Biggest Wife Tits on the Site

Mono shot...got a shoot planned tonight

Might be the hottest Wife on this forum. Wow ( . Y . )

Curious some deets;

-She your wife or gf or FWB?
-How long you been together?
-How old is she?
-Europeam or American or other?

Wow beautiful!! Bought and paid for nice to see an average women with big implants

Does she have plans to go bigger or anything? Did you help her with her decision to get implants
We both agree there’s at least one more upgrade in her future, but we waited five years for a revision after her first augmentation, and we’ll probably go back around the next 5-year mark. Her recent revision was done late last July, so we’re years away from talking about it in further detail, got some other procedures to check off first. We make all these decisions together, though it’s her body so she has final say.

Oh my wife definitely counts, doesn't matter that she's a model, she's still my wife. ;)
Definitely one of the biggest here and in general. :cool:

Here are some previews from OnlyFans.
She can easily hide my head in between them and even tough I have extremely huge bear paws, it takes a few to handle just one boob. :eek:
Were those milk drops I saw in video 2? Is there any of that on OF?

We both agree there’s at least one more upgrade in her future, but we waited five years for a revision after her first augmentation, and we’ll probably go back around the next 5-year mark. Her recent revision was done late last July, so we’re years away from talking about it in further detail, got some other procedures to check off first. We make all these decisions together, though it’s her body so she has final say.
That's awesome dude, congrats to you both.
I mean hopefully she goes bigger right but as you said ultimately it's her choice.
Maybe give it time, you never know how she'll feel. Is she cool with you showing her on here too?

That's awesome dude, congrats to you both.
I mean hopefully she goes bigger right but as you said ultimately it's her choice.
Maybe give it time, you never know how she'll feel. Is she cool with you showing her on here too?
She’ll definitely go bigger, that much has been established. But talking specifics about numbers is touchy, always has been. For each of her surgeries, we didn’t settle on a number literally until moments before the surgery. Each time we’ve worked with the doctor to help determine the exact amount.

She’s pretty private, there is a limit on what I’m cleared to share online, and she stays disengaged from our online presence. She doesn’t like becoming obsessed with comments, likes, etc.

Yeah I get that, that's great though bro. It's nice to see a fellow boob fan get his dream girl
I guess it's not a case of chasing numbers but hey getting the look she wants isn't it

Yeah I get that, that's great though bro. It's nice to see a fellow boob fan get his dream girl
I guess it's not a case of chasing numbers but hey getting the look she wants isn't it
Yup I’d agree with that. When we started her bimbo journey, the goal was to make her pregnancy boob-size permanent with a small augmentation. It’s been nine years and two augmentations since then, and we try to stay open minded about what the future holds for us.