Anyone else tired of hearing about Sydney Sweeney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blibber

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
They're not that big. DDD at most. But normies everywhere are foaming at the mouth for Sydney's "gigantic" boobs.

It makes me feel like I'm going insane.

For mainstream actresses, she's pretty voluptuous, and insanely hot. It's all relative. The people talking about her chest aren't comparing her to the girls who are popular here, but other famous actresses. She did a ridiculous sketch on Saturday Night Live where she was wearing a cheerleader uniform and she looked unbelievable.

Attachments

• GH2yT8eXsAAsymt.jpg
    GH2yT8eXsAAsymt.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 856
  • madame-web-sweeney-1024x538.jpg
    madame-web-sweeney-1024x538.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 763
  • sydney-sweeney-snl.jpeg
    sydney-sweeney-snl.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 767
  • unnamed.jpeg
    unnamed.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 824
  • sydney-sweeney-red-carpet.png
    sydney-sweeney-red-carpet.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 874
For mainstream actresses, she's pretty voluptuous, and insanely hot. It's all relative. The people talking about her chest aren't comparing her to the girls who are popular here, but other famous actresses. She did a ridiculous sketch on Saturday Night Live where she was wearing a cheerleader uniform and she looked unbelievable.
I don’t find her attractive. Generic pinup blonde, chest too small.

Compared to other actresses aside from like Sofia Vergara and Christina Hendricks, she's huge. Thus all the hype.

"Normies" on Twitter be like "omg they're too big!" or like " those are gigantic tits" and I'm over going seriously? But I'm grateful that there are guys like us just kinda rolling our eyes at this. I am frequently reminded that not everyone out there is used to seeing boobs bigger then a D cup. I'm not impressed personally, I live in a different boobiverse.

First reaction after reading the title: who the heck is Sidney Sweeney?

Reactions after reading the thread and looking at the photos: who the heck is Sidney Sweeney?
Addendum: I didn't search for her. I didn't look her up. But just by chance, a video about her showed up in my very left-leaning YT suggestions. Apperently, her breasts are the death of woke.

Not at all. I wish more Asian girls were like her - at least C cups (D to F cups in Asia) and ACTUALLY showing them off on screen.
Maybe Sydney is not huge enough so she's barely posted here. Yea, my dates had a similar bustline so that's like at least 10% of women in general, but this woman has a slim waist.

People talking about her like she is huge, what a world we live in.

Yeah, not long ago I posted the same sentiment in the overrated girls thread.

You guys wanted big boobs to come back into fashion and for girls to stop getting reductions. Well, here is where it starts. Once it becomes in vogue to have big boobs again, you’ll get more girls happy to have them.
Certainly an important silver lining.

Status
Not open for further replies.