Someone explain the huge ass trend

Attachments

• dat ass.jpg
    dat ass.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
I have a question for you ass men: is the waist size important to you? Is a big ass (along with a big stomach) sexy in your opinion? What are your thoughts?
For me waist size is less important than hips size or how much the ass actually sticks out. Ass for the stomach, a phat belly is sexy to me, butt a smaller belly makes the ass look phatter.

I prefer a tight round arse to a huge one, but a bit of padding is fine. What I don't get are the typically American/LA type butt implants where they look squared or like a shelf. That just looks wrong to me, like a woman having 4 inch eyelash extensions or whatever. Huge natural boobies are my thing anyway obviously though.

I understand that dudes like certain things... Fat asses, (obviously) big boobs, small boobs, hair, feet, etc...

I will never understand the liking of high waisted jeans. I grew up in the 80's. Those pants were awful back then and we don't need them now.

This is true and Kim Kardashian is a perfect example of how ass-focused pop culture is right now. She has amazing tits (and which are pretty huge, at least by Hollywood standards), but her ass is the thing she's famous for. I mean look at this rack for god's sake. People actually think those melons are only her 2nd best feature. Boggles my mind.
I think the problem is we don’t know whether the boobs are real…that reduces my attraction for it for sure.

I like em bbws they got all natural ass plus I got enough cock to legit do damage haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231107-155103~2.png
    Screenshot_20231107-155103~2.png
    970 KB · Views: 65