My 36DD wife - Sharing is caring

Great nips! Keep em coming.

Reactions: is2
Thanks! Might be hard to believe, but her body and smile aren't even her best trait, it's her sense of humor! She's one of the funniest ladies I know in person and makes everyone around her laugh :). She's just an all around lovely human being.

Here's more pics of her other strengths.
So damn hot

Here are some of my favorite pics of my wife. She's in her 30s and her bust is 36DD. Sometimes she fills up to a DDD cup and sometimes goes down to a 34DD depending on weight loss, exercise etc. There's a lot of busty women on this site and 36DD is on the small side for this audience, but she still gets me going irl. We do enjoy adding a friend (or two) every once in a while. She also gives epic mind blowing blowjobs. Sharing is caring, enjoy!
Congrats on her!

Went out on the town recently and she wore this. She told me at the end of the night she caught several men eye fucking her and I cannot blame them! Absolute smoke show.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 424
  • image.png
    image.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 409
  • image (39).jpg
    image (39).jpg
    450 KB · Views: 426
  • Image00.png
    Image00.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 447
Absolutely stunning!! Thanks for the update. Sexier than ever. Can’t wait until you all start playing with others again and report back here with the details

“Yeah, but to be fair, when pregnant, her stomach was well past her boobs but the boobs were magnificent :)

Happy Father’s Day! I’d love to see any pictures of her with a big pregnant belly!

more

Quick story about the last picture, the gif. We rented a cabin in the middle of nowhere with a buddy of mine and his girl. A weekend away in a cabin in the wilderness. We had played with this couple before, they were our regular playmates at this time actually. Day turns to evening and we're sitting on the sofas in the main living room of this cabin. I dont recall exactly how things started but I was on the floor with his girl, on a giant bear skin fur rug, pounding her while my wife and my buddy were together on the sofa in a george costanza sofa pose (google it) fondling each other and watching me and his girl. I remember those details clearly because we were laughing at them on the sofa for the pose and at the same time it was really weird to be fucking on a dead bear. Anyways. We got up and my buddy and I pushed both girls up against the wall, standing up. We then took turns fucking our ladies next to one another, switching partners, fucking hard again, and switching again. We switched and fucked the girls like this until we all came and collapsed onto the big dead bear with cum dripping all over the place.

Next morning, I'm waking up next to my beautiful wife and the sunlight is hitting her body just right. That's when I recorded that gif. She was looking extra beautiful and sexy. Then I stopped the recording and instructed her to go to their room and wake my buddy up with a blowjob, which she did in tandem with his girl.

Fun weekend! I just remembered his girl and I were going to go into town to get some supplies and take his truck, but we never made it out of the driveway of the cabin because I couldn't get it out of 4WD and she gave me a blowjob instead.

Sharing is caring, guys! Enjoy!
Very big ones for her frame, congrats!

@is2 can’t wait for more updates.

Any chance you can tell us of another sharing/play story? I’ve really enjoyed them and just re-re-read them just now. It certainly adds to the dynamic.

Lovely lady you have. I hope you wake up each morning with a smile on your face!

“Yeah, but to be fair, when pregnant, her stomach was well past her boobs but the boobs were magnificent :)

Happy Father’s Day! I’d love to see any pictures of her with a big pregnant belly!
Took a while to sift through hundreds of her pictures from our latest pregnancy, but here they are.
Here is how she looked right before we found out we were pregnant again.

Attachments

• image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 573
  • image (12).jpg
    image (12).jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 588
  • image (22).jpg
    image (22).jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 581
Took a while to sift through hundreds of her pictures from our latest pregnancy, but here they are.
Here is how she looked right before we found out we were pregnant again.
First signs of a bump and starting to show. Boobs starting to get fuller.

Attachments

• image (11).jpg
    image (11).jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 405
  • image (18).jpg
    image (18).jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 409
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 413
Someone made a big mess here. Love the way her pregnant body feels. Absolutely divine.
Getting big and then post delivery, breasts painfully full of milk and leaking.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 329
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 308
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 305
  • image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 312
  • image (9).jpg
    image (9).jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 317
@is2 can’t wait for more updates.

Any chance you can tell us of another sharing/play story? I’ve really enjoyed them and just re-re-read them just now. It certainly adds to the dynamic.

Lovely lady you have. I hope you wake up each morning with a smile on your face!
I don't have pics on hand for this but I know there is one from this particular day, somewhere...

This was a few years ago. A good buddy of ours, who was on the boat trip with us years before, had work in town and flew in and stayed with us for a few days.
He was and still is married to his wife, who we are on good terms with, but she did not go on the boat trip with us. She can get jealous, and keeps a tight leash on him. We've asked them to play before as a couple but she always declined, I don't think I was her type.
Her husband, our buddy, had the hots for my wife, though. My wife would teasingly flirt with him, within bounds, but only when his wife wasn't around. We always had hoped his wife would give him a hall pass so we could tag team my wife, but it never materialized. My wife also found him very attractive and was DTF.
Then he comes alone for this business trip and stays at our place.
The sexual tension was thick. The two of them wanted to rip each other's clothes off and go at it, but without permission from his wife, it just wasn't possible. We're not cheaters or home wreckers.
After a day or two the end of his trip arrived and he kept lamenting his lack of a hall pass. My wife didn't make it easier on him, forgetting to wear a bra or walking out of the shower naked in front of him and smiling, making blowjob signs with her hand and mouth at him what a tease.

On the last night he said he came to an agreement with his wife. He could look, but not touch.

The three of us did not waste time.

We entered the bedroom and I fucked the daylights out of her while he sat on the bed next to us, furiously jerking off. My wife maintained eye contact with him almost the entire time while talking dirty to him, saying how she can't wait to feel him do this to her, etc.

He didn't last long and when he was about to come I instructed her to kneel down before him and present her chest to him. He came all over her tits. They never touched once.

Years later he is still a good buddy of ours. The moment he gets that hall pass, if it ever happens, I feel like he'll be visiting us shortly thereafter.

Enjoy!

I don't have pics on hand for this but I know there is one from this particular day, somewhere...

This was a few years ago. A good buddy of ours, who was on the boat trip with us years before, had work in town and flew in and stayed with us for a few days.
He was and still is married to his wife, who we are on good terms with, but she did not go on the boat trip with us. She can get jealous, and keeps a tight leash on him. We've asked them to play before as a couple but she always declined, I don't think I was her type.
Her husband, our buddy, had the hots for my wife, though. My wife would teasingly flirt with him, within bounds, but only when his wife wasn't around. We always had hoped his wife would give him a hall pass so we could tag team my wife, but it never materialized. My wife also found him very attractive and was DTF.
Then he comes alone for this business trip and stays at our place.
The sexual tension was thick. The two of them wanted to rip each other's clothes off and go at it, but without permission from his wife, it just wasn't possible. We're not cheaters or home wreckers.
After a day or two the end of his trip arrived and he kept lamenting his lack of a hall pass. My wife didn't make it easier on him, forgetting to wear a bra or walking out of the shower naked in front of him and smiling, making blowjob signs with her hand and mouth at him what a tease.

On the last night he said he came to an agreement with his wife. He could look, but not touch.

The three of us did not waste time.

We entered the bedroom and I fucked the daylights out of her while he sat on the bed next to us, furiously jerking off. My wife maintained eye contact with him almost the entire time while talking dirty to him, saying how she can't wait to feel him do this to her, etc.

He didn't last long and when he was about to come I instructed her to kneel down before him and present her chest to him. He came all over her tits. They never touched once.

Years later he is still a good buddy of ours. The moment he gets that hall pass, if it ever happens, I feel like he'll be visiting us shortly thereafter.

Enjoy!
Found some of the pics we took from this weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 370
  • image (1).png
    image (1).png
    536 KB · Views: 340
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 375
  • image.png
    image.png