The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

i don't mind if this is actually reposted daily LOL
It sucks that there isn't more footage :(
It becomes irritating as this thread rarely has new content so you come here see what looks like content and notice its the same exact post for the 20th time

This is one of the few older gigantomastia cases I’ve seen came across this on ig as it seems like there filter is down today for some reason. This woman had 34 pounds of breast removed with tits that went past her arms and from the pics she was extremely short as well her husband was lucky
In-fucking-credible

I'm still holding out for a titfuck vid with one of these types where the girl is thin and cute af, tits are clown size of equal volume, nipple placement still perfect and the guy is blowing a load so hard his face skews violently like he's going into cardiac arrest.

One of you must do this.

Yeah, I knew I remember her, at first I saw the video without sound, and thought that she was another girl or a twin, and now paying more atention and with sound, IT IS THE SAME GIRL, the previous video was about her Breast Reduction, and now on this the Dr. says that her boobs not only regrew but they are now bigger than they were on her first reduction surgery, And I just can't get out of my head, what would happen if she didn't went under the knife the first time? Can you imagine her size if she never had a reduction?

What is her TikTok @?

Thought I'd just post these here.
There was a thread on 4chan earlier this month where someone mentioned living with their cousin who has extreme gigantomastia, and got a bra from that Canadian company that makes gigantic bras.

Lots of doubts about whether it's real or not, personally at the end of the day, it's unseen pictures of a $3k bra which is larger than any seen before.

So I thought I'd post it here, since this is the only place where there's quite a lot of us who love the absolutely gigantic.

The thread went on to requests to "fill out" the bra, so those pictures are there too.

If you check out that bra company's website or IG, they do have pictures of this exact same bra, so quite interesting story about it.

Nonetheless all comments just mentioned how the person posting the pictures was just a LARPer, spending $3k on a bra for imaginary internet points.
I can confirm that this is fake. This subhuman scum posted about it on reddit, claiming to be the girl, and his account history made it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was lying. The worst part was that this worthless shit-eater took all the money out of the donation fund that the bra manufacturer uses to fund actual women to fund his revolting crossdressing fetish. This person stole >$100 worth of donations to do this, and I wish whatever the worst fate I'm allowed to wish on him within the rules of this forum is.

Last edited: