Tessa Fowler Discussions

Yeah she's done. I'll still come here to check in every now and then but she's out. Maybe rich bf. Maybe pregnant. Maybe 1000 other things all mentioned here but we've gotten all we will ever get from her.

I could be wrong but I think Tessa may have made an appearance on her sister's IG account around the middle of Dec. Not going to post a link but If you are clever it's easy to find.

I could be wrong but I think Tessa may have made an appearance on her sister's IG account around the middle of Dec. Not going to post a link but If you are clever it's easy to find.
If someone can download the video, post it to gofile, provide the link here, and then everyone else can enjoy it. (No, I am not on IG.)

Which sister? I checked Kelly Rich’s IG and no vids there. I couldn’t find her other sister’s IG

I've found the video and downloaded it. I also will not be posting it because I don't want to cause the Fowler sisters any trouble... but I don't think a screenshot will hurt anything. After all, it was shared on instagram for the world to see.

The woman in question and Tessa's sister are dressed like Grim Reaper's in public. Tessa has gone to extreme measures hiding her identity, so this apparel seems appropriate. We know that the Fowler sisters are all 5'1", and this woman is the same short height as Tessa's sister. Even more reason to believe is the cleavage massive enough that this modest outfit can't quite conceal it.

Though it is difficult to make out the face under the shadow of that hood, it appears slightly different than Tessa's IMO. Plus, she clearly wishes not to be seen these days, so I doubt she would allow her sister to share something publicly like this.

Anyway, my two cents. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• TessaAmber121223.png
    TessaAmber121223.png
    545.1 KB · Views: 929
I've found the video and downloaded it. I also will not be posting it because I don't want to cause the Fowler sisters any trouble... but I don't think a screenshot will hurt anything. After all, it was shared on instagram for the world to see.

The woman in question and Tessa's sister are dressed like Grim Reaper's in public. Tessa has gone to extreme measures hiding her identity, so this apparel seems appropriate. We know that the Fowler sisters are all 5'1", and this woman is the same short height as Tessa's sister. Even more reason to believe is the cleavage massive enough that this modest outfit can't quite conceal it.

Though it is difficult to make out the face under the shadow of that hood, it appears slightly different than Tessa's IMO. Plus, she clearly wishes not to be seen these days, so I doubt she would allow her sister to share something publicly like this.

I can't definitively say that is or isn't Tessa. The mystery continues....

A SITH LORD?

Attachments

• MaceWindu.jpg
    MaceWindu.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 34

I believe they are at a Harry Potter themed party dressed in robes and having a drink. If it is Tessa at least we know she is not dead, or in rehab. At least not as of the middle of December.

If not Tessa it has to be Kayla...or it really is not a true Sister. If it is Tessa then back to the drinking and party life style is possible. Shows how far Tessa has fallen out that this is discovered 2 months latter.

In truth, a jpeg photo does not allow proper analysis. The entire video would, however. It would allow everyone to see the mystery person move, and to make determinations for the duration of the video of whether this person is, or is not, Tessa.

I suggest that the video be posted. It is via a public-facing platform, so why not? No DNP applies here.

In truth, a jpeg photo does not allow proper analysis. The entire video would, however. It would allow everyone to see the mystery person move, and to make determinations for the duration of the video of whether this person is, or is not, Tessa.

I suggest that the video be posted. It is via a public-facing platform, so why not? No DNP applies here.

I suppose there's no harm in posting the video. I definitely won't be sharing any social media links for Amber because her and Kayla have been harassed enough over Tessa's disappearance.

My personal opinion is that the mystery woman is Kayla and not Tessa. Posting this might actually be a good thing because maybe it'll get Agent Fox to give us an update. ;)

Attachments

• TessaAmber121223.mp4
    4.6 MB
I suppose there's no harm in posting the video. I definitely won't be sharing any social media links for Amber because her and Kayla have been harassed enough over Tessa's disappearance.

My personal opinion is that the mystery woman is Kayla and not Tessa. Posting this might actually be a good thing because maybe it'll get Agent Fox to give us an update. ;)
Seeing it on video actually makes a difference. The girl on the right is Tessa's sister, and on the left it definitely is Tessa, at least in my opinion. Look at her face, and then go look at her face on her last PUF videos. She looks like she gained some weight back, but her nose is the same, and her facial shape is as well. Again, go look when she was heavier, not at her latest OF stuff where she was a lot skinnier.

Either way, hope the poor girl can have a life. She can't even go to disneyland without a costume.

Seeing it on video actually makes a difference. The girl on the right is Tessa's sister, and on the left it definitely is Tessa, at least in my opinion. Look at her face, and then go look at her face on her last PUF videos. She looks like she gained some weight back, but her nose is the same, and her facial shape is as well. Again, go look when she was heavier, not at her latest OF stuff where she was a lot skinnier.

Either way, hope the poor girl can have a life. She can't even go to disneyland without a costume.
I find the idea she has to wear costumes silly. Come on man.

In 2 minds over whether that’s Tessa in that recent vid. Some of the comments on the sisters IG are us “fans” asking about Tessa.

I’m a huge TF fan and would celebrate her return like a national holiday, but please let’s not bother strangers on the internet with this. Especially cause we’re just random internet dudes who love seeing her sisters tits.

Something to contemplate....

On the sexdoll thread here on this forum, there was a series of pictures of a product that was sold/manufactured by a company called BestRealDoll.

Out of curiosity, I visited this specific website. Now normally, I don't find this stuff edifying (not my cup of tea). But I wanted to see what the hullabaloo was about.

I checked out their "top 20" types of mannikins that they featured.

And lo, and behold, I was shocked to see that they had a sex doll that reminded me of Tessa. I kid you not. Now some of the photographic angles of the face are more strongly suggestive of her than some of the others.... and the overall body build presentation is a 3 or 4 percentage exaggeration of everyone's favorite girl.

The people at BestRealDoll call it the "Danica Unique Design" model.

Here's the URL link: https://www.bestrealdoll.com/produc...ilicone-head-blowjob-adult-love-doll-tpe-body.

What do you think? Can you see what I am seeing?

On the sexdoll thread here on this forum, there was a series of pictures of a product that was sold/manufactured by a company called BestRealDoll.

Out of curiosity, I visited this specific website. Now normally, I don't find this stuff edifying (not my cup of tea). But I wanted to see what the hullabaloo was about.

And lo, and behold, I was shocked to see that they had a sex doll that reminded me of Tessa. I kid you not. Now some of the photographic angles of the face are more strongly suggestive of her than some of the others.... and the overall body build presentation is a 3 or 4 percentage exaggeration of everyone's favorite girl.

Here's the URL link: https://www.bestrealdoll.com/produc...ilicone-head-blowjob-adult-love-doll-tpe-body.

What I think is you need to rub one out or go get laid bro:emoji_laughing:

I think you need to buy it for yourself and find out