The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Attachments

• 1549406490013.png
    1549406490013.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 583
  • 1549406709273.png
    1549406709273.png
    194.8 KB · Views: 565
  • 1549406806738.png
    1549406806738.png
    210 KB · Views: 516
  • 1549407482543.png
    1549407482543.png
    827.6 KB · Views: 539
Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know if this case of gigatomastia has already been posted.

Attachments

• 69513.png
    69513.png
    523.1 KB · Views: 1,995
  • macromastia_huge_tits_146_by_tehehehy_dbtjs22-pre.jpg
    macromastia_huge_tits_146_by_tehehehy_dbtjs22-pre.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 1,990
  • tumblr_nrll2j3Jq11sgo0b6o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nrll2j3Jq11sgo0b6o1_500.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,881
So we're all dried up on new cases, huh?

So we're all dried up on new cases, huh?

Considering how rare this condition is, I'm surprised it's taken this long.

Looks like it but I doubt it lasting

Back in December someone posted this story "operan a mujer que padecia gigantomastia" and during the video there is a blurred image of the woman topless. In one of the next screens you can see the Doctor's computer screen and her chest is right there.. so I took the photo and superimposed it over the blurred photo and removed the procedural markings. Now you can see this woman topless.

I know that someone else posted a similar image but they were using their imagination, whereas this is 100% accurate as to what her chest looks like. You can see that she has a cesarean scar indicating that she has previously given birth. Given that her arms are partial raised in this photo this will make her chest slightly rise as she likely has her back slightly arched inward. If she were to stand casually her chest would drop an additional 3.3cm. This means that her chest was comfortably resting atop her mons pubis. Within 10-20 years of aging her chest would have fallen lower due to continued loss of elasticity and gravity and her chest would likely have reached the bottom of her vagina.

I want to shoot this doctor in the head for performing a crime against humanity.

At any rate, enjoy the real photo of this woman.

Attachments

• 20181204_181945.jpg
    20181204_181945.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,640
Ever notice how all countries that even publicize a gigantomastia case censor the areoles, if not the entire breasts? The exception was that african video years ago with the hunchback mother grabbing her daughter's breasts to show how gigantic they were. Otherwise, if they think to make mention of gigantomastia, they treat breasts as an obscenity. Meanwhile there's countries that wouldn't censor breasts, like in some european countries and India, but they never publicize a gigantomastia case.

Blob of breasts!

<r><QUOTE author="vempire"><s></e></QUOTE>

my goodness!! That was a big fat blob of two breasts becomes one.<br/>
so what happened to her next? is she having a breast reduction on her left blob?</r>

Someone downloaded and could share pls ?

Depends on the definition. Officially over 3% of own bodyweight is already considered gigantomastia. But thats already like a J or K cup.

The real big cases like 10 kg per tit or more are very rare, only a handful of women on the entire planet at any given time.

Back in December someone posted this story "operan a mujer que padecia gigantomastia" and during the video there is a blurred image of the woman topless. In one of the next screens you can see the Doctor's computer screen and her chest is right there.. so I took the photo and superimposed it over the blurred photo and removed the procedural markings. Now you can see this woman topless.

I know that someone else posted a similar image but they were using their imagination, whereas this is 100% accurate as to what her chest looks like. You can see that she has a cesarean scar indicating that she has previously given birth. Given that her arms are partial raised in this photo this will make her chest slightly rise as she likely has her back slightly arched inward. If she were to stand casually her chest would drop an additional 3.3cm. This means that her chest was comfortably resting atop her mons pubis. Within 10-20 years of aging her chest would have fallen lower due to continued loss of elasticity and gravity and her chest would likely have reached the bottom of her vagina.

I want to shoot this doctor in the head for performing a crime against humanity.

At any rate, enjoy the real photo of this woman.
What a sin! She is fantastic!

Kind of a shame on the age part? Seems like a good portion of gigantomastia cases online are virginal related. I was going to post one, which... I wasn't sure if it was uploaded here, but.. Ah well.
and
Well if the face isn't visible ( whether it's pre-cropped or you crop it ) and you make no reference to age or any accompanying information then according to what the mods have said then you should be fine. Go to the first post here to read it.
Sorry, but due to a rash of complaints and behind the scenes issues, this was recently changed: NO under 18 images allowed. And, if you suspect she's under 18, DO NOT post them (see Rule 1a, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...ting-rules-please-read-updated-5-feb-2019.41/ . Also, in the first post of this thread.

You are wrong, but you are right too.

By the way, whatever happened to that case that you were talking about over Christmas where the girl's tits were that huge they had to rebuild the house around them or something like it? :unsure: