my long term tf friend

She's so beautiful, ok few questions please;

-What age group is she in? 30's, 40's, 50's?

-Have you guys had real sex before, like raw doggy her? Or is that off limits?

-Curious is she married, and allows you to tf her like when only on "business trips" for fun?

-How often do you you guys meet up? From what I recall ( I'll read older posts ) she's a far away many hours drive from you?

-What an amazing relationship you two have together. A steady 20+ year tit-fuck buddy. Unbelievable it lasted this long, and seems so casual and just regular. You are one lucky dude. Surprised over the two decades neither of you got hitched to a significant other ( or maybe you are married and it's just top secret "business trips ) LOL. But seriously what an amazing friend to have like that, a loyal tf friend. And I'm still surprised or curious that real sex never happened it came up over the years.

I have the same thing in my life, a 34k big boobed goddess I can tittyfuck on whim whenever I ask or want. But...she's my Wife been married 20 years.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200818_123907.jpg
    MVIMG_20200818_123907.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 673
Last edited:
Just getting into editing. Not a pro at all and always experimenting with free apps.

Here's an early cut of my cumshot from the last tittyfuck this afternoon...

If "Somerhing About Mary" means anything to you, you'll understand why we searched for a minute afterwards....

Attachments

• 23.mp4
    314 KB
Just getting into editing. Not a pro at all and always experimenting with free apps.

Here's an early cut of my cumshot from the last tittyfuck this afternoon...

If "Somerhing About Mary" means anything to you, you'll understand why we searched for a minute afterwards....
Holy shit dude! That was one hell of a shot! Can't wait to see all the edited footage.

Ya... after 2 tittyfucks the night before, I was surprised myself.... I edged twice this time, so maybe that buildup helped
Wow, a total of 4 tittyfucks. That's sounds epic. Can u give us some like a short resume about each one?.
I'm gonna wait hyped 4 those edits.

There were only 3. You will see the first and the last so only 2 will get posted.

And my camera angle sucked for the first one at the ending. You will be very familiar with my elbow, plus, I didn't even last 2 minutes. Sorry!

Last edited:
Quick preview from today's session...

I launched nut completely over her head...

3rd squirt in less than 16 hours... still got it!
Can’t wait to see the vids! Wow