My wife and I are poly. She is jealous that our girlfriend has bigger boobs. Thoughts?

Who’s are nicer?

• Wife

Votes: 46 63.9%
  • Girlfriend

Votes: 28 38.9%

• Total voters
Here’s a few more of our gf. She’s taking a shower after sucking and fucking me and a male friend of hers. We were sitting on the couch hanging out, and she starts to lay across both of us with her head in his lap and her tits just begging to be touched. Next thing I realize, she is unbuttoning his pants and starts to rub his cock through his boxers while occasionally rubbing me as well but her attention was clearly elsewhere. After a little while of us playing around she stands in front of us and takes her tank top off and finally pulls out her tits, asking the other dude if he had ever had tits this big, etc. and he clearly has not because he played with her tits for a solid 15 minutes after the heavy petting ended lol. Once he had settled in a little he was rock hard and so was I, watching her enjoy the breast worship was really hot for some reason. Once we all sit back down on the couch we are all basically naked and she starts sucking his dick immediately. She gave him some really sloppy head for a minute or two while giving me a handjob at the same time and switched up between us a few times before begging me to fuck her. She lays missionary on the couch and gives the other guy more head while he plays with her titties and I jumped into that pussy. It was super hot finally tag teaming her and she never took his dick out of her mouth until we traded places. He laid down on the couch and she started riding him within seconds, her tits were out of control at this point just slapping and swinging everywhere. I told her to squeeze them and put them in his face and he started fucking her even harder. When he was getting close he asked where he should cum and she wanted us both to cum on her tits which we happy obliged. She has wanted to try this fantasy for a while apparently and has never had a chance until now. She actually gave this dude more pussy in the shower after too but he had little to offer for round 2 so he got shy lol. All in all a fun time for sure and I might do the same with the Wife next, she’s less into the MMF idea but maybe

Attachments

• 61DE6D16-0052-4DF7-9E7A-33E12445CD47.jpeg
    61DE6D16-0052-4DF7-9E7A-33E12445CD47.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 223
  • 34EB2B38-033E-4153-815D-E1FCDDE5B7D2.jpeg
    34EB2B38-033E-4153-815D-E1FCDDE5B7D2.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 90D0BD2C-9036-4A76-86CE-28EE296E1E3F.jpeg
    90D0BD2C-9036-4A76-86CE-28EE296E1E3F.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 9766087F-C3D2-4DB4-AF3E-5730DB6E3529.jpeg
    9766087F-C3D2-4DB4-AF3E-5730DB6E3529.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Here’s a few more of our gf. She’s taking a shower after sucking and fucking me and a male friend of hers. We were sitting on the couch hanging out, and she starts to lay across both of us with her head in his lap and her tits just begging to be touched. Next thing I realize, she is unbuttoning his pants and starts to rub his cock through his boxers while occasionally rubbing me as well but her attention was clearly elsewhere. After a little while of us playing around she stands in front of us and takes her tank top off and finally pulls out her tits, asking the other dude if he had ever had tits this big, etc. and he clearly has not because he played with her tits for a solid 15 minutes after the heavy petting ended lol. Once he had settled in a little he was rock hard and so was I, watching her enjoy the breast worship was really hot for some reason. Once we all sit back down on the couch we are all basically naked and she starts sucking his dick immediately. She gave him some really sloppy head for a minute or two while giving me a handjob at the same time and switched up between us a few times before begging me to fuck her. She lays missionary on the couch and gives the other guy more head while he plays with her titties and I jumped into that pussy. It was super hot finally tag teaming her and she never took his dick out of her mouth until we traded places. He laid down on the couch and she started riding him within seconds, her tits were out of control at this point just slapping and swinging everywhere. I told her to squeeze them and put them in his face and he started fucking her even harder. When he was getting close he asked where he should cum and she wanted us both to cum on her tits which we happy obliged. She has wanted to try this fantasy for a while apparently and has never had a chance until now. She actually gave this dude more pussy in the shower after too but he had little to offer for round 2 so he got shy lol. All in all a fun time for sure and I might do the same with the Wife next, she’s less into the MMF idea but maybe
That’s one of the hottest true stories I’ve heard! Damn and she looks delicious!!!! Wish I were your friend lol