Someone explain the huge ass trend

This is true and Kim Kardashian is a perfect example of how ass-focused pop culture is right now. She has amazing tits (and which are pretty huge, at least by Hollywood standards), but her ass is the thing she's famous for. I mean look at this rack for god's sake. People actually think those melons are only her 2nd best feature. Boggles my mind.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Kim Kardashian have fake boobs, fake lips, and butt implants?

As a black guy who loves huge asses it just adds to the over all femininity of a woman. To me most of it is reproductively driven men like big breasts cause they assume women with larger breasts will produce more milk to feed their young huge asses and hips show that childbirth should be easy for them. Big asses tend to get to more extremes more normally than big breasts do though a busty woman generally isn't crippled by her tits but a woman with a super huge ass legit is kinda handicapped by it everyday shit is hard. I have a friend who has to use three plane seats and two theatre seats to sit down and I legit wonder the logistics of her using the toilet

Lots of people prefer butts. Black dudes prefer butts .. a majority and girls like BBC
Well this black dude prefers huge tits but I have given the BBC to many pawgs. ;)
As a black guy who loves huge asses it just adds to the over all femininity of a woman. To me most of it is reproductively driven men like big breasts cause they assume women with larger breasts will produce more milk to feed their young huge asses and hips show that childbirth should be easy for them. Big asses tend to get to more extremes more normally than big breasts do though a busty woman generally isn't crippled by her tits but a woman with a super huge ass legit is kinda handicapped by it everyday shit is hard. I have a friend who has to use three plane seats and two theatre seats to sit down and I legit wonder the logistics of her using the toilet
Came here to say this. I think that's why huge breasts are so frowned upon in society. Men equate them to obesity and women think they shouldn't be sexualized since they're meant for nursing children. Ass' on the other hand represent fertility and child bearing so they get a pass and are genuinely revered.

It's not all bad but it makes things tough for us tit-men.

Last edited:
So does Pam Anderson, But people just fell head over heels for her. Kim looks awesome,
Don’t get me wrong - I do think that Kim is attractive. And I do agree with you that Pamela Anderson was very popular despite having lots of plastic herself. I just start to wonder if there doesn’t have to be a limit as to how much artificiality we’re willing to accept.

For me it can be as simple as it’s just another thing that screams femininity in a very loud way. The way a big ass, thick thighs and wide hips make a woman walk is so uniquely feminine and a very large, obvious reminder of such. In the same way that I love when tits are so huge that a girl can’t hide them, it’s kinda the same with a nice big juicy, jiggling ass stuffed into leggings or jeans.

Don’t get me wrong - I do think that Kim is attractive. And I do agree with you that Pamela Anderson was very popular despite having lots of plastic herself. I just start to wonder if there doesn’t have to be a limit as to how much artificiality we’re willing to accept.
Well, i'm not putting Kim out of my bed, plastic surgery or not. lol

Yep,

It's minorly 'invasive' (or whatever the correct, clever sounding term is) but I saw a goodly number of women with lip fillers yesterday (and other days.)

It must be cheap these days and it looks kinda cheap.

Yep,

It's minorly 'invasive' (or whatever the correct, clever sounding term is) but I saw a goodly number of women with lip fillers yesterday (and other days.)

It must be cheap these days and it looks kinda cheap.
Kim obviously gets regular lip injections (and has likely had a nose job and some other face work done) but as far as I know her tits and ass are 100% natural.

Why is it more acceptable to like ass over boobs? Simple, it's becuase guys also have butts so it's equal oppurtunity objectification.

If it's tits only, then only women bear the brunt of being objectified, plus not every woman was blessed with a great pair of tits, whereas enough time in the gym can help develop an arse.

If I was an arse man I'd be hanging around the squat rack at my gym all day long. Sadly I'm not so I'm procratinating on here to get my daily dose of boobdorphine.

I can't. Never have liked big butts... just big boobs.

I came to the rational decision at the age of 8 years old that it's better to be a boob man then an ass man becuase I have a butt of my own so they can't be that special.

I've stuck to that philosophy ever since but there have been a few times when I waivered a little in the face of an awesome peachy bum.

Kim obviously gets regular lip injections (and has likely had a nose job and some other face work done) but as far as I know her tits and ass are 100% natural.

I don't follow her in the slightest, like at all. I have no TV and don't frequent sites that feature her, but I always figured the breasts and butt were augmented somehow.

Not the weirdo overdeveloped thing, but something....subtler.

Are Aremenians known to have steatopygia?

Yes I know many black dudes like tits. But the stereotype is black dudes like asses. Just look at the dude who did the interview with Beth. He was not thst interested because she had small ass. Wtf.

Some people just have it in them, they're Big Tit Supremacists.

Me? I'm a virulent, irredeemable, unreconstituted, unrepentant, pathological big titty supremacist.

Some people just have it in them, they're Big Tit Supremacists.

Me? I'm a virulent, irredeemable, unreconstituted, unrepentant, pathological big titty supremacist.
I love tits but teddybearosito has spectacular ass..
I'm also in touch with a model with a very pretty face but only C cup tits. Nice ass.. I wanna shoot with her but can't find an excuse to have her on boobsrealm lol
My model katie savannah has big tits and round ass.