Biggest Wife Tits on the Site

Had to google ANR lol. Does she produce milk if you are at it everyday?
A little. We've done the whole routine with inducing again a few times, you have to nurse near constantly to keep it flowing and growing. We are happy that I get a tablespoonful or so usually, since it is just once a day most days. Having her huge boobs in my face is already a win, so that's just a bonus.

A little. We've done the whole routine with inducing again a few times, you have to nurse near constantly to keep it flowing and growing. We are happy that I get a tablespoonful or so usually, since it is just once a day most days. Having her huge boobs in my face is already a win, so that's just a bonus.
The best part of N cuos

I would also like to nominate my girlfriend, definitely not the biggest but she has great potential for a 19 y old. Her ratio is also perfect. Just saw @emdi ‘s wife and I think after 1-2 pregnancies and few more weight my girlfriend could also be a star here (watch the video!)

I’m still dreaming of her opening an OF one day and shoot with other busty models, especially with some milfs that could teach her how to use those udders. :sneaky:

Attachments

• IMG_8583.jpeg
    IMG_8583.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_8565.jpeg
    IMG_8565.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_8566.jpeg
    IMG_8566.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_8571.mov
    24 MB
I would also like to nominate my girlfriend, definitely not the biggest but she has great potential for a 19 y old. Her ratio is also perfect. Just saw @emdi ‘s wife and I think after 1-2 pregnancies and few more weight my girlfriend could also be a star here (watch the video!)

I’m still dreaming of her opening an OF one day and shoot with other busty models, especially with some milfs that could teach her how to use those udders. :sneaky:
Wow! Her nipples are amazing

i can just imagine all the bras owned by these lovely wives a lingerie dream

My OH has me take her bra off every evening, will come and sit with her back to me and lift her top. I unhook her, 4 hooks give her back a rub then slide my hand under the straps to the front and slowly lift the cups enjoying the drop.

She loves her boobs as much as me and will often just come over and hang them over me.

Attachments

• dZduIuPUfBtoHhyGq7SgmFA12bugLlDnvdTvPN3muEI.6zu.6zu.6zu_1.jpg
    dZduIuPUfBtoHhyGq7SgmFA12bugLlDnvdTvPN3muEI.6zu.6zu.6zu_1.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 280
My OH has me take her bra off every evening, will come and sit with her back to me and lift her top. I unhook her, 4 hooks give her back a rub then slide my hand under the straps to the front and slowly lift the cups enjoying the drop.

She loves her boobs as much as me and will often just come over and hang them over me.
Jesus what size is she?

If she had her own thread, I bet that would change. I'd sure do my part!

Good idea ill be happy if mine makes it in the top 20 ha ha here's a few more I've previously posted in another forum lol
Awesome

we need to see more of these huge bras