Tessa Fowler Discussions

deguy

Reaction score
There are around a million+ girls out there with great tits. But it was Tessa's quality of production and frequency up until last year was some of the best on the web. The raw sexuality she displayed (especially in the past year) combined with her on camera personality made her my personal favorite. Many of us remember Nikki Sims. A few years ago she announced she was "stepping back" though she may do an occasional live stream (never happened). Granted Nikki was a tease model so was in a different genre than our lovely Ms. Fowler. Tessa is different in that she has not made any indication that she is retiring. $15 a month on Only Fans is a fabulous price for her content...at least it was. If she ever comes back, I'll be the first one at the door.

Is it the drinking problem again?
Driving under suspension after driving under the influence (DUI).
Source: https://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/Tessa_Fowler_15486355/
It says "DUS / Driving under suspension, license not suspended for DUI - 1st offense." Her license was expired, but she was drunk at the time. She joked about the incident in an old livestream. In a video back in November of last year, she said that she's still sober. I think she got clean sometime in 2020. The lack of posts might just be due to the depression she's dealing with.

Curious how her and Leanne Crow ever linked up was fun watching those two on cam
In light of the reference to her DUI charge I think it's fairly safe to say they both work for the PUF empire, met each other & discovered a mutual love of getting pissed. Most of the cams they did together seemed to focus around getting wankered.

So what other things does she do besides OF. She has to be doing something, like what other income does she have going on?

With the amount of coin she was banking (and still is despite the lack of new content) she can almost certainly afford to take several years off without any problem. She may have problems, but money is very likely not one of them. It ranks just slightly below inadequate male attention on the list of problems she faces.

With the amount of coin she was banking (and still is despite the lack of new content) she can almost certainly afford to take several years off without any problem. She may have problems, but money is very likely not one of them. It ranks just slightly below inadequate male attention on the list of problems she faces.
If she is good with her money and is not spending / wasting it all.

If she is good with her money and is not spending / wasting it all.
She's made the kind of money where you don't even need to be good with it to be fine for life--you just need not to be god awful. And there's been zero evidence that I'm aware of that she's god awful with her money. No stories of her entering into "business deals" or buying NFTs or other bullshit. She's not a known gambler. She doesn't have an army of expensive sports cars, a bucket full of jewelry, a real-estate portfolio of swampland that could one day be drained to make the next Disney World. She's FINE financially. You can't project "normal person" financial issues onto Tessa's life--they will not apply. And good for her for that.

Last edited:
She's make the kind of money where you don't even need to be good with it to be fine for life--you just need to not be god awful. And there's been zero evidence that I'm aware of that she's god awful with her money. No stories of her entering into "business deals" or buying NFTs or other bullshit. She's not a known gambler. She doesn't have an army of expensive sports cars, a bucket full of jewelry, a real-estate portfolio of swampland that could one day be drained to make the next Disney World. She's FINE financially. You can't project "normal person" financial issues onto Tessa's life--they will not apply. And good for her for that.
The purest things in life are expensive...

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    761.9 KB · Views: 135
She's made the kind of money where you don't even need to be good with it to be fine for life--you just need not to be god awful. And there's been zero evidence that I'm aware of that she's god awful with her money. No stories of her entering into "business deals" or buying NFTs or other bullshit. She's not a known gambler. She doesn't have an army of expensive sports cars, a bucket full of jewelry, a real-estate portfolio of swampland that could one day be drained to make the next Disney World. She's FINE financially. You can't project "normal person" financial issues onto Tessa's life--they will not apply. And good for her for that.
Don't think she is going broke any time soon. But party favors are not cheap.

Anyone ever see a pic of her Dad or know who it is. I don't think i ever remember her say anything much about him. Other than she has daddy issues, which i am sure is playing to the guys.

How do you know how much she makes??

How do you know how much she makes??
I've been wondering the same.
I would throw all kinds of money at her if i had it to spare for such things, but i'm not rich.

That website just makes up its estimates. That said, one of Tessa's exes has said she was making $40,000 a month at some point, but she's definitely not been making that much for nearly a year now.

She used to make at least 40K on OF i bet it is less now. But i wonder what other things she does-OF can't be her only income