The Turnoff of Tattoos

Tattoos, like everything else can be nice or not depending on what, where and how big. I've got a couple of tattoos, most of my friends have and plenty of girls have them, too. It's my body, so I get to choose whether I get ink, just as much as it is up to the girls what they do with their body. We don't get a say in it, so there's no point complaining about it.

Many do and many don't. I neither like nor dislike. I have many myself. My body, my rules. Why would I impose anything different on anyone elses body?

PERSONALLY I don't like tattoos on the boobs themselves BUT wouldn't even slow me down...

Can't we just all agree that it doesn't really matter?

Lol whatever, you wouldn’t care about no stupid tattoos when you’re getting suffocated by her huge boobs

Not the biggest fan of tats myself. Honestly, I dislike how in vogue covering yourself head to toe in ink is. The day they inevitably fall out of style can't come soon enough.

That being said, I wouldn't say they're a turnoff, though I feel like they generally detract from a woman's appearance. Some people can pull them off better than others of course.

I'm with the majority on this topic. I absolutely hate tattoos. I used to think tramp stamps were hot but then I grew up. Boob and ass tats are the worst offenders. However, I still love Evzenie and Denisa and the both have those stupid whale tattoos on their tits so I guess it's not a deal breaker.

Many do and many don't. I neither like nor dislike. I have many myself. My body, my rules. Why would I impose anything different on anyone elses body?

PERSONALLY I don't like tattoos on the boobs themselves BUT wouldn't even slow me down...

Can't we just all agree that it doesn't really matter?

Sorry bro, we really can't agree on this one because to some people IT DOES MATTER! I am for diversity, catholicity and freedom of expression. I accept that some guys like to see tattoos on women. That's all fine and perfectly OK in my book – to each his own... However, there are others (like me) who find tattoos ugly, trashy and extremely unsightly. The purpose of this thread is to allow those people (who dislike tattoos) to express themselves freely. And in the spirit of ‘diversity’ that’s OK too!

Yungfreckz is a perfect example of when a tattoo ruins the girl

Agreed. Also, before she started her patreon account, she was rarely showing off her stomach area. So what was the purpose of getting a huge stomach tat if no one can see it?

I don’t like large ones or ones on or near private areas.
I would take a chick with a few tats over one with piercings any day.
What happened to the days when women would just put tattoos in stupid places like behind their ear or neck?

Yungfreckz is a perfect example of when a tattoo ruins the girl
Absolutely, I was so disappointed when I saw her big gaudy tattoo across her torso

Lol whatever, you wouldn’t care about no stupid tattoos when you’re getting suffocated by her huge boobs
I'm suffocating in huge boobs every day but I still really dislike her tattoos, of course I keep it to myself mostly but I hope some day she has them removed.

Yeah most these models especially the onlyfans girls are really going butt wild with the tats. Have you noticed that a lot of these boob models when they start have no tats. As they become more well known that get more and more especially on the forearms.

Tats will go out of fashion sooner than later. Then a generation of women will be scrambling to get them lazered off. I know a couple personally who are struggling to remove massive body tattoos.

Have you ever seen a woman with defiled skin wearing an evening gown? It looks ridiculous. It's impossible to look elegant or feminine when your arms and back are covered in dark blue smudge.

I salute the women who have the strength and intelligence and to shun conformity.

Last edited by a moderator: