The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Lol "only" 20-40 lbs... 20-40 lbs is bigger than a lot of the cases in this thread. Just throw another case worth of tit on Maria
I think this thread started as cases specifically round that +more. Just as time went on, not finding much the weight "limit" decreased.

If anyone is interested the woman in question for Maria Vitoria Hospital case posted on Reddit her life with those zeppelins.It was posted some time ago and it seemed genuine and she had quite a few responders including me.This was all post op and she hasn’t been back for ages.Cant seem to get a link but if you Google 38kg gigantomastia reduction Reddit you should be able to get.It seemed genuine

If anyone is interested the woman in question for Maria Vitoria Hospital case posted on Reddit her life with those zeppelins.It was posted some time ago and it seemed genuine and she had quite a few responders including me.This was all post op and she hasn’t been back for ages.Cant seem to get a link but if you Google 38kg gigantomastia reduction Reddit you should be able to get.It seemed genuine
Remember seeing that AMA again a few weeks ago, completely forgot about actually reading it so thanks.

This shit is my kryptonite lol I’m sorry

I seriously doubt that account is real. Why would a forty-something Italian woman make a throwaway reddit account to talk about the condition she had in perfect English and using only pictures that are available on the PDF case report?

I seriously doubt that account is real. Why would a forty-something Italian woman make a throwaway reddit account to talk about the condition she had in perfect English and using only pictures that are available on the PDF case report?
I've not looked into this, but I admire and salute your logic. I wish more people were as discriminating.

I
I've not looked into this, but I admire and salute your logic. I wish more people were as discriminating.
It was completely and totally fake laughably so she had the years wrong and everything it was probably some dude

tf you mean with discriminating lol
Discriminating, as in being able to discriminate a fake account from a real one.

As far as i Remember the Maria Vittorio case you all talk about was a 27 old russian (or eastern Europe, can't recall) that was treated in Ospedale Maria Vittoria di Torino, Maria Vittoria hospital of Turin Italy. The name of this Godsend Angel was never disclosed and the removed breast Mass was a Total 38kg.
Even if She had a reduction She should be found by some genetics scientists and have her DNA sampled and studied for cloning.
Regards

Attachments

• gr2.jpg
    gr2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,238
  • gr1.jpg
    gr1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,284
Italian woman , 40 lbs. the case from 1600s was 120 lbs
B19BF323-0087-4EB2-B853-E7CA5F3C375A.jpeg
I think this is the case from 2009
As far as i Remember the Maria Vittorio case you all talk about was a 27 old russian (or eastern Europe, can't recall) that was treated in Ospedale Maria Vittoria di Torino, Maria Vittoria hospital of Turin Italy. The name of this Godsend Angel was never disclosed and the removed breast Mass was a Total 38kg.
Even if She had a reduction She should be found by some genetics scientists and have her DNA sampled and studied for cloning.
Regards
This is the article..
2009, 29 years old, 19kg each, 38kg total
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/A-38-kg-skin-reducing-bilateral-mastectomy:-a-case.-Borsetti-Merlino/f5f04bcf1b28339c5593cedcbbab6710723f8d84

Attachments

• borsetti2009.pdf
    208.8 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_20220502_122552.jpg
    IMG_20220502_122552.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 750
Last edited: