What is the most absurd request your wife or girlfriend has made to you?

Reaction score
my wife, who I thought was especially excited by the idea of doing it with several men or outdoors in a less crowded place, surprised me one day by asking me if she could film me while a friend of hers gave me a blowjob... to which I thought she wanted to participate and have a threesome.... instead she told me that the idea of just watching tickled her.... have your women also made some requests that you would never have expected?

My most recent ex demanded I delete all of my candids/scans or backups from over the years, despite being keen to see them and into it for the first few months we dated. Not just of exes, but of friends, parties, university groups etc. Essentially she wanted a totally clean slate with me having zero life up to this point.

I've never been one to burn bridges nor totally erase past relationships from my life, as I find it fun sometimes to reflect back on those days. Anyone who wants me to just completely delete my past will inevitably run into a wall, thus she's an ex. I also keep in touch with a few flings and am hoping to have some fun with one over Halloween in Swansea, with fairly decent-ish chances, so I fully intend to look through the albums of us from back in the day. Fingers crossed.

Go with her to see Lee Evans do an arena gig. I'm still shuddering when I think of the experience.
Now THAT is horror...was that wanker Jack Whitehall there as well?

No, luckily. That's way too much for anyone to stand.
If it's any consolation, I got dragged by <---- to an effin' pantomime of Cinderella once, only to be told repeatedly how much better Beauty and the Beast was...

'Oh no it isn't, oh yes it is'...for bloody hours. Worse still, the venue's taps were down so the only thing to drink were weak, tiny cocktails. Not even a proper pint to be found.

my wife, who I thought was especially excited by the idea of doing it with several men or outdoors in a less crowded place, surprised me one day by asking me if she could film me while a friend of hers gave me a blowjob... to which I thought she wanted to participate and have a threesome.... instead she told me that the idea of just watching tickled her.... have your women also made some requests that you would never have expected?

...and?

You agreed to it?

Yeah it could be a trick, but the upside is great.

My most recent ex demanded I delete all of my candids/scans or backups from over the years, despite being keen to see them and into it for the first few months we dated. Not just of exes, but of friends, parties, university groups etc. Essentially she wanted a totally clean slate with me having zero life up to this point.

I've never been one to burn bridges nor totally erase past relationships from my life, as I find it fun sometimes to reflect back on those days. Anyone who wants me to just completely delete my past will inevitably run into a wall, thus she's an ex. I also keep in touch with a few flings and am hoping to have some fun with one over Halloween in Swansea, with fairly decent-ish chances, so I fully intend to look through the albums of us from back in the day. Fingers crossed.
I’ve experienced this. I told her the only way I will is if she does. She said that was different and I said I will when she does first and I verify that she doesn’t have backups. She never brought it up again. That was years ago with an ex. Very insecure girl.

Was the friend male or female?

That I buy two new cars with this no inventory bullshit going on.
I went through this same shit several times.

Last car I bought her was a BMW SUV with all the bells and whistles.

Then when she said she needed a less expensive SUV, I told her I would rather spend the money on this one so I wouldn’t be trading this one in, in a few years because it didn’t have such and such feature.

The way I figured it, it was cheaper to buy one really nice NEW car and keep it longer, then have to loose value trading in a less expensive USED car for something else in a shorter period of time.

The only issue with BMWs is every time something breaks on them it’s a pain in the ass to get it repaired due to the costs

Meanwhile she is on like car #5 and I have the same suv I purchased in 2008 with 2 brand new engines and 550k miles (which runs and looks great)

Picture is the only reason why I put up with it for so long

Attachments

• IMG_1393.png
    IMG_1393.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
If it's any consolation, I got dragged by <---- to an effin' pantomime of Cinderella once, only to be told repeatedly how much better Beauty and the Beast was...

'Oh no it isn't, oh yes it is'...for bloody hours. Worse still, the venue's taps were down so the only thing to drink were weak, tiny cocktails. Not even a proper pint to be found.

... did you get the blowie from door to door? you gotta start negotiating man