My 36DD wife - Sharing is caring

Here are some of my favorite pics of my wife. She's in her 30s and her bust is 36DD. Sometimes she fills up to a DDD cup and sometimes goes down to a 34DD depending on weight loss, exercise etc. There's a lot of busty women on this site and 36DD is on the small side for this audience, but she still gets me going irl. We do enjoy adding a friend (or two) every once in a while. She also gives epic mind blowing blowjobs. Sharing is caring, enjoy!
Smokin' hott!!

Reactions: is2
Here are some of my favorite pics of my wife. She's in her 30s and her bust is 36DD. Sometimes she fills up to a DDD cup and sometimes goes down to a 34DD depending on weight loss, exercise etc. There's a lot of busty women on this site and 36DD is on the small side for this audience, but she still gets me going irl. We do enjoy adding a friend (or two) every once in a while. She also gives epic mind blowing blowjobs. Sharing is caring, enjoy!
Seems like a really pleasant girl. I hope she is very, very giving of her largesse to you.

Growing nicely as the pregnancy progresses. Here's a new one where she was on top.
Her nipples are perfect!!! Very delicious!!! Thank you for sharing! Hope all is well and look forward to seeing more!

Long overdue update from during and after our latest pregnancy.
We also have a new story to share.

A very good old friend of mine was traveling across the country visiting old friends and stayed with us for a few days. This was a few weeks after our most recent child was born, so my wife was still recovering and we were exhausted.
I remember from when we were younger, this friend was always hooking up with older hot women with dynamite bodies. He's tall, good looking, charming, and just an overall gentleman.
My wife had a tiny crush on him since she first met him over a decade ago, and I always teased her that if we ever got to hang out with him again, I would want for them to hookup.
But since he worked overseas on the other side of the world the last 15 years, that wasn't possible. Until this trip...
The first two days of his visit went quickly and there was no good time to smoothly bring it up.
On his last day, he had taken a shower and was getting packed up and ready to go. We were going to eat breakfast together and say goodbye.
That's when I decided that was the right time and it went something like this:

Me: Want a blowjob for the road?
Him jokingly: hahaha yeah, sure
Me: ok cool. Turn to my wife and say can you give him a blowjob please?
Him, face turning red and serious: Wait, are you being serious???
Me: Yeah, I'm serious. She gives excellent blowjobs. Want one before you head out?
Him, fumbling over his words: Uhhh yeah sure why not, I've never done anything like this before.

He was floored. She took him by the hand and walked him over to an armchair and he sat down. She got down on her knees before him and undid his belt buckle. He helped get his pants and boxers down.
She warmed her hands (she runs cold) and started stroking him to life. He was staring at her with disbelief and she was staring up at him as she stroked.
Once he was hard, she made eye contact and locked, then slowly lowered her head down onto all of him, taking him completely all the way down until her face was smushed up against him and he was fully in her.
He moaned. She did her magic. He didn't last more than a few minutes (can't blame him) and then like the gentleman he is, he profusely thanked her and told her that was the best BJ he'd ever gotten in his life.

We saw him off to his car to get back on his cross country road trip and told him to swing through again soon. She'll be ready to go in a few months after she recovers and could use a good rough double team from him and I.

He's been keeping in touch a lot lately :)
Hopefully we'll see him again soon.

Sharing is caring my friends. Be well and enjoy.

Attachments

• 1674 (1).jpg
    1674 (1).jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,207
  • 1674 (4).jpg
    1674 (4).jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 1674 (3).jpg
    1674 (3).jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,085
  • 1674.jpg
    1674.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 1,105
  • 1675 (1).jpg
    1675 (1).jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 1,135
  • 1674 (2).jpg
    1674 (2).jpg
    157 KB · Views: 1,082
  • 1675.jpg
    1675.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,096
Long overdue update from during and after our latest pregnancy.
We also have a new story to share.

A very good old friend of mine was traveling across the country visiting old friends and stayed with us for a few days. This was a few weeks after our most recent child was born, so my wife was still recovering and we were exhausted.
I remember from when we were younger, this friend was always hooking up with older hot women with dynamite bodies. He's tall, good looking, charming, and just an overall gentleman.
My wife had a tiny crush on him since she first met him over a decade ago, and I always teased her that if we ever got to hang out with him again, I would want for them to hookup.
But since he worked overseas on the other side of the world the last 15 years, that wasn't possible. Until this trip...
The first two days of his visit went quickly and there was no good time to smoothly bring it up.
On his last day, he had taken a shower and was getting packed up and ready to go. We were going to eat breakfast together and say goodbye.
That's when I decided that was the right time and it went something like this:

Me: Want a blowjob for the road?
Him jokingly: hahaha yeah, sure
Me: ok cool. Turn to my wife and say can you give him a blowjob please?
Him, face turning red and serious: Wait, are you being serious???
Me: Yeah, I'm serious. She gives excellent blowjobs. Want one before you head out?
Him, fumbling over his words: Uhhh yeah sure why not, I've never done anything like this before.

He was floored. She took him by the hand and walked him over to an armchair and he sat down. She got down on her knees before him and undid his belt buckle. He helped get his pants and boxers down.
She warmed her hands (she runs cold) and started stroking him to life. He was staring at her with disbelief and she was staring up at him as she stroked.
Once he was hard, she made eye contact and locked, then slowly lowered her head down onto all of him, taking him completely all the way down until her face was smushed up against him and he was fully in her.
He moaned. She did her magic. He didn't last more than a few minutes (can't blame him) and then like the gentleman he is, he profusely thanked her and told her that was the best BJ he'd ever gotten in his life.

We saw him off to his car to get back on his cross country road trip and told him to swing through again soon. She'll be ready to go in a few months after she recovers and could use a good rough double team from him and I.

He's been keeping in touch a lot lately :)
Hopefully we'll see him again soon.

Sharing is caring my friends. Be well and enjoy.
Damn so hot!!! Wish I were your friend! Lol she’s delicious!

Just amazing! She’s stunning! We always need more of her!

Mmm that pretty mouth of hers and fantastic tits, she has got me dripping with excitement as I jerk to her

Thanks everyone, been very busy with the kids, but I'll try to post some updates soon.
I don't have any videos that I can share without showing her face, sorry.
Do you have some stories about sharing her milk?

She's smaller now that pumping has decreased. Still turns heads though. Haven't played with others lately, too busy with the kids.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2023_01.jpg
    2023_01.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 2023_02.jpg
    2023_02.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 1,053