My 36DD wife - Sharing is caring

is2

Boob Connoisseur
Premium
Reaction score
Here are some of my favorite pics of my wife. She's in her 30s and her bust is 36DD. Sometimes she fills up to a DDD cup and sometimes goes down to a 34DD depending on weight loss, exercise etc. There's a lot of busty women on this site and 36DD is on the small side for this audience, but she still gets me going irl. We do enjoy adding a friend (or two) every once in a while. She also gives epic mind blowing blowjobs. Sharing is caring, enjoy!

Attachments

• image (261).jpg
    image (261).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,017
  • image (193).jpg
    image (193).jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 2,821
  • image (232).jpg
    image (232).jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 2,737
  • image (100).jpg
    image (100).jpg
    859.1 KB · Views: 2,671
  • image (34).jpg
    image (34).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,421
  • image (40).jpg
    image (40).jpg
    868.3 KB · Views: 2,577
  • image (234).jpg
    image (234).jpg
    911.8 KB · Views: 2,973
She looks beautiful!! Thanks for sharing. You might hit home with some on your size comments, but I much rather prefer someone like your wife - who’s stomach doesn’t come out past her tits lol.

That’s cool you guys have “extras” in at times. Any of those stories to share?? That’s like my ultimate fantasy but I’m too much of a pussy.

Grats and can’t wait for more

Love the pix of your wife!! I am so jealous of you! She has the perfect set of boobs. She is my dream girl!!! She has such an awesome smile too!!!!

Reactions: is2
lovely. incredible

She looks beautiful!! Thanks for sharing. You might hit home with some on your size comments, but I much rather prefer someone like your wife - who’s stomach doesn’t come out past her tits lol.

That’s cool you guys have “extras” in at times. Any of those stories to share?? That’s like my ultimate fantasy but I’m too much of a pussy.

Grats and can’t wait for more

Yeah, but to be fair, when pregnant, her stomach was well past her boobs but the boobs were magnificent :)

Yes, a few stories to share, extras are (almost) always fun, I'll try to write some of them up one of these days. Unfortunately, less of that lately due to COVID.

Thanks, here's a few more from the archives. I'll let her know she's got fans over at TnT.

Attachments

• image (237).jpg
    image (237).jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 1,641
  • image (13).jpg
    image (13).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,625
  • image (79).jpg
    image (79).jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 1,618
  • image (156).jpg
    image (156).jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,363
  • image (165).jpg
    image (165).jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 1,408
  • image (64).jpg
    image (64).jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 1,500
Last edited:
Fucking gorgeous. Can’t wait to see those stories. We will take anything we can get.

She packs some very sexy cleavage. Pretty sure if I saw her at a store I’d be the guy nonchalantly grabbing the cell phone for a pic/video.

Glad you both are cool to share her. I have limited experiences and live vicariously though a bunch of folks here. Thanks and have fun doing this!

Beautiful slim and busty wife with stunning body :love:

Any topless, nudes ?

Yes, lots. Digging through my archives and I have thousands of pictures and videos of her :oops:, in almost every position you could imagine her in.

Fucking gorgeous. Can’t wait to see those stories. We will take anything we can get.

She packs some very sexy cleavage. Pretty sure if I saw her at a store I’d be the guy nonchalantly grabbing the cell phone for a pic/video.

Glad you both are cool to share her. I have limited experiences and live vicariously though a bunch of folks here. Thanks and have fun doing this!

Yes, and often I AM THAT GUY at the store secretly recording her :p but in all seriousness she usually dresses pretty conservatively when leaving the house, she's not interested in the attention. If I ask really nicely she might dress up (down?) for me when we go out.
Sharing her and me has been an evolving story throughout our entire relationship. I'm trying to collect my thoughts (and pictures, if available), of these events to share with you.

Thanks again for the nice comments and here are some more pics. The first one is from when she was at her smaller size, probably a 34D? You can see the growth as she gains weight it goes straight to her boobs.

The two pictures in the white shirt with a scarf have a story. Later that same evening I took those pics we had an old friend from school we hadn't seen in a long time stopping through the area, and we invited him over for dinner. I insisted my wife wear that outfit, she of course didn't want to, but I insisted and in the end won. He comes over, we have a nice dinner, and I catch him glancing a few times. Drinks were had, memories shared, everyone was relaxed. My wife made a big chest stretch which caught both of our attention and I suddenly remembered this friend has a background in massage type stuff, don't remember the exact name of it but basically massage. I suddenly blurted out "SHE HAS A SORE BACK, COULD YOU TAKE A LOOK AT IT!?" and he smoothly without missing a beat said absolutely, had her lie face down on the floor and started inspecting her back with his hands. She glared at me as she got down on the floor I remember :emoji_laughing: but was a good sport about it. He worked her back and shoulders and discovered the "problem was the muscles that wrap around to the front, could you flip over for me?" At this point she's aroused too and her nipples were poking HARD through that white shirt and the scarf he removed earlier when he started on her back. He then proceeded to basically grope her from the sideboob area, underboob, everywhere, but kept his composure and kept up the muscle massage. I'm enjoying this immensely because she's squirming and her tits are on full display and he's all up in there. He finished his massage and we had some dessert and he took off. You can guess what we did later.

Anyways, long winded. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3,203
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 3,056
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 3,237
Last edited:
Hah great story and lucky friend no joke. I’m sure he had a raging hard on during that massage.

I love your wife’s lips. They look so sensual and sexy.

We appreciate you sharing and will continue loving hear more stories and pic updates

until next time!

Yes, lots. Digging through my archives and I have thousands of pictures and videos of her :oops:, in almost every position you could imagine her in.

Looking forward to seeing them :p

Any updates ?

Here are some of my favorite pics of my wife. She's in her 30s and her bust is 36DD. Sometimes she fills up to a DDD cup and sometimes goes down to a 34DD depending on weight loss, exercise etc. There's a lot of busty women on this site and 36DD is on the small side for this audience, but she still gets me going irl. We do enjoy adding a friend (or two) every once in a while. She also gives epic mind blowing blowjobs. Sharing is caring, enjoy!

https://gjdsk2012.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-439.html?sp

http://www.vamateur.com/softcore-photos/149558-selfies-teen-nudes-gf-pics-free-real-amateur-120.html

https://www.wykop.pl/wpis/50185783/nsfw-ladnapani-kontenerynamleko-ubercyc-slodkijezu/

:unsure:

more

Quick story about the last picture, the gif. We rented a cabin in the middle of nowhere with a buddy of mine and his girl. A weekend away in a cabin in the wilderness. We had played with this couple before, they were our regular playmates at this time actually. Day turns to evening and we're sitting on the sofas in the main living room of this cabin. I dont recall exactly how things started but I was on the floor with his girl, on a giant bear skin fur rug, pounding her while my wife and my buddy were together on the sofa in a george costanza sofa pose (google it) fondling each other and watching me and his girl. I remember those details clearly because we were laughing at them on the sofa for the pose and at the same time it was really weird to be fucking on a dead bear. Anyways. We got up and my buddy and I pushed both girls up against the wall, standing up. We then took turns fucking our ladies next to one another, switching partners, fucking hard again, and switching again. We switched and fucked the girls like this until we all came and collapsed onto the big dead bear with cum dripping all over the place.

Next morning, I'm waking up next to my beautiful wife and the sunlight is hitting her body just right. That's when I recorded that gif. She was looking extra beautiful and sexy. Then I stopped the recording and instructed her to go to their room and wake my buddy up with a blowjob, which she did in tandem with his girl.

Fun weekend! I just remembered his girl and I were going to go into town to get some supplies and take his truck, but we never made it out of the driveway of the cabin because I couldn't get it out of 4WD and she gave me a blowjob instead.

Sharing is caring, guys! Enjoy!

Attachments

• image (235).jpg
    image (235).jpg
    698.9 KB · Views: 3,730
  • image (41).jpg
    image (41).jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 2,674
  • image (14).jpg
    image (14).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,599
  • image (42).jpg
    image (42).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,535
  • image (22).jpg
    image (22).jpg
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 3,664
  • image (80).jpg
    image (80).jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 4,260
  • image (52).jpg
    image (52).jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 4,441
  • image (129).jpg
    image (129).jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 4,278
  • image (134).jpg
    image (134).jpg
    418 KB · Views: 4,419
  • image (9).gif
    image (9).gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,386
Last edited:
more

Quick story about the last picture, the gif. We rented a cabin in the middle of nowhere with a buddy of mine and his girl. A weekend away in a cabin in the wilderness. We had played with this couple before, they were our regular playmates at this time actually. Day turns to evening and we're sitting on the sofas in the main living room of this cabin. I dont recall exactly how things started but I was on the floor with his girl, on a giant bear skin fur rug, pounding her while my wife and my buddy were together on the sofa in a george costanza sofa pose (google it) fondling each other and watching me and his girl. I remember those details clearly because we were laughing at them on the sofa for the pose and at the same time it was really weird to be fucking on a dead bear. Anyways. We got up and my buddy and I pushed both girls up against the wall, standing up. We then took turns fucking our ladies next to one another, switching partners, fucking hard again, and switching again. We switched and fucked the girls like this until we all came and collapsed onto the big dead bear with cum dripping all over the place.

Next morning, I'm waking up next to my beautiful wife and the sunlight is hitting her body just right. That's when I recorded that gif. She was looking extra beautiful and sexy. Then I stopped the recording and instructed her to go to their room and wake my buddy up with a blowjob, which she did in tandem with his girl.

Fun weekend! I just remembered his girl and I were going to go into town to get some supplies and take his truck, but we never made it out of the driveway of the cabin because I couldn't get it out of 4WD and she gave me a blowjob instead.

https://www.4crot.com/albumretro-spanking-and-caning-5-gallery-2599255/

https://forum.xnxx.com/threads/breasts-nipples-through-clothes.411335/page-44

https://zabaka.ru/page135.html

Not the same girl ...

:unsure: :cautious:

more

Looks like some of our friends in Poland and Russia have scraped a few of our pics. Some of those links you posted have a picture of my wife, but most of those pics are not my wife, obviously.

When did you take these pics ? Some have been posted in 2013 ...

2 different girls with different boobs

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/data/attachments/1039/1039381-63c99b54aa2f79c0e32c989dba62672b.jpg

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/data/attachments/1039/1039377-1a9b58c364cda99d56cc4f509ec8711c.jpg

Those are both my wife and all these pictures are from the last 15 years or so. Some are old, some are newer, some are recent. I have nothing to prove here, so it's completely up to you to enjoy, believe, whatever you feel like you need to do. Have a wonderful day! :)