My 36DD wife - Sharing is caring

@is2 THANK YOU so much for that story. No doubt that dude fantasized about that over and over. I’m surprised if the “look but don’t touch” ever crossed her mind about him cumming all over your wife. Very cool man!

I love your all’s stories and am very happy that you are sharing them with us.

Hopefully that couple will come around. I wonder why the other wife isn’t interested. Maybe your too “big” for her or something down below?

Regardless that’s some cool shit. Can’t wait to see more content. Please keep feeding us cause we are hungry!

Reactions: is2
@is2 THANK YOU so much for that story. No doubt that dude fantasized about that over and over. I’m surprised if the “look but don’t touch” ever crossed her mind about him cumming all over your wife. Very cool man!

I love your all’s stories and am very happy that you are sharing them with us.

Hopefully that couple will come around. I wonder why the other wife isn’t interested. Maybe your too “big” for her or something down below?

Regardless that’s some cool shit. Can’t wait to see more content. Please keep feeding us cause we are hungry!
I don't know the exact reason, but good for her for having minimum (maximum?) standards

That's one of the tough parts about finding a good couple to match with. Everyone needs to be aligned. The four people involved need to respect and trust one another, and find each other's partner attractive and compatible. It's really tricky and can get messy. Sometimes the timing is off due to life, relationship stability, family stuff, health issues, and other factors.

The unsexy truth is that most often it doesn't work out. But when it does, it is a lot of fun!

Went out on the town recently and she wore this. She told me at the end of the night she caught several men eye fucking her and I cannot blame them! Absolute smoke show.
Enjoy!
i would hit that men who didnt got hard after seeing her man shes hot

@is2 any updates? This popped up and I got to missing your wife’s hot updates.
No major updates. We've been busy raising our kids. She's lost a lot of weight since the last pregnancy, boobs are back down to the smaller size. I will let you know when we have more adventures!

Attachments

• Image0.jpg
    Image0.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 444
  • Image01.jpg
    Image01.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 448
  • Image02.jpg
    Image02.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 457
No major updates. We've been busy raising our kids. She's lost a lot of weight since the last pregnancy, boobs are back down to the smaller size. I will let you know when we have more adventures!
Hey that’s quite a nice update as is! I re-read all of your adventures on this thread again just now and each one gave me an exhilarating feeling.

I do appreciate all you’ve done on this thread. Your wife is top hotwife material and we are all fortunate you’ve let us be a part of your all’s sexual adventures.

Hope to see another one but in the meantime good luck with raising those kiddos!

Dude, you are living the dream! Hot, horny and funny - that is the whole package. You’re a lucky guy. Glad to see you’re enjoying it!