The Turnoff of Tattoos

Because people with tattoos are mentally ill?

yes..because who in their right mind puts paint on their body that can`t be washed away and has no beneficial funktion beeing there and on top of that pay`s money for it? if you feel safe and secure you would never even think of doing something like that.
as for me i buy a t.shirt instead. cheaper,less painfull and i can change motif whenever i want = smarter.

yes..because who in their right mind puts paint on their body that can`t be washed away and has no beneficial funktion beeing there and on top of that pay`s money for it? if you feel safe and secure you would never even think of doing something like that.
as for me i buy a t.shirt instead. cheaper,less painfull and i can change motif whenever i want = smarter.

That’s the most narrow minded judgmental thing I’ve ever heard. I quote the principal from Billy Madison at you

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

source (2).gif

That’s the most narrow minded judgmental thing I’ve ever heard. I quote the principal from Billy Madison at you

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Rofl.

What I don't get about tattoo nerds is that tattoos were originally supposed to be in your face and the kind of shit that makes people think you're a bad ass, and makes old people wince. But now just because they've boomed and have gone from being a staple for bikers to being a staple for celebrity chefs, it doesn't mean that people are just going to magically accept them, nor can you chastise them for not magically accepting them.

As for me personally, I obviously don't have any. I never got caught into the fad, and they're really just not me. I'd rather looks like an average guy than look like the average millennial. On women? I don't mind, but tattoo nerds tend to get with other tattoo nerds and that's fine with me.

Rofl.

What I don't get about tattoo nerds is that tattoos were originally supposed to be in your face and the kind of shit that makes people think you're a bad ass, and makes old people wince. But now just because they've boomed and have gone from being a staple for bikers to being a staple for celebrity chefs, it doesn't mean that people are just going to magically accept them, nor can you chastise them for not magically accepting them.

As for me personally, I obviously don't have any. I never got caught into the fad, and they're really just not me. I'd rather looks like an average guy than look like the average millennial. On women? I don't mind, but tattoo nerds tend to get with other tattoo nerds and that's fine with me.

Was this a troll response to him? He said "narrow minded judgmental thing" and you literally illustrated just that.

BRAVO.

The tattoos have really gotten out of control over the past few years. Pay a visit to the water park or even do online dating, it’s almost gotten impossible to find a girl without them.

last time I was there, I was trying to count the people without tattoos.

Even my girlfriend. I gladly Paid thousands of dollars to remove them when She decided she wanted them gone. Then she got 2 more 6 months ago.

can’t win.

but their body their choice. When their skin becomes all wrinkly they will regret it

The tattoos have really gotten out of control over the past few years. Pay a visit to the water park or even do online dating, it’s almost gotten impossible to find a girl without them.

last time I was there, I was trying to count the people without tattoos.

Even my girlfriend. I gladly Paid thousands of dollars to remove them when She decided she wanted them gone. Then she got 2 more 6 months ago.

can’t win.

but their body their choice. When their skin becomes all wrinkly they will regret it

Are you a dermatologist?

I'd rather looks like an average guy than look like the average millennial.

Millennials must be different up here, you rarely see tatoos on any, at least any that are visible. Might be a city thing though, you do see it a bit more in the rural areas. Found the massive ones are pretty uncommon though.

Imagine how bad it would be if we judged people on the color of their skin

I totally agree, don't mind a couple of discreet tattoo's but some people go overboard
Dude it's gone off the deep end. On a girl, I prefer none, ideally. But now more girls than guys are tattooed and they have more tattoos to boot. It's too much of something I was never into in the first place. They've run out of novel tattoo ideas and are now tattooing writing on their upper chests. Pretty soon they be doing their actually tits! This should alarm anyone on this forum.

How do you guys feel about mastectomy tattoos to cover the scars of reconstruction after cancer?

Attachments

• 3A170730-D4DF-409C-8687-4E64C0A57DD6.jpeg
    3A170730-D4DF-409C-8687-4E64C0A57DD6.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 1F1D15B6-C5E2-48EC-9DCC-AD16B2B73E94.jpeg
    1F1D15B6-C5E2-48EC-9DCC-AD16B2B73E94.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 18
If they've been mutilated by surgery, sure. And in unique circumstances. But normally not. In my opinion, they an only take way, if only even a little. Unblemished is best. Especially on the very busty girls.

So it’s ok for mutilated women and flat chested women to have tattoos, however it’s not ok for busty women to have tattoos?

Just trying to put together some guidelines for when tattoos are acceptable on women.

Imagine how bad it would be if we judged people on the color of their skin

imagine a world where you can not judge a persons actions and decitions so that anyone can do anything and nobody can have an opinion about it ( assuming you are refering to the colour the tattoo and not the natural colour of your skin that you are born with since you should never judge a person for the way that they are born..that is something you can not do anything about...but tattoo`s however is man made and put there by free will)

people can do what they want to their body`s..on that i agree...but they should also accept that not all will like it and have a right to say that they don`t like it.

sorry for bad spelling

Not normally a fan of them but I will tolerate them if they don't detract too much from the overall appearance of the girl. Stacia and Gabbs are two of my favorites who do have them (Stacia's are big but mainly confined to one arm).