The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Meh I'm not picky since this is as good as its gonna get

I already have every 114 pages and more..I'm saying this because it's starting to become a long thread of no material. Plus for whomevers new to her and doesn't wanna scroll 100 pages back to see a pic
I would say to put your feet up and retire to a lounge chair and scroll through all the pages of this thread because there are some beauties (and not so beautiful) ones there.

I would say to put your feet up and retire to a lounge chair and scroll through all the pages of this thread because there are some beauties (and not so beautiful) ones there.
No disrespect but can you read? I just said I did. There's maybe one gif, some pics and probably a link to her video. These are what I stated before my favorite parts in gifs..is that not clear?

Attachments

• mac.png
    mac.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,173
Last edited by a moderator:
Really shame the resolution is so bad..
And it's a shame that there is so little material about her in existence. I have seen a second picture, and I have heard that there was video footage, that was withheld or destroyed on request of her family.

A pitty... these are fantastic tits.

wow !! just a qustion,did she have a reduction ?
Yep, and I guarantee her reduction didn't look right afterwards. Breast probably looked irregularly unblended to her chest almost like elongated pears...

Yep, and I guarantee her reduction didn't look right afterwards. Breast probably looked irregularly unblended to her chest almost like elongated pears...
I would have preferred to see more of her with these long fat saggers... which seem quite free of blemishes and are rather symmetrical. A fantasic example of oversized tits.

But I can understand that with breasts that size... she might just be happy about not having to lug them around without caring too much how they look.

I would have preferred to see more of her with these long fat saggers... which seem quite free of blemishes and are rather symmetrical. A fantasic example of oversized tits.

But I can understand that with breasts that size... she might just be happy about not having to lug them around without caring too much how they look.
I'm sorry man all I can picture right now is me being engulfed and swallowed in her breast tryna figure out exactly how to fuck her lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Really shame the resolution is so bad..
There is a new Software called ESRGAN which uses AI improves picture quality ,you need a pretty beefy card to run it , I can give it a try tomorrow,somebody remember me if I forget