The Turnoff of Tattoos

L

LOCHTN

While it’s often been attributed to Kim Kardashian (I doubt whether she could ever come up with such a clever line), whoever coined the adage, “You don’t put a bumper sticker on a Bentley.” makes a valid point.

I know I probably sound old-fashioned and narrow-minded, but for me, it’s off-putting when women spoil the natural beauty of their bodies by drawing or writing on them. It’s why I find Milena Velba sexier than Lexxxi Luxe, even though the latter has the former beat when it comes to what I call “gross tit tonnage.” I’m not saying I haven’t blown numerous loads over Poetry Travis or Mz. Diva, but when it comes to the total beauty package, I prefer a Maserati over a Cotton Candi, even when one out-boobs the other.

It also seems to me that there’s a correlation between tattoos and crazy (see Poetry or Rachel Raxxx, R.I.P.).

Whaddya think? Am I onto something, or do I need to free my mind?

What I hate: Tattoos covering boobs and ass. Full body or Partial body sleeves as well.
What is a minor annoyance: Tattoo's covering the body (stomach area) Dominican Poison
What I'm ok with: sporadic tattoos covering arms, legs, back. Leanne Crow

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a girlfriend a long time ago (since passed on unfortunately) who had a full one piece bathing suit tattoo of butterflies,dragonflies,frogs,fish,lily pads,reeds,etc,covering her small boobs to the crotch area.It was stunning.Having said that I went out with a huge boobed lady(who by strange coincidence used live next door to the above)who had a butterfly on her left tit.It was a good tattoo but it just looked wrong.I don’t mind tattoos but not on the boobs(or the face which is stupid unless you are Maori warrior)

To hell with tattoos, regardless of size. It is a crime against nudity, because it is basically a permanent body paint that will forever impede us to see the body of her owner on its full naked glory, besides looking ugly and pointless 200% of the time.

And I also despise piercings, women always put them on places our mouth is supposed to go and you end up sucking metal because of it.. and also hair colored in non-conventional colors, fuck that shit..

What is more frustrating is to think that unlike cellulite and stretch marks, which are natural occurrences of voluptuous female bodies that I find sexy as hell, tattoos and piercings are something these girls have to go out of their way and spend their money on a painful procedure just to ruin their bodies with some ugly shit, SMFH...

Last edited:
To hell with tattoos, regardless of size. It is a crime against nudity, because it is basically a permanent body paint that will forever impede us to see the body of her owner on its full naked glory, besides looking ugly and pointless 200% of the time.

And I also despise piercings, women always put them on places our mouth is supposed to go and you end up sucking metal because of it.. and also hair colored in non-conventional colors, fuck that shit..

What is more frustrating is to think that unlike cellulite and stretch marks, that are natural occurrences of voluptuous female bodies that I find sexy as hell, tattoos and piercings are something these girls have to go out of their way and spend their money on a painful procedure just to ruin their bodies with some ugly shit, SMFH...

This is an exceptional post. I agree with every word.

I don't like the excess of tattos and the bigass ones. And when made in certain body parts, like boobs, ass and face.
In general terms I don't give a damn horse shit, but, I also don't find it sexy, and it gets worse when made in these conditions I've described in the last line.

My former GF have a simple Holy Mary tattoo (contour shape) on her left wrist . It was ok, because of its discretion. We just had a brief chat on a messenger app last weekend and at certain point of the conversations she showed me her new tattoo. It's a nice and beautiful drawing itself, but unfortunately it covers all her lower side forearm.
And I got laid this very afternoon, with a girl I met online days ago, she's got 3 or 4 tattoos (she's got nice boobies aswell, maybe a double D or an E cup, not a big/huge deal, but very nice anyway): one in the front shoulder, another on the upper back, and other on the lower shank (special thanks to Google Translator for this last word). They're also small ones, very discrete in terms of size, but not that much the location of the last one. It's enough for me to not give a shit, but definitely I don't find them sexy, as I mentioned before.

Someone here has mentioned piercing and funky hair colors. I hate 'em all in any situation or condition, they take all body's beauty and femininity of women. Pure crap. Period.

Last edited:
Too bad we didn’t have a way to laser them off in 1 session.

I would seriously start a go fund me for several models right now.

My girlfriend had a few tattoos. She got them removed. No arguments from me what so ever when she asked me to help her pay the bill from the doctor.

While it’s often been attributed to Kim Kardashian (I doubt whether she could ever come up with such a clever line), whoever coined the adage, “You don’t put a bumper sticker on a Bentley.” makes a valid point.
I know I probably sound old-fashioned and narrow-minded, but for me, it’s off-putting when women spoil the natural beauty of their bodies by drawing or writing on them. It’s why I find Milena Velba sexier than Lexxxi Luxe, even though the latter has the former beat when it comes to what I call “gross tit tonnage.” I’m not saying I haven’t blown numerous loads over Poetry Travis or Mz. Diva, but when it comes to the total beauty package, I prefer a Maserati over a Cotton Candi, even when one out-boobs the other.
It also seems to me that there’s a correlation between tattoos and crazy (see Poetry or Rachel Raxxx, R.I.P.).
Whaddya think? Am I onto something, or do I need to free my mind?
Tattoos and crazy? Dude, what? No.
Opinions.
I agree too, tattoo's are there to make you ugly, not beautiful! Any woman or man for that fact that puts them on usually regrets it later on in life when they start looking old, cheap, and they start to run!!!
To make you ugly? The hell is wrong with you people? lol
Nice salt mine we got here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've legitimately only seen one woman with tattoos on her actual body (besides arm or leg stuff) that was actually attractive. The rest is only very generic or trashy stuff that distracts from the rest of the body. Busty women who get a rose tattoo on their boob are the absolute worst in this regard, why are you trying to draw attention to something people are already paying attention to in the first place?

Ok I will step in here.I am open minded about tattoos.Some I like and can be amazing like the late girlfriend I had.But others can be trashy/ridiculous.There is a saying among the tattoo community that ‘some people wear their tattoos better than others’.Their is an amazonion goth woman in my town( small tits unfortunately)who is striking beautiful with sleeve and leg tattoos.Then there is a meek baby faced lady with similar tattoos and it just looks wrong.But I do love the way God made women without all those cartoons.