The Turnoff of Tattoos

I said my feelings earlier.

where I draw the line is tits. I refuse tobe sucking on a giant boob and having to look at a Dam tattoo

While it’s often been attributed to Kim Kardashian (I doubt whether she could ever come up with such a clever line), whoever coined the adage, “You don’t put a bumper sticker on a Bentley.” makes a valid point.

I know I probably sound old-fashioned and narrow-minded, but for me, it’s off-putting when women spoil the natural beauty of their bodies by drawing or writing on them. It’s why I find Milena Velba sexier than Lexxxi Luxe, even though the latter has the former beat when it comes to what I call “gross tit tonnage.” I’m not saying I haven’t blown numerous loads over Poetry Travis or Mz. Diva, but when it comes to the total beauty package, I prefer a Maserati over a Cotton Candi, even when one out-boobs the other.

It also seems to me that there’s a correlation between tattoos and crazy (see Poetry or Rachel Raxxx, R.I.P.).

Whaddya think? Am I onto something, or do I need to free my mind?
Agreed. I don't care if it's "old fashioned," words don't phase me.

Have you ever seen a woman with defiled skin wearing an evening gown? It looks ridiculous. It's impossible to look elegant or feminine when your arms and back are covered in dark blue smudge.

I salute the women who have the strength and intelligence and to shun conformity.
I slightly disagree because that late girlfriend I had with the one piece bathing suit tattoo that I mentioned earlier looked absolutely stunning in a see through nightie.I think it all depends on the style and quality of the tattoo,as well as the personality of the person.Many years ago I had a one night stand with a rough bitch who had fuck me in prison ink just above her pussy hair.Lovely.Thank God that didn’t go any further

Who gives a f**k what you guys think? Cool tattoos look cool. Bad tattoos look bad. And if you’re going to take a K. Kardashian quote as being the basis for your views, then you all are dumber than I thought. Bad-ass goth and rock chicks suit tatts. And anyhow, like women need your approval! I’m sure they think your beer belly and small cock is pretty gross too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Who gives a f**k what you guys think? Cool tattoos look cool. Bad tattoos look bad. And if you’re going to take a K. Kardashian quote as being the basis for your views, then you all are dumber than I thought. Bass-ass goth and rock chicks suit tatts. And anyhow, like women need your approval! I’m sure they think your beer belly and small cock is pretty gross too...
My lady loves my beer belly and my small cock(and tatts).

I hate tattoos, instant boner killer for me. My ex had a small one on her back which didn't bother me too much cause I didn't have to look at it too often (although I still wish it wasn't there) but a tattoo on or anywhere near boobs is a deal breaker for me, I don't care if she's a perfect 10 in every other way.

I hate pierced nipples too.

I hate tattoos, instant boner killer for me. My ex had a small one on her back which didn't bother me too much cause I didn't have to look at it too often (although I still wish it wasn't there) but a tattoo on or anywhere near boobs is a deal breaker for me, I don't care if she's a perfect 10 in every other way.

I hate pierced nipples too.

Your brain probably associates tattoos with your ex lol no wonder you hate them. Piercing make sense, nasty to taste metal in your mouth. I’m sure if it was an aesthetic tattoo it wouldn’t bother you. You got problems if you wouldn’t fuck the woman of your dreams just because she has a tattoo near her boobs lol It’s just ink. As long as her pussy doesn’t smell and her hygiene is subpar lol I’m goin in with big smile :)

Your brain probably associates tattoos with your ex lol no wonder you hate them. Piercing make sense, nasty to taste metal in your mouth. I’m sure if it was an aesthetic tattoo it wouldn’t bother you. You got problems if you wouldn’t fuck the woman of your dreams just because she has a tattoo near her boobs lol It’s just ink. As long as her pussy doesn’t smell and her hygiene is subpar lol I’m goin in with big smile :)
Nah, I hated tattoos long before I met my ex, I just find them unattractive. The bigger and more in-your-face they are, the more unattractive they are.

Aside from being unattractive, I think it also says something about her intelligence (or lack of it). It shows she's a conformist who just follows trends. I bet 99% of women who have tattoos today would have hated them 50 years ago when they weren't considered trendy. Just my opinion. :)

Aside from being unattractive, I think it also says something about her intelligence (or lack of it). It shows she's a conformist who just follows trends. I bet 99% of women who have tattoos today would have hated them 50 years ago when they weren't considered trendy. Just my opinion. :)

Tattoos don't indicate a lack of intelligence per se, but it is true that 99% of idiots have tattoos in 2019.

"I love girls with tattoos. It lets me know that she's capable of making terible decisions." - Jimmy Carr

Don't mind tattoos really. I actually find them sexy on a woman. As long as they're not all over the breast itself, I am okay with it. A little name, or tiny marking/symbol on the tit is fine. Just can't be completely covered in ink.

I look at my body the same way I look at my house.
I would never take a can of spray paint and graffiti my bedroom or garage.
If you like a design or cool looking drawing then take a picture of it and hang it up on your wall.
Why the fuck would you pay a Lemmy looking dude to permanently stick it on your body?

Tattoos don't do anything for me. Don't hate them either though.

What I DO hate is when they think tattoos can be used in place of a personality or natural beauty.

Tattoos don't do anything for me. Don't hate them either though.

What I DO hate is when they think tattoos can be used in place of a personality or natural beauty.
How is that any different to people using clothes/ cars/ houses/ money in the place of personality? It makes me laugh when guys complain about chicks being airheaded gold diggers, then promptly expect women to suck their dick because they have money/ nice car etc.

I heard Kim K interviewed on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me and she was very funny, so I wouldn't be surprised if she came up with the Bentley line.

Whatever, I agree the rest, I don't mind small tattoo but larger ones just look like they haven't fully undressed. Google cheryl cole rose tattoo for a truly horrible example, it looks like nans chair covers.