared a long kiss.

Suddenly Abby looked over at the door. She had heard something.

“I think Connor is crying again…”
Wow! This was incredible! Do you ever take story suggestions? I have an idea that seems like it would be right up your alley. I'd love to see what you'd do with it! I could email you a brief outline. I hope you'll consider it. Thanks -- Al Hawk (alonzohawk45@gmail.com)