Women Talking About Titfucking

She has been with some very stupid men then lol
LOL yeah so much content in this thread just makes me downright sad (obviously no critique of the posters -- that goes without saying)

Alkethadea: no they have been afraid of that part of my body
Samantha Lily: No my hubby is not interested in that.
Milena Vaytrub: Its sooooo stupid
Leanne Crow: "Yes I've had dicks between my boobs" and stops there no further elaboration...

and so on :(

LOL yeah so much content in this thread just makes me downright sad (obviously no critique of the posters -- that goes without saying)

Alkethadea: no they have been afraid of that part of my body
Samantha Lily: No my hubby is not interested in that.
Milena Vaytrub: Its sooooo stupid
Leanne Crow: "Yes I've had dicks between my boobs" and stops there no further elaboration...

and so on :(
Do you have the clip or interview of Leanne stating "Yes I've had dicks between my boobs?"

Do you have the clip or interview of Leanne stating "Yes I've had dicks between my boobs?"
No but it was in this thread im quite sure well it’s hardly fapping content so don’t get your hopes up too much lol

I dont believe her . Or any woman with big ones if she says “no none ever asks “ or something like that.
Honestly, I feel like a like of guys just aren't into massive tits nor do they consider tittyfucking. The odds of finding a woman with tits like hitomi or maserati or etc, who is willing to tittyfuck if you ask probably aren't great odds.