Women Talking About Titfucking

No video. Interview with former JAV actress Nana Fukada

--In your debut release, you experienced your first titty-fucking a whole five times, so didn't you get quite good at it?

Nana:
I wonder…I don't have confidence in myself. But I did think that men get excited from titty-fucking. I do it every time, but in this release the male actors responded better than any time before.

--Being a giver is fun, so didn't you think that you wanted to master it?

Nana:
Going as far as mastering…hehe. It's quite hard to titty-fuck. Your arm muscles get sore. Doing this (while squeezing her tits together and moving them like she's titty-fucking) gets tiring. Even now it tiring on for my arms.

--Your arms. Not your tits?

Nana:
It's not tough on my tits.

--Don't you worry that when you're being punished and your tits are squeezed like this that they will begin to sag?

Nana:
I don't care about the squeezing part, but squeezing them like this was a first…they did all kinds of things.

--Did any of those things feel really good or feel embarrassing, and make you want to try some of it with your boyfriend?

Nana:
Hahaha. Nothing like that. I did think “wow, so this is what people do,” but that was about it.

https://tokyonightstyle.com/blog/avevent/fukuda-nana-interview-part-2/

Attachments

• nana-fukada-drop-big-tit.jpg
    nana-fukada-drop-big-tit.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 283
  • ebvr00001jp-3.jpg
    ebvr00001jp-3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 237
  • ebvr00001jp-6.jpg
    ebvr00001jp-6.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 261
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 302
  • nana-fukada-titfuck-eye-contact.jpg
    nana-fukada-titfuck-eye-contact.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 316
Cannot be posted per rules, but lolosavo has an awesome vid talking about and demonstrating how she titty fucks/gets titty fucked using her dildo for a good 4 minutes before she moves on to other sex acts. Just FYI

He's not worthy.
It's like those rich people you see on reality TV shows who have a $100,000 Steinway grand piano in their living room as a display piece even though they don't play piano.

Meanwhile, some unknown musician is at home watching and thinking to himself: "It's ..... sitting there. It's just sitting there. If I had that instrument I would play it every single day. This guy owns one and never even touches it. It's just a decoration he keeps around for guests to look at. What a waste."

Last edited: