The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Maybe I'm just relate to to dude or what but but some

Come on now you can't tell me the pics he's been uploading aren't atleast 2 to 3 inches from the original morph either way they are humungous! Y'all just wanna find something to discredit without actually analyzing the pic..
Doesn't really bother me unlike other people around here, really. Was just saying.

I assume we're talking about the notorious Russian morphs? They were morphs.

This is my favorite thread in this message board. I have been a lurker for years and lost lots of cum with many of the women posted here. It's a shame that macro and gigantomastia has such societal stigma. These women are goddesses. Thank you for this thread.

If anyone is lucky enough to spot a NATURAL busty Asian......PLEASE post. NO morphs.....PLEEEZE!!!!

TIA
Biggest asian I've seen is Hitomi. I'm not sure if she would even qualify as Gigantomastia?
:)

That's insane! :)
They're so big! Did she get a BR?

AFAIK.....she has not received a BR.

When i see a chick with my kind of chest.....i ALWAYS try to chat with them. Usually I succeed...IF I maintain CONSTANT eye contact, while talking to them, since they always suspect males chatting with them, just to get a chance to scope out their chest

That's insane! :)
They're so big! Did she get a BR?
She's actually been posted in this thread and there's a video of her too. Fapped to her numerous times worshipping her huge tits!!!!
You have obviously not seen Pilma Cabrija or you consider her African-American.
God, she's amazing. One big reason why I love this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
So nobodies gonna post her? Only talk about her..Don't worry I got it. To me these were the best parts

Attachments

• Pilma macro.gif
    Pilma macro.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,020
  • Pilma_Gigantomasia_10.gif
    Pilma_Gigantomasia_10.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 890
  • L.gif
    L.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 822
  • Pilma_Gigantomasia_19.gif
    Pilma_Gigantomasia_19.gif
    903.4 KB · Views: 819
  • Pilma.gif
    Pilma.gif
    1 MB · Views: 1,040
  • PilmaGiganto.gif
    PilmaGiganto.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,239
So nobodies gonna post her? Only talk about her..Don't worry I got it. To me these were the best parts

don't worry about what, new guy? she's been posted myriad times over the years in various threads, including this one. take a look around.

Ive been looking for a HD deffinition of this video, all currently available are blurry.
Meh I'm not picky since this is as good as its gonna get
don't worry about what, new guy? she's been posted myriad times over the years in various threads, including this one. take a look around.
I already have every 114 pages and more..I'm saying this because it's starting to become a long thread of no material. Plus for whomevers new to her and doesn't wanna scroll 100 pages back to see a pic