Wife has macromastia, have a few [true] stories

A good chunk of the other videos I have are the odd hardcore ones or have identifying features like tattoos. I'll have another look or make a few more down the line. Honestly I'm not sure if I'll ever be comfortable posting my dick on the internet, you know once you do it's there forever! I also want to be careful not to post anything that would get her identified, she doesn't mind doing this anonymously but she'd be devastated if she was found out in real life.
Thanks!!! She is perfect!!! We need more!!! ;)

I get it man, yeah, post what ever you n' her are comfortable with ya' know.

the shower one - my jaw hit the floor. your wife is stunning man. just - WOW.

can you post some photos or webm's ect that can give a better sense of scale? if your both comfortable with that, like a tape measurement or something - but nothing daft you know, like dont put a branded item next to her or something. idk like a simple plain mug maybe, held next too/ on/ over her for an idea of scale?

Last edited:
What do her nipples look like?
Color
Thickness
Length

Quite small, pink and delicate actually and they stay that way most of the time unless she's super turned on in which case they get real big and chunky (she'll kill me if she ever reads that sentence).

Thank you for explaining how anyone with such a heavenly body as your wife has could possibly feel insecure or at the least displeased with her experience with them. It is something we boobmen have to remind ourselves, that we still don't know what it is like to live the life of a woman with big ones.

It's easier just to think how great it would be, since to us it is the ultimate hallmark of femininity, to have giant breasts like that. I suppose the male equivalent would be walking around with the body of Thor or something that women find irresistible.

But life is rarely that one-dimensional. So thank you for reminding us of the dimensions of your wife's life, while we admire HER dimensions! :LOL:

Indeed life is never really is one-dimensional, everything comes at a cost, and with some baggage and these boobs certainly brought plenty of both. For example tomorrow night I have to give a good 45 minutes working out her back muscles with oil, because her lower back and hips are getting sore again. I think I've become some kind of expert masseuse since I met her nearly a decade ago with all the work I have to put in to her back and spine.

I get it man, yeah, post what ever you n' her are comfortable with ya' know.

the shower one - my jaw hit the floor. your wife is stunning man. just - WOW.

can you post some photos or webm's ect that can give a better sense of scale? if your both comfortable with that, like a tape measurement or something - but nothing daft you know, like dont put a branded item next to her or something. idk like a simple plain mug maybe, held next too/ on/ over her for an idea of scale?

Ask and ye shall receive! I got her to do this today with a toilet roll cardboard thingy and a banana. Of course she called me a dirty bastard as usual and asked me if I was posting the pictures on imgur, I said no I was posting them on a forum and she questioned me no further. Also a webm, and bear in mind when you watch it I have huge hands and from the joint at my wrist to the top of my middle finger is just shy of 9 inches.

Attachments

• capture (6).JPG
    capture (6).JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,596
  • capture (7).JPG
    capture (7).JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,609
  • capture (8).JPG
    capture (8).JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,650
  • Sa (2).webm
    5.3 MB
WOW. FUCK.
you are the luckiest bastard around man, incredible.

please post more man, awesome stuff.
some more webm's ('cause damn - all of them have been hot) and different objects for scale, maybe different camera views if you n' her comfy with all that - below, side on, above ect ect. would she be comfortable with bra or semi covered/ nude shots?
please do keep posting. both of you are lucky as hell and both sound like sweet and caring folks. stunning man. just stunning.

how often do you post stuff of your wife to other sites, you/ your wife mentioned imgur?
if wanting and able can you please post links?

are you planning on making more threads on this site, or posting to others?

how often are you having to oil her back, are you doing any other care like this?

have you ever thought of doing any breast expansion massages and other tricks n' stuff to make her bust bigger, or inducing milk without of pregnancy?

Last edited:
WOW. FUCK.
you are the luckiest bastard around man, incredible.

please post more man, awesome stuff.
some more webm's ('cause damn - all of them have been hot) and different objects for scale, maybe different camera views if you n' her comfy with all that - below, side on, above ect ect. would she be comfortable with bra or semi covered/ nude shots?
please do keep posting. both of you are lucky as hell and both sound like sweet and caring folks. stunning man. just stunning.

I'll get her to do some more stuff I can make into webms over time, I don't want to hound her too much because I know that she does kinda feel a bit objectified sometimes when doing it, but she knows I get a kick out of it so she obliges me. Although I reckon she feels less and less objectified these days since she's become a lot more comfortable in her own skin since she met me (since I tell her she's super hot like every single day)

how often do you post stuff of your wife to other sites, you/ your wife mentioned imgur?
if wanting and able can you please post links?

Pretty rare these days, like I said in the first post I'd occasionally post a few pics while drunk on a few imageboards but the old boards I considered home have mostly died off now so I can safely say this thread is the largest repository of her pics on the internet by a mile. Imageboards these days are pretty hostile, so what's the point.

are you planning on making more threads on this site, or posting to others?

Not really, maybe I'll wait until this thread has hit 10 pages and then show it to her.

how often are you having to oil her back, are you doing any other care like this?

Probably once a week I have to rub down her back muscles, from her lower back to the top of her arse cheeks - all those muscles get stiff (I get stiff too) from carrying the top-heavy weight of her boobs. Back before the operation I used to have to do this probably every second day, her back was absolutely fucked back then and she was in constant never-ending pain from the crushed disc in her spine. Back in those days she required a lot of attention, painkillers, trips to the pharmacy, trips to the hospital, she was even in a wheelchair for a few weeks.

The other things I do for her are occasionally rubbing her down in antiseptic cream if she ever gets boob heat-rash which can happen in the summer time, so I gotta rub her underboobs in cream and then alternate every few hours between talcum powder to dry her skin and then more cream to combat the rash. Apart from that we shave each other's junk every few weeks. I shave her vagina and then she shaves my junk and beats me off or tittyfucks me. (although once I got her to grow her pubic hair for about 6 months straight and I loved it).

have you ever thought of doing any breast expansion massages and other tricks n' stuff to make her bust bigger, or inducing milk without of pregnancy?

Nope, she doesn't want them any bigger and she definitely doesn't want to lactate again, it used to hurt her quite a bit to produce milk, she said it felt like a hot sting in her nipples when she made milk. You have to remember, she doesn't fetishise her boobs like men do. Right now she's happy enough not to reduce them and they're big enough for me to smother in and wake up choking when I fall asleep in her cleavage which is the perfect balance as far as I'm concerned.

Attachments

• IMG_20151010_145521.jpg
    IMG_20151010_145521.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 2,942
Ok, that's cool man.
sad but nice that she isn't seeing that the same way anymore. she seems loving as hell n' you seem the same man, it's nice.

fair fair. you've posted a good amount of content than - please don't stop like, this is great and awesome stuff.
more webm's would be cool, and photos from different angles n so on. cool stuff man, and thanks for posting with objects as I was asking - cool of you.

that could be cool, nice.

ouch man - wow. the amount of effort you put in.
poor her, jeez.
how did you convince her to deal with it every day, or not have surgery? (cant remember if you've covered this on another page)
cause I can't think how'd you'd get her to stay the way she is given the work needed for it.
loving as hell couple, I guess.
do you have any recommendations for other folks dealing with partners who have a larger bust, idk what to consider, what to look out for - I.e make sure their backs ok regularly, they have the best fitting bra n the like? ect ect.

your a bush guy than-? or just enjoy the shaving part?

ok, that's fair - I get that. shame the lactation hurt as much as it did, just damn that must have sucked. did you look into alternatives to stop the pain or was it permanent?

does she like the online attention or does she not care for it?

if I can ask a bit of a weird one without sounding daft - how perky has her breasts managed to stay given there size, has she done anything to keep them firm, or is she dealing with sag n the like just due to their scale/ age which allot of women with a larger bust can have?
provided this is even an issue for her at all.

Last edited:
First off, I asked for the thread to be moved to gfs / wives etc. forum section because the other area is 95% fiction and I figured the thread would be better off here.

Secondly, she said I could show nipples so I made a webm

how did you convince her to deal with it every day, or not have surgery? (cant remember if you've covered this on another page)
cause I can't think how'd you'd get her to stay the way she is given the work needed for it. loving as hell couple, I guess.

Well first off the cost of the surgery wasn't paid for by the state so that was a hindrance, in the meantime she realised how much fun I had with her boobs and started to hate them less and less I guess (after all the years of bad attention)

do you have any recommendations for other folks dealing with partners who have a larger bust, idk what to consider, what to look out for - I.e make sure their backs ok regularly, they have the best fitting bra n the like? ect ect.

No tbh, I found myself in this situation purely by accident, it's not like I have leagues of advice to give, except maybe for these 2 things
1) don't make a big deal out of the boobs while courting or dating, just treat her like a normal girl, take her out for Chinese food and tell her she's pretty and don't be banging on about the tits
2) learn to rub down her back with oil, learn to work out the muscles and massage tension away in her upper buttocks and lower spine, she'll appreciate that a lot

your a bush guy than-? or just enjoy the shaving part?

Yea I'm a bush guy, she hates it though but she grew a bush for me for a year until I lost a bet with her and she made she shave it (then eat it)

ok, that's fair - I get that. shame the lactation hurt as much as it did, just damn that must have sucked. did you look into alternatives to stop the pain or was it permanent?

The pain was for every pregnancy, in the end she just made milk for about 2-4 months per pregnancy then put the babies on bottles. She was so afraid of smothering the newborns in her huge boobs that she really didn't want to breastfeed.

does she like the online attention or does she not care for it?

She doesn't care for it, but she does it because she knows I get a kick out of it. Like I said earlier if she and I could swap bodies for a few hours each day I'd make a fortune from streaming but she doesn't have it in her to receive attention and take it well.

if I can ask a bit of a weird one without sounding daft - how perky has her breasts managed to stay given there size, has she done anything to keep them firm, or is she dealing with sag n the like just due to their scale/ age which allot of women with a larger bust can have?

They've never been perky unless in a bra, her boobs are so big it takes both of my big hands to envelope one of them. They're hangers without a bra on and they just pour out of everything when in a tank top. The closest comparison is probably Maserati XXX or lovely lilith - there's no real perkiness just big ol' hangers.

https://sendvid.com/hppxuuxp

Attachments

• sa (3).webm
    12 MB
  • sa1.JPG
    sa1.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,898
  • sa2.JPG
    sa2.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,916
  • sa3.jpg
    sa3.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 2,000
Last edited by a moderator:
First off, I asked for the thread to be moved to gfs / wives etc. forum section because the other area is 95% fiction and I figured the thread would be better off here.

Well first off the cost of the surgery wasn't paid for by the state so that was a hindrance, in the meantime she realised how much fun I had with her boobs and started to hate them less and less I guess (after all the years of bad attention)

No tbh, I found myself in this situation purely by accident, it's not like I have leagues of advice to give, except maybe for these 2 things
1) don't make a big deal out of the boobs while courting or dating, just treat her like a normal girl, take her out for Chinese food and tell her she's pretty and don't be banging on about the tits
2) learn to rub down her back with oil, learn to work out the muscles and massage tension away in her upper buttocks and lower spine, she'll appreciate that a lot

Yea I'm a bush guy, she hates it though but she grew a bush for me for a year until I lost a bet with her and she made she shave it (then eat it)

The pain was for every pregnancy, in the end she just made milk for about 2-4 months per pregnancy then put the babies on bottles. She was so afraid of smothering the newborns in her huge boobs that she really didn't want to breastfeed.

She doesn't care for it, but she does it because she knows I get a kick out of it. Like I said earlier if she and I could swap bodies for a few hours each day I'd make a fortune from streaming but she doesn't have it in her to receive attention and take it well.

They've never been perky unless in a bra, her boobs are so big it takes both of my big hands to envelope one of them. They're hangers without a bra on and they just pour out of everything when in a tank top. The closest comparison is probably Maserati XXX or lovely lilith - there's no real perkiness just big ol' hangers.

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAH !

Don't stop to post, your wife is a goddess.

OMG ! I wanna see that video ! Can you sendvid it please ? Thx brother this thread is

Damn just saw this thread. Glad it got moved to the GF wife section. I rarely check the others.

You are one lucky dude!!!!

https://sendvid.com/hppxuuxp
Wow id love to them in full hanging mode thx for sharing your wife ! You’re the man !

Wow id love to them in full hanging mode thx for sharing your wife ! You’re the man !

Closest thing I have to that is this webm, which is 7 years old. I was fooling around with a new camera years ago (which turned out to be not great and eat batteries) and oiled her up and got her to play with her boobs a bit. Also, two random pics of her belly while pregnant.

I'm actually dreading the day I show her this thread, she'll probably kick my ass and call me a dirty bastard, but she already knows I'm a dirty bastard so it's her own fault really (kinda)

Attachments

• IMG_20180125.jpg
    IMG_20180125.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 3,703
  • SJ_f2.JPG
    SJ_f2.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 3,951
Closest thing I have to that is this webm, which is 7 years old. I was fooling around with a new camera years ago (which turned out to be not great and eat batteries) and oiled her up and got her to play with her boobs a bit. Also, two random pics of her belly while pregnant.

I'm actually dreading the day I show her this thread, she'll probably kick my ass and call me a dirty bastard, but she already knows I'm a dirty bastard so it's her own fault really (kinda)
Again, I’m sorry but can you sendvid the video please ?

think you could post more preggo stuff.Her boobs must look amazing engorged