Tessa Fowler Discussions

So, has she actually uploaded any live streams on there? Because no one seemed to show any evidence, just speculation.
she did idk about upload like on her feed but there's recordig of her lives out there

Do you have them by any chance? Because no one seemed to upload them on the forums.
You can find them on her coomer page if you search "stream". She uploaded all the streams to her feed.

Where is tessa these days dont see any new pics videos in ages

Pinupfiles when reacting to Tessa's fans waiting for new Onlyfans content:

Attachments

• a29430fb-f9ce-473d-b692-da18704e1449_text.gif
    a29430fb-f9ce-473d-b692-da18704e1449_text.gif
    518.9 KB · Views: 618
Miss her so much….when do you think she will appear?

I think she's ridden off into the sunset my man. Remember when Erica Campbell peaced out? That was it. She never came back. I think we're looking at the same thing here. One day, someone may take a candid of her out in the world, but I think that's the best you're going to get. She's done with the limelight.
Miss her so much….when do you think she will appear?

I think she's ridden off into the sunset my man. Remember when Erica Campbell peaced out? That was it. She never came back. I think we're looking at the same thing here. One day, someone may take a candid of her out in the world, but I think that's the best you're going to get. She's done with the limelight.
Sadly you might be right. She has just moved on from modeling and has a Bf that takes care of her or does something out of the public spotlight. I just wished she was respectful enough to have said something or a thank you for the support over the years.

Sadly you might be right. She has just moved on from modeling and has a Bf that takes care of her or does something out of the public spotlight. I just wished she was respectful enough to have said something or a thank you for the support over the years.
Eh. Those sign offs never go well anyway. There would've been 1,001 guys asking and pleading and what not. Eventually she'd have to just disappear. This way she got there faster and with less direct drama. Other models before her have done something similar. Many more after her will do the same. Very few have a great sign off.

If her OF is still active (and I just checked--it is), and if she has been visiting it on a regular basis (and based on other's reports here--she has over time, and including in the recent past, including my own check where she just visited one hour ago as I write this), then anyone speculating she has, like Elvis, "Left the Building," is just that: pure speculation with no basis of, or in, fact.

Tessa has taken breaks before from her on-line production of videos and interactions with her fans, of varying time frames and time lengths. Based on the current evidence in hand, this is no different.

My two cents.

When the break becomes a year long next month is it still just a break?
Good question...i bet she come back when she needs the money or something changes...what would you call it if not a break?

Good question...i bet she come back when she needs the money or something changes...what would you call it if not a break?
Retirement?

Maybe she has found Jesus.
Or maybe found a guy named Jesus who is a jealous BBC