Anyone else tired of hearing about Sydney Sweeney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she’s not “huge” by our standards here but she got some very nice sized tits. It’s also rare these days to have an actress bank on doing nude/topless scenes. Christina Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, JLH all don’t do topless scenes so we’re left wondering. So enjoy what you can when you can

Why are mainstream actresses not so big in the first place? Haha
Most actresses are slimmer than the average woman.

Not at all. Tons of youngsters have been brainwashed for quite a few years with BBL's, no classy bitches and the industry gaslighted society with girls like Zendaya (THEY ACTUALLY PORTRAYED HER AS A FEMENINE ICON).

Tits have been in decline in preferences bc of this, and some busty girls began to hate themselves bc of envy and stuff like this.

It took a pretty blondie with big and nice tits to heal that wound. Sydney may not be my fav, but she is doing God's work here.

We've all seen the nude. But she sure know how to wear simple yet very sexy look, really highlight her nice tits ratio.
Oh a little bit of rant, when i saw that trailer of Madame web,
i hoped i watched her in whole tight bodysuit, showing her figure (idk man, sometimes wearing tight is hotter than nude). I was disappointed.

Attachments

• 1710830283056.png
    1710830283056.png
    346 KB · Views: 326
  • 1710830348696.png
    1710830348696.png
    543.5 KB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:
I am, but I see the appeal. I'm not just for big boobs, and boobs aren't all I look for in appearance.
It's less that I think she doesn't have a great pair, great eyes, great hair, great belly, etc. it's more that I don't think she is the most beautiful woman out there or even in the top few of even the prettiest celebrities.

But normies everywhere are foaming at the mouth for Sydney's "gigantic" boobs.
Hence why they are normies

A tad uncultured but they got the spirit down, it's up to them to embark on the tit lover's journey and brave beyond the alphabet of D

But it's better than the age where tards think C is big and D is 'fat' (those people deserve a beating)

She's overrated but I've still let fly to this clip a few times :LOL:
for those who don't know, not even a portion of Japan's gravure idols have tits like this. Shapely and bigger than like 30% of them. Actually a tit forum is not always on size. in my native town this women would be seen as "huge", i kid you not. The "mainstream" ones like Anna Song, Tessa Fowler would have been "macromastic". You have no idea how some places are so flat.

I like her for mainly one reason.The Stones were smart enough to know that no one wants to watch a music video with guys in their 70’s.It reminded me of the classic hot chick in a music video era!
That’s one of the reasons why today’s rock bands don’t get any attention.Hire a hot chick preferably w/big tits and have her appear on screen for about 90% of your video.Enough with the “let’s film the video in a junkyard or industrial warehouse or studio” bs.
I’m good with Sydney.

I like her for mainly one reason.The Stones were smart enough to know that no one wants to watch a music video with guys in their 70’s.It reminded me of the classic hot chick in a music video era!
That’s one of the reasons why today’s rock bands don’t get any attention.Hire a hot chick preferably w/big tits and have her appear on screen for about 90% of your video.Enough with the “let’s film the video in a junkyard or industrial warehouse or studio” bs.
I’m good with Sydney.
But the media now fear and loathe the dreaded ''male gaze'' so we can't have any of that now.

Everyone here lives in a different breast world than 99 percent of men and some of us in here live in a different world than 99 percent of everyone else in here. Me for instance a 38m is my equivalent to a 38D and my big and huge are typically breasts so big they actually no longer have a size. But i get the Sidney Sweeney hype she is without a doubt one of the Hollywood it girls of the moment and she has a massive rack for a industry that likes to pretend sizes over dd does not exist. Let her be this generations Pam Anderson she was the catalyst for a lot of boob guys when we were younger looking back at it in hindsight she was small af compared to our standards now but as a kid those were huge and they were everywhere

Quite the opposite for me. The more I read about and see her, the more I like her and respect her.

She's embracing her feminine body. The red dress for 2024 People's Choice was great. As was the Oscar's dress. She explicitly sends a message that big boobs are cool with her statements about being glad she avoided a breast-reduction at 18. That could make a huge difference over the next decade if even a few women take away the message that their larger-than-c-cup boobs are an asset rather than a liability.

Body positivity has been taken so far that many in the mainstream seem to celebrate only bodies that are unhealthily obese, unhealthily rail-thin, or not biologically female. As silly as it seems, the message of body positivity for a conventionally attractive women is an outlier that parts of the chattering class are clearly struggling to process.

Quite the opposite for me. The more I read about and see her, the more I like her and respect her.

She's embracing her feminine body. The red dress for 2024 People's Choice was great. As was the Oscar's dress. She explicitly sends a message that big boobs are cool with her statements about being glad she avoided a breast-reduction at 18. That could make a huge difference over the next decade if even a few women take away the message that their larger-than-c-cup boobs are an asset rather than a liability.

Body positivity has been taken so far that many in the mainstream seem to celebrate only bodies that are unhealthily obese, unhealthily rail-thin, or not biologically female. As silly as it seems, the message of body positivity for a conventionally attractive women is an outlier that parts of the chattering class are clearly struggling to process.

I agree it's cool Sydney is comfortable flaunting her curves, but she does not have big boobs, but more like average to smaller titties.

And she thought of a BR? For what, her boobs aren't even big.

Big tits are 34k jugs. Hers are just typical tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.