The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Searching for pics for comparison to the woman I saw leaving a gym hours ago who qualifies for this thread, it occurred to me that Yviana (Isabel Voncal) is the only gigantomastia case to actually transition to big bust modeling, that is, she first appeared in the media coverage in the Dominican Republic before modeling briefly for Daktari at Nadine-J years later. The swell of her breasts was reduced dramatically through non surgical means leaving her with pendulous saggy boobs still capable of expressing gushing fountains of milk.

Searching for pics for comparison to the woman I saw leaving a gym hours ago who qualifies for this thread, it occurred to me that Yviana (Isabel Voncal) is the only gigantomastia case to actually transition to big bust modeling, that is, she first appeared in the media coverage in the Dominican Republic before modeling briefly for Daktari at Nadine-J years later. The swell of her breasts was reduced dramatically through non surgical means leaving her with pendulous saggy boobs still capable of expressing gushing fountains of milk.
I've never seen pics of her when they were at maximum size does anyone have any

I've never seen pics of her when they were at maximum size does anyone have any
You could've thrown her into a herd of GOATS as a teen and she wouldn't have looked out of place: they weren't deflated and saggy but full with absolutely no lesions, ulcers, scars - nothing.

She is actually shown seemingly bigger during advanced consultations with her doctor, because she is rightly advised to wait out her pregnancy and so they continue to grow (but I've forgotten the stats :oops:) and they are swole/full - search youtube for it. This isn't it but it will give you some idea, back in 2012:

Attachments

• When They Were Bigger (Not Peak Size Though).jpg
    When They Were Bigger (Not Peak Size Though).jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 865
  • Try To Find A News Report Video Of Her Full Size.jpg
    Try To Find A News Report Video Of Her Full Size.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 720
Last edited:
You could've thrown into a herd of GOATS as a teen and she wouldn't have looked out of place. Absolutely no lesions, ulcers, scars - nothing.

She is actually shown seemingly bigger during advanced consultations with her doctor, because she is rightly advised to wait out her pregnancy (but I've forgotten the stats :oops:) and they are swole/full - search youtube for it. This isn't it but it will give you some idea:

I was following her on Instagram, she had an account with less than 1000 followers. She was still as big as in the nadine-j video. Unfortunately, my account got deleted and for the me, I can't remember her username

Last edited by a moderator:
You could've thrown her into a herd of GOATS as a teen and she wouldn't have looked out of place: they weren't deflated and saggy but full with absolutely no lesions, ulcers, scars - nothing.

She is actually shown seemingly bigger during advanced consultations with her doctor, because she is rightly advised to wait out her pregnancy and so they continue to grow (but I've forgotten the stats :oops:) and they are swole/full - search youtube for it. This isn't it but it will give you some idea:
It started with a story where she was bed bound with her face blurred with her tshirt and bedclothes absolutely soaked with leaking milk. Then a visit to her back yard with her tshirt hulking out in front of her. Then the consultation in the pink tee.

Well since most people tend to think I'm bullshiting I kept this to myself. But a friend of mine on Facebook Jessica came down with a pretty crazy case of gigantomastia here are pics of her progress till the end 2 days ago. She wouldn't have posed and legitimately insta blocked anyone she didn't know personally who as so much as sent her a message. She had a total of 47lbs removed.

Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). BBL46LL
so did she have the tattoo on her hand removed with the boobs too???? something not right

It's pages back from Zomo, she was on RS, from Brooklyn, and they weighed 48lbs. Wow.

Not the same case at all

I think i found something good:)

Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). FYI, there is no loss of resolution when posted as an attachment. BBL46LL

Attachments

• Gigantomastia2.jpg
    Gigantomastia2.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 1,199
  • Gigantomastia1.jpg
    Gigantomastia1.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 1,284
  • Gigantomastia.jpg
    Gigantomastia.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 1,339
Why the need for a face pic?

Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). FYI, there is no loss of resolution when posted as an attachment. BBL46LL
It's a good start, and if she actually has it they'll be getting bigger~

Do you have a link?