The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Lol huh??..but I think I've seen and heard of her before not sure where. They say she's sorta off that's why she's talking to herself and walking in the middle of the street

Attachments

• mac3.png
    mac3.png
    739.5 KB · Views: 1,168
  • mac4.png
    mac4.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 1,190
  • mac5.png
    mac5.png
    935.2 KB · Views: 1,089
Y do tell

Simply because of how huge and girthy they are like you can tell it takes a good two hands to even begin to move one. Plus this is the first time I've seen legitimate gigantomastia on a bbw which makes it even that much more extreme to me. Like it looks like it fits her body but you can tell their is something off about it

Simply because of how huge and girthy they are like you can tell it takes a good two hands to even begin to move one. Plus this is the first time I've seen legitimate gigantomastia on a bbw which makes it even that much more extreme to me. Like it looks like it fits her body but you can tell their is something off about it

Not a friend? :p

The woman in question is a case report somewhere in Africa, so I'm pretty sure zomogustar isn't claiming she's a friend.

She's basically a midge, so it's very easy for her to appear massive.

Please forgive me...It did not improve on quality as much as I expected hoped:/

Edit: i have tried various options, but did not work out too well. But I can tell that the picture quality is still much better than a standard zoom , but doing it with photoshop or gimp yields pretty much the same results :/
Fantastic worldclass tits!

Sometimes I wonder if gigantomastia is truly as rare as the medical community makes it out to be. They say only 100 reported cases or so exist ever, but seeing all the candid and girlfriend pics on here of women who are firmly in the macro if not gigantomastia range I think a lot of them fly under the radar.