Someone explain the huge ass trend

D

dunthorpe

Not 100% sure I can talk about butts here, but here I go.

Can anyone illuminate the obsession with huge asses and both men and women have these days? Are women really getting butt implants? So many women post videos about doing squats, etc., and how their ass is growing. It's really odd to me. Are butts the new breasts?

Sure you can.

And, if you haven't seen it, we have a sub-forum dedicated to that part of the female anatomy, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?forums/asses-and-bootys.18/

...Can anyone illuminate the obsession with huge asses and both men and women have these days?
Sorry, I cannot help you here.

I like a nice butt. But, these oversize, inflated asses (especially, medically assisted), are not my cup of tea.

Can anyone illuminate the obsession with huge asses
I mean, it is a feminine trait. Long hair is too. Some people like things to extremes.
Though I will say, there's a limit to what I like for inflated asses (or hair grown past the knees).
I haven't found a limit to huge boobs being attractive. I'd never reject a woman for maximal breast size. I think it's just the way I'm wired, for whatever reason.
We should never shame our butt-loving brothers though.

On a huge butt board, there is probably a parallel thread asking someone to explain the huge boobs trend.
Lol true. It just seems like big breasts were always a thing. I just don't remember girls obsessing over the size of their asses in high school.

Can anyone illuminate the obsession with huge asses and both men and women have these days? Are women really getting butt implants? So many women post videos about doing squats, etc., and how their ass is growing. It's really odd to me. Are butts the new breasts?
It's simples! People have finally started to listen to what Sir Mixalot was saying decades ago. Big butts have always been attractive butt maybe not ass popular.

Let's just hope the same trend happens for breasts so guys like me can finally emerge from the shadows.

It's simples! People have finally started to listen to what Sir Mixalot was saying decades ago. Big butts have always been attractive butt maybe not ass popular.

Let's just hope the same trend happens for breasts so guys like me can finally emerge from the shadows.
Also I think the popularation of twerking and acceptance of different bodytypes helpe bigger butts to go mainstream. Eventhough I'm sure the trend is been running at least from Rubens paintings... But now we have booty surgeries.

I think it's to do with the prevalence of (American) black culture. Black men like enormous arses and black women have them. No secrets there.

But why are big arses promoted, worshipped and discussed in the mainstream whilst big boobs are sidelined? That's a harder question to answer. A part of the reason might lie in the fact that most women are capable of eating and/or exercising their way to a decent sized arse, whereas you probably need the genetics for boobs.

Accepting the reality of genetic advantages isn't really in keeping with the social zeitgeist. Kelly Osbourne's body is every bit as good as Yulia Nova's and Yao Ming got to where he was through pure hard work.

I wouldn’t call it a trend. It has been this way throughout history. Men admired women with large bottoms and even had sculptures molded after such women. Women wore dresses which added curvatur to their figures. Now with the advent of social media more people are noticing and as such women are feeling pressure to add to their shapes.

Has anyone ever seen a BBL in real life?

I saw some slavic looking women with a pair of pneumatic buttocks. It looked like a basketball was cut in half and stuck back there. I mean not quite the size of a basketball, but it's the only spherical object I can think of right now.

Also the lip fillers, taught surprised looking face and tacky, tight looking clothes completed the look.

I'm sure it appeals to someone out there.

I don't get it either, but these trends are always evolving. We've been in an "ass age" for probably at least a decade now, so maybe we're finally due for another tit Renaissance. Time will tell.

I also don't get why a huge ass is so appealing. I mean yeah I want a girl to have a certain amount of junk in the trunk, but for me the shape of her ass is waaaaaay more important than the size, and there quickly comes a point where an ass is too big for me. But of course, a lot of ass men probably feel the same way about tits, so to each his own.

Don't get me wrong, I love asses. But I worship tits. The perfect woman ideally has a great set of both. But if my choice is between a woman with huge tits and a flat ass vs. an amazing ass and small tits, I'm picking big tits all day every day without a second's hesitation. A great ass is a bonus. Big tits are a necessity.

It's funny - a few years ago I was in Vegas with my friends (who are mostly ass-men) for a bachelor party. We were at a table in this bar/club and they were all commenting on this chick with a huge ass in this tight miniskirt that was dancing and twerking on the dance floor nearby. They were all saying stuff like "daaaaaamn, that is the nicest ass I think I've ever seen". The single guys in the group were arguing about which one of them was gonna try to approach her, etc.

I said nothing, because I had barely even noticed this girl or glanced in her direction. My eyes were locked on a different chick on the other side of the bar with a pair of what had to be at least H-cups in a push-up bra that were spilling out of her low-cut dress. My friend next to me literally had to snap his fingers in front of my face to break my trance when the waitress came for our drink orders. My buddies all laughed at me for being so mesmerized by this girl who (by their standards) was like a 6 at best. There were plenty of "hotter" girls all around us, but once I spotted this chick's giant gazongas I got tunnel vision and it was like nothing else existed.

Last edited:
In my environment I have not met any guy who likes huge tits as much as I do, most of them are ass men... I have been forced to join this forum.

The trend of asses may be due to the fact that men have always liked big tits and flat chested women have never liked that, that's why those who have good asses and no tits have asserted it and claim that it is at the same level as the tits .-"If I don't have boobs, at least I have a nice ass". They have sold this idea especially on social networks (Kardashian etc...) and we all know that they are not comparable.

Now I see especially more teenagers with tight pants showing their asses than with cleavage, irrefutable proof that they don't have boobs. There are few miracles that combine a good ass with mellons.

They have sold this idea especially on social networks (Kardashian etc...) and we all know that they are not comparable.
This is true and Kim Kardashian is a perfect example of how ass-focused pop culture is right now. She has amazing tits (and which are pretty huge, at least by Hollywood standards), but her ass is the thing she's famous for. I mean look at this rack for god's sake. People actually think those melons are only her 2nd best feature. Boggles my mind.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-124735_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-124735_Gallery.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
This is true and Kim Kardashian is a perfect example of how ass-focused pop culture is right now. She has amazing tits (and which are pretty huge, at least by Hollywood standards), but her ass is the body part she's famous for.
I love Kim's build!! Not her drama, materialistic, etc.

Lots of people prefer butts. Black dudes prefer butts .. a majority and girls like BBC