Why are british women so slutty? I love it.

halofreakrodman

Reaction score
Busty Britain love to dress super revealing. So many of them have onlyfans. They seem to be more secuslly liberated yet I dont feel like their relative sexual aggressiveness is as unhealthy as when its seen with American women.

Sounds like you don’t live int eh UK and are suffering from confirmation bias
Busty Britain love to dress super revealing. So many of them have onlyfans. They seem to be more secuslly liberated yet I dont feel like their relative sexual aggressiveness is as unhealthy as when it’s seen with American women.

On behalf of everyone in Britain, I can tell you that this is just confirmation bias. There are probably 20 million women in Britain of adult age and maybe 100 are featured on here. That's not many.

It's the same as saying every girl is busty in whatever area based on just a few dozen being well known.

Must be living in the wrong part of the UK!

It must be great in the US with all those soccer moms and swingers everywhere mind. Every bar must be filled with busty women!

On behalf of everyone in Britain, I can tell you that this is just confirmation bias. There are probably 20 million women in Britain of adult age and maybe 100 are featured on here. That's not many.

It's the same as saying every girl is busty in whatever area based on just a few dozen being well known.
Hmmm, interesting but yes I feel uk girls are more reserved

I'm honestly surprised there are so few women featured on here.

I've seen people claim, and this is a non-exhaustive list, that:

British, German, Romanian, Russian, Israeli, New York, Californian, Mid West, deep south, Mid south, silly mid off, Columbian, Brazilian, gazilian, Dominican, West African, South African, African, Latino, Black, Jewish, Catholic, etc, girls are all busty.

After a while, it makes you wonder just where is there that isn't overrun by busty girls. Oddly no one who lives in those areas ever seems to post a pic of a street full of them.

Hmmm, interesting but yes I feel uk girls are more reserved
If you can generalise for 20,000,000 or so people across a whole country through any day of the week, then fair play.

In my experience, younger English women may show more flesh than their French counterparts but they're not really more sexually active.

This is a busty gal board. More busty women here than anywhere else ;)
The "actual" busty women are spread around the globe. I've travelled to at least 50 countries.
Can't say that I've been somewhere that jumps out that there are more busty gals than anywhere else.
I've seen the opposite: Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia: mostly small breasted gals.
When it comes to beauty: Norway, Sweden, were better looking and disrobed at any park in the summer. (y)

I'm honestly surprised there are so few women featured on here.

I've seen people claim, and this is a non-exhaustive list, that:

British, German Romanian, Russian, Israeli, New York, Californian, Mid West, deep south, Mid south, silly mid off, Columbian, Brazilian, gazilian, Dominican, West African, South African, African, Latino, Black, Jewish, Catholic, etc, girls are all busty.

After a while, it makes you wonder just where is there that isn't overrun by busty girls. Oddly no one who lives in those areas ever seems to post a pic of a street full of them.

People post weddings full of them on youtube