The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

The individual in your video is Audrey Mebou. The surgical procedure was finally performed in 2021, when Audrey Mebou was 19 years old and right in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic (Some of the people in public are wearing face masks at the time of her surgery). Unlike most gigantomastia sufferers, Audrey did not want the radical reduction in breast size of 95 percent or more, instead, she opted for her breasts to be reduced by 80 to 85 percent. The surgery was a success, and because of this Audrey’s neck and back pains were gone, she could sleep much better at night, the nasty stigma from her community was gone and she could continue attending school to earn educational credentials. Audrey Mebou looks forward to becoming either a doctor, a school teacher, a dancer or a fashion model.

Parts of Audrey Mebou’s story was aired on Équinoxe TV of Cameroon in February 2020 and in March 2022. The February 2020 story was titled Hypertrophie Mammaire: La Honte de Ma Vie (French for "Breast Hypertrophy: The Shame of My Life") and the March 2022 story was titled Le Cas Audrey... Qu'est-elle Devenue? (French for "The Audrey Case... What Became of Her?")

The second video in its entirety (2hrs 39min) is now blocked in the United Sates and most other countries due to Cameroonian DMCA initiatives, but I've provided a few clips as attachments. Much of the surgery footage was extremely graphic.

Attachments

• Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_02+1.mp4
    30.5 MB
  • Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_03+1.mp4
    22.8 MB
  • Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_03+2.mp4
    29.2 MB
  • Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_05+1.mp4
    11.2 MB
  • Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_05+5.mp4
    24.7 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone knows the origin of this video? Been looking for years, even the first time it popped up on the web would suffice.

Edit: the giant arab store one, for some reason it won't display here

The individual in your video is Audrey Mebou. The surgical procedure was finally performed in 2021, when Audrey Mebou was 19 years old and right in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic (Some of the people in public are wearing face masks at the time of her surgery).
Thank you for the translation/explanation
Unlike most gigantomastia sufferers, Audrey did not want the radical reduction in breast size of 95 percent or more, instead, she opted for her breasts to be reduced by 80 to 85 percent.
Yeah as we still can see those are still pretty big for average woman. I think she didn't really wants to reduce them if she doesn't have back pain or the people's negative thoughts. :cry:
Parts of Audrey Mebou’s story was aired on Équinoxe TV of Cameroon in February 2020 and in March 2022. The February 2020 story was titled Hypertrophie Mammaire: La Honte de Ma Vie (French for "Breast Hypertrophy: The Shame of My Life") and the March 2022 story was titled Le Cas Audrey... Qu'est-elle Devenue? (French for "The Audrey Case... What Became of Her?")
Oh so it's been 2years since the 1st video released. :emoji_astonished:
The second video in its entirety (2hrs 39min) is now blocked in the United Sates and most other countries due to Cameroonian DMCA initiatives, but I've provided a few clips as attachments. Much of the surgery footage was extremely graphic.
This is really sad that they had blocked the 2nd video.:cry:

The individual in your video is Audrey Mebou. The surgical procedure was finally performed in 2021, when Audrey Mebou was 19 years old and right in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic (Some of the people in public are wearing face masks at the time of her surgery). Unlike most gigantomastia sufferers, Audrey did not want the radical reduction in breast size of 95 percent or more, instead, she opted for her breasts to be reduced by 80 to 85 percent. The surgery was a success, and because of this Audrey’s neck and back pains were gone, she could sleep much better at night, the nasty stigma from her community was gone and she could continue attending school to earn educational credentials. Audrey Mebou looks forward to becoming either a doctor, a school teacher, a dancer or a fashion model.

Are there any pics where she is standing straight topless, photographed from the front and in profile? That would be awesome, thank you for all the other stuff!

Here are some pics from the first video. She has a long scar on each breast.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220418-130301_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-130301_YouTube.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,844
  • Screenshot_20220418-163224_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-163224_YouTube.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,714
  • Screenshot_20220418-164451_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-164451_YouTube.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,731
  • Screenshot_20220418-164547_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-164547_YouTube.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,830
  • Screenshot_20220418-165301_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-165301_YouTube.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,724
  • Screenshot_20220418-165938_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-165938_YouTube.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,855
@muu-kun I think Équinoxe TV will edit the video in order for the copyright restrictions to be lifted, then the video would be unblocked. Équinoxe TV might either pixelate some scenes or completely delete some scenes with editing done especially to the extremely graphic surgery scene. The revised version will undoubtedly be somewhat shorter than the original.

See……this is the kind of CRAP I don’t like. Look…I agree 100% with these breast removal surgeries IF the breasts are falling apart with sores due to rapid growth. Or if the breasts are super deformed in appearance.
But THIS girls breasts (and MANY like hers)…have nothing wrong! They’re just big.
These women who 100% of the time are DIRT POOR…could take their entire family out of poverty just by keeping their breasts and using them to make money.
Truth being told…they don’t even have to have sex or show their nipples to make decent money…..Jalande Jaguar has proven that!
It’s just such a WASTE of perfectly healthy boobs.

She has a perfect body but are her tits real?. Look like a kind of fake.
If you ever saw those ladies in those countries you would see that a lot of them look like this or they have a very big ass and small waist.